• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Emerald+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • Pokemon Emerald+

It's a Hack from Pokemon Emerald.

Info: Basically, I changed a lot of things to make the orginal version better. It's a hack to alter things. I thought to myself one day, "Het, if I am so good at making Fake Cards, perhaps I can make a Fangame." So basically, this is my first shot.

Story: The same story basically. I didn't edit any of the text. A Pokemon Trainer wanting to beat the Eilte 4 and stoping the evil Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Features:
    ~Master Ball, Rare Candy, and other good items can be bought at every PokeMartfor $1.00!
    ~Attacks like Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, and Hyper Beam no longer need to recharge.
    ~Dynamicpunch and Hi Jump Kick now have 95-100% Accuracy
    ~Splash now raises evasiveness.
    ~Other Attacks edited too!
    ~All 386 Pokemon Catchable! Yes, even the evolutions and stuff! All legendaries, all one-offs, every dang one of them!!!
    ~Some water routes now have little grass patches on them so wild pokemon can roam there too! (soon)
    ~Edited Trainer Pokemon (soon)

Pokémon Emerald+
    Pokémon Emerald+
    Pokémon Emerald+

Pokémon Emerald+
    Pokémon Emerald+

Upcoming Projects: Pokemon Ruby: Rated-R

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Master Ball, Rare Candy should be a ton of money maybe max money that can be put in the mart.That might make it better.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I like this idea, but it's no fun if you can get all of thet stuff for cheap... You basically took the original and removed the challenge from it.:(

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Anyone who uses cheats knows exactly how fun this is... But this time it's without the Price! (You know the price for the Cheats)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • The fact that i'm editing the trainer's Pokemon will make this game challenging. Plus, I really need to find out how to add more trainers in the game with Advance Map. Scizz tried tried to help, but it didn't work. If someone can help me, please let me know.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Wha-hey! King Shuckle making a hack! I used to hack about a million years ago XD, so if you want any help just ask.
    But I have a question, will the legendaries actually be in the wild or will they be "objects" that you have to talk to you and only have 1 chance. (I prefer the latter;))

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Interesting that you mention that. You see they will be wild, but they will only be wild on Mystery Island (The one with the Wynauts and stuff). However, I left Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza out of the wild since you get them anyway in the game. Remember, Mystery Island is a rare thing to see, so yeah.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • *looks for a beta* :(
    I was hoping you made a beta sicne i wnated to play it ^^
    Anyways nice work King Shuckle and pretty cool attempt into your first steps on ROm hacking!
    Will be looking forward to seeing more.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • King Shuckle said:
    Interesting that you mention that. You see they will be wild, but they will only be wild on Mystery Island (The one with the Wynauts and stuff). However, I left Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza out of the wild since you get them anyway in the game. Remember, Mystery Island is a rare thing to see, so yeah.

Yeah, I've never actually been there yet XD

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • You mean an IPS Patch? I assume you've downloaded the Elite Map package right?
    If you have just click on the Lips tool thingy (the application with the red moon in the icon) and then click create patch, then select a blank emerald rom, then you'll be asked to select your hack, once that's done the patch is created.;)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • More screens!!!

Pokémon Emerald+

Okay, this pic basically shows the variety of Pokemon in the game. There are ALOT more than this of course.

Pokémon Emerald+

I also took the liberty of adding people to towns and cities just for the heck of it. As you can see, this woman is talking about how TEAM MAGMA and TEAM AQUA are supicious.

Pokémon Emerald+

My team, and possibly yours if you train and be honest about it...

So far, the game is coming along nicely. I just need a Trainer Editor thats compadible with Emerald and the new version of Advance Map.

Years
  • dude... good job... but can u make all those trade evolution pokemon, not have t0 be traded to evolve... just asking... also, can u make all the elite four ppl lvl 70+ since we have rare candy... i'd also ask, if u add more magma mambers, and the rare candy, etc... are 500 bux... ;)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    with the master ball at 1$ the game will be too easy,
    maybe have it completely empty your pockets after one transaction..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back