• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the password needed for the basement in Naraku village, please drop some hint below
    Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the password needed for the basement in Naraku village, please drop some hint below
    Spoiler:

Life of me? Is that some type of code name in the house?
    But for the "Product" of 2210, you could say that the last number is "2" so we need to find the factors for 1105, which is 1, 5, 13, 17, 65, 85, 221, 1105
    So we can multiply all of those numbers to get 1105, but since this every panel needs a 2 digit code, you could say you need
    13 x 85 or
    17 x 65
    13, 17, 85, or/and 65 are the answers for the 1st 2 panels, so if had put the 2 at the end, then you would get the correct answer, but it does not matter anyways because of the rule that you can interchange the numbers and still get the correct answer. I'm sure there are simpler solutions but this is the one I used

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Wait you didn't need to use the 4,9,1,3,0 number required in the first hint? Dang it, I overthink the problem way way too far..

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Wait you didn't need to use the 4,9,1,3,0 number required in the first hint? Dang it, I overthink the problem way way too far..

Lol but can you tell me what is the "Life of Me" code that you spoke of?
    And here is a hint for the children code, this will help you Immensely
    Spoiler:

Edit: I just realized that "The life of me" is just a metaphor, I can see that now, guess i'm stupid.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    i'm on route 105 trying to find a turtwig, ive been at this for 3 hours and ive found 4 shiny and one platinum pokemon and hvent seen a 1 turtwig. am i missing something?

turtwig is very hard to find.i dont if this was only my game but i could only find turtwig in only one of the grass it took me three days to finaly have a gp 5 turtwig having a pokemon with illuminate can help you find it. i can trade you one gp 5 turtwig with growth & wide guard egg move

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Hey I have just beaten the champion and I have absolutely no clue what to do now. Dad said he will fly to Sylen City but I couldnt find him there and the house on Roarin says he still has got the keys

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Life of me? Is that some type of code name in the house?
    But for the "Product" of 2210, you could say that the last number is "2" so we need to find the factors for 1105, which is 1, 5, 13, 17, 65, 85, 221, 1105
    So we can multiply all of those numbers to get 1105, but since this every panel needs a 2 digit code, you could say you need
    13 x 85 or
    17 x 65
    13, 17, 85, or/and 65 are the answers for the 1st 2 panels, so if had put the 2 at the end, then you would get the correct answer, but it does not matter anyways because of the rule that you can interchange the numbers and still get the correct answer. I'm sure there are simpler solutions but this is the one I used

You are overcomplicating things. First of all when you have a number ending with 0, it means it's a multiple of 10. So already you have 221 * 10. And now to find 221, you know that from 10*10 = 100 and 20*20 = 400 that the other 2 numbers are in between 10-20. And now that you have 221, you have 2 numbers inbetween 10-20 that needs to multiply to end with a 1 (only 1 combination works in this case).

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    You are overcomplicating things. First of all when you have a number ending with 0, it means it's a multiple of 10. So already you have 221 * 10. And now to find 221, you know that from 10*10 = 100 and 20*20 = 400 that the other 2 numbers are in between 10-20. And now that you have 221, you have 2 numbers inbetween 10-20 that needs to multiply to end with a 1 (only 1 combination works in this case).

But don't we have the internet at this point? As I said there are simpler solutions, but I didn't overcomplicate anything at that point and I know that it has a multiple of 10, but I just thought of the factoring at the spot. I'm sorry if I offended you in any form or way, I'm just simply giving a comment.

Edit: I may just be a big dumb dumb at this point but do you know that each panel takes 2 digits each?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    does somebody know where i can find egg groups and egg moves omuran of pokemons i want to know what egg moves om machamp can learn

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Now, I'm no expert, badnote, but I'm sure OM Machamp and Machamp share egg groups? But for him, I honestly made him get his Thunder fist ability, then loaded him up with all three elemental punches, and drain punch. He wrecked face with em~

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    does somebody know where i can find egg groups and egg moves omuran of pokemons i want to know what egg moves om machamp can learn

Dunno about egg moves but for egg groups, you can reference Pokemon Empyrean wiki.

For regional Omuran forms, they share the same egg group as their original forms. So, for example, regular Luxray and OM-Luxray are both in the Field egg group.

Back