• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Emerald+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyHT

Years
    Neice hack.I agree 'bout puting the masterball in the markets,but the rare candy....it's better to train pkmns,they're stronger - the rare candy is stupid >.< we all know that.Or it shoul be very expensive 100.000 poke bucks at least,but leave the MB at low price
    Btw,I hope u'll post some new sreens soon

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i think the ideas to make it easy so masterballs for $1 is fine. Or you could do it after the pokemon league at the battle frontier, theey sell thm for 1 Battle point. (well they did it with those Zince, protein, cal;cium etc)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I have bad news guys. While testing out the game, a glitch occured that caused the game to automatically reset itself. I opened it with ADV Map and I noticed that some of the tiles on the map were glitchy. It most likely occured with the Insert Map feature. I am going to have to start from scratch. This weekend I will work hard on the new Emerald I downloaded.

Also, if youuse A LOT of Rare Candies on your Pokemon, they will disobey your commands. This will make the game a lot more difficult. I'm still waiting for a trainer editor >.>;

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Wow, good job! Very creative, I just hate all these annoying people saying "OMG wen the beta cming out"!

Can I help out in any way?

Years
    Sorry the ROM won't work. I wish you luck on the next one! I have an idea. Why don't you change the shiny to regular ratio.

@ Dashiel: This hack is intended to get the most out of Pokémon Emerald without having to get 100+ hours.

Sh4dow

Becoming undone..
    Years
    King Shuckle said:
    Also, if youuse A LOT of Rare Candies on your Pokemon, they will disobey your commands. This will make the game a lot more difficult. I'm still waiting for a trainer editor >.>;

I like that idea. Just like drugs. I also would recommend you cut out a few features, they make the game look like a 3 year old's educational game. In other words - easy

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Since it's hard to fit all 386 Pokemon on one map, I have added grassy areas to some water routes and towns. I will post pics soon. This will make it easier for you to get the Pokemon you need. TMs like Facade, Secret Power, and Hidden Power can be bought at a lot of different PokeMarts. Also, I'm not scattering all the Pokemon in random places. I have placed them in places where I think it's appropriate. For example, you can catch Onix and Cubone in Granite Cave. Remember, each place with grass or a cave will have 12 Pokemon respectively. Fishing will have 2 Pokemon with the old rod, 3 Pokemon with the Good Rod (Good Rod and Old Rod will most likely have the same Pokemon), And 5 Pokemon with the Super Rod. They are different to those you usually catch with Old and Good Rod.

Also, something that gets on everyones nerves, Feebas is much more common than usual. On Mirage Island, instead of catching Wynauts, you will catch the Legendary Pokemon.

As for a demo, meh. I will get one as soon as I Edit a few trainers.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    how about making master balls prizes for doing certain things in the game
    like defeating the elitie four or like contest prizes stuff like that, I just don't think they should be soo easy to get.

buying rare candies is lame, takes the fun out of playing the game if you ask me.

yeah leveling up the elite 4 would be an UBER idea 'cuz yeah...they're too weak.

can't wait to be able to play this, any idea of when a playable version will be available?

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I have no idea when I will have a playable version, let alone a demo. I can say the full version MIGHT be done at the end of May.

Years
    For people who want something simmilar now I came across a hack of Pokémon Sapphire which is simmilar along the ideas of being able to catch all Pokémon. Other then that it is the same as a stock Sapphire. I can't wait for this hack to become avaible because it probely be better than the Sapphire hack.
    pokedrome.com/index.php?id=downloads

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Someone will most likely remove the link. ;/

Got some pics! Well, only 2.

Pokémon Emerald+

OLDALE TOWN
    Pokémon Emerald+

PETALBURG CITY

Wheee...