• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Emerald+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Once the new version of Advance Map, and a Trainer editor compadible with Emerald comes out, things will change. I plan on adding TONS of trainers as soon as Scizz teaches me how too. More screens coming soon.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    hey would it be possible to make it where you dont have to trade to evolve some pokemon?

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I can't wait till it"s finished. This is gonna be AWSOME!
    A hack of emerald sweeet!

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    dudes this is the only hack i know of pokemon emerald don't let it die please inform us of any news about the hack

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    maybe you should create a market on a place thats hard to get,
    this way make it more interesting and better if you ask me.

what is the fun of it if you maxed lvl your pokemon in the bigging of the game

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    This game looks great. And anyways if you have them all at max level in the beginingg of the game the pokemon won't listen to you thats one thing.

MaroonMonkey

uh..huh
    Years
    I like the idea and the hack looks great. I agree the hack would be better if the rare candies and stuff could be harder to get in the markets and stuff. I don't really care though. Keep up the good work!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    We have a 2 month revival period in Hacks Showcase.
    This thread is still within the limit.

Years
    Oops. I am so used to the 1 month limit in Game Development. Sorry!

Back on topic: I've done something similar with this to Crystal. It's very useful for when you search for Shinies.

BlaXun

#1 Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    I need To Keep This Topic Alive!!! I want To Play This Game So badly!!!!!!!:knockedou

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back