• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Which area of the game are you in? Asking because I don't want to spoil. It, along with Cyndaquil and Snivy, get something later on that makes them much more powerful and viable.

Just at the part where you get to choose the second starter, I chose piplup cuz I need a good steel type and saved the game after I restarted the game enough to where I got good IV's.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Yes :) Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games and stories.

One of the Original Cheeses.

Mine too! ^^

I've noticed a lot of references in this game. Of course there are obvious ones like CT and JoJo but some are vague and subtle like Lies of Locke Lamora. :D

Just at the part where you get to choose the second starter, I chose piplup cuz I need a good steel type and saved the game after I restarted the game enough to where I got good IV's.

Don't worry about it then. Empoleon's fusion form is a really strong physical attacker and gets a good Steel type move.

Also, you can use IV candies to increase the IVs.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Ehh how much times i should enter and leave bakers house to get lucky yolk?! every time i do that i get lucky shell or ''it was empty''

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    How exactly do cheats affect the prism tower? if i have any on i cannot access it? or if i ever use a single cheat it automatically prevents access to the prism tower no matter what i do?

Well yes, only you can't access prism/trainer tower if you use cheats,
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Hey I have a question is there a way to get a ditto in this game? I have done 4 gyms so far and just looking if there is a way to get multiple of one species easy so i can start upgrading the gp stars.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    Boi, how did you even have the patience to do breed 5GP pokemon, and how did you not even have a problem with hard mode, and the RNG with getting platinum and shiny cards for specific pokemon, I NEED TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS.

You can basically guarantee 5GP dudes by carefully examining egg groups and making clever use of power seeds. Some people find this sort of process intolerable but I personally think it's extremely relaxing.

We start with any breedable pokemon that doesn't evolve, or that evolves very easily (eg; Vulpix). I picked Absol because it's in the Field egg group, which is the largest, and also I like Absol. The grindy part of this is catching 32 of whatever you picked (I realized Absol was a poor choice about halfway through when I noticed it has a catch rate of 30, but whatever). Grab some Giga Balls and something with False Swipe and you can do this in 30~90 minutes depending on your target. Name all the males in the pattern A/B/C/D/E. etc, and the females in the pattern 0/1/2/3/4, etc. You need 16 of each, so up to "P" on the males and either "16" or "^" on the females, depending on how you notate.

Pair the males and females off, and breed one egg from each couple (use the Sask Incense to greatly speed this up). This will yield +1 GP offspring with about 96% probability. Name the offspring in the pattern (FatherMother); so you'd have an A0, a B1, C2, etc. You may need to breed one or two couples more than once to get a proper gender ratio. Now you can immediately pair off these offspring, again gaining +1 GP with about 96% probability. Repeat for two more generations and you'll wind up with two 4* pokemon who share no genealogy. You can breed these as much as you want to get 5* mons. The pathway in Shawmonk Calm is infinite, so you can just hold left and watch some anime or something while you're hatching.

To save a tremendous amount of trouble, we can now pass on our GP through chain breeding. Suppose you, like me, wanted a 5* Charizard, from the Monster and Dragon egg groups. You'd do this:
    --Go catch a female Rhyhorn in the pit above Shawmonk town
    --Give Absol a Power Seed (you can fish them up at the circus), toss the pair in the daycare, and save.
    --Breed Absol with Rhyhorn until you see an egg with five stars (seems to be about a 10% chance from my testing). Don't forget to give Rhyhorn a Sask Incense.
    --Hatch the 5GP Rhyhorn egg; we're aiming for a male one here. You can check the egg's gender before it hatches by naming it.
    --Now you have a 5GP pokemon in the Monster group to Power Seed with a female Charmander, yielding a 5GP offspring.
    --You can then use that Charizard to breed dragons, etc. etc.

You can stretch one pokemon into most egg groups in this way. If you're lucky or patient, you might hatch a pokemon with the little heart icon -- this is a permanent Power Seed effect. All male shinies have this innately.

The initial breeding setup takes about three hours total if you're efficient about it; after that it takes like 10~15 minutes per dude plus some Bulbapedia browsing. Some pokemon are harder to get females of (Eevee, any starter), so that can also add some time. I swear it takes me forty eggs any time I want to hatch a female of a 1/8 male species. It's also possible to skip a bit by inbreeding, but that makes the results more random and decreases your shiny odds.

Last note, Valkyreon is special: it changes egg groups when it evolves from Eevee (although take care; it might also change gender due to different gender ratios). That's how I passed on GP to my Omuran Machop.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    One little thing I noticed recently is that the new Mega evolutions don't seem to follow the typical stat boost regime.

All megas in the core games have their base stat totals increased by 100 (except Alakazam briefly due to some weirdness). None of the new megas adhere to that pattern; Infernape gets +118, most of the others get +80~90, and Delphox only gets +50, which just seems rude :P

(Also, I would fight a man to get Beedrillite into the game.)

Last edited:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    You can basically guarantee 5GP dudes by carefully examining egg groups and making clever use of power seeds. Some people find this sort of process intolerable but I personally think it's extremely relaxing.

We start with any breedable pokemon that doesn't evolve, or that evolves very easily (eg; Vulpix). I picked Absol because it's in the Field egg group, which is the largest, and also I like Absol. The grindy part of this is catching 32 of whatever you picked (I realized Absol was a poor choice about halfway through when I noticed it has a catch rate of 30, but whatever). Grab some Giga Balls and something with False Swipe and you can do this in 30~90 minutes depending on your target. Name all the males in the pattern A/B/C/D/E. etc, and the females in the pattern 0/1/2/3/4, etc. You need 16 of each, so up to "P" on the males and either "16" or "^" on the females, depending on how you notate.

Pair the males and females off, and breed one egg from each couple (use the Sask Incense to greatly speed this up). This will yield +1 GP offspring with about 96% probability. Name the offspring in the pattern (FatherMother); so you'd have an A0, a B1, C2, etc. You may need to breed one or two couples more than once to get a proper gender ratio. Now you can immediately pair off these offspring, again gaining +1 GP with about 96% probability. Repeat for two more generations and you'll wind up with two 4* pokemon who share no genealogy. You can breed these as much as you want to get 5* mons. The pathway in Shawmonk Calm is infinite, so you can just hold left and watch some anime or something while you're hatching.

To save a tremendous amount of trouble, we can now pass on our GP through chain breeding. Suppose you, like me, wanted a 5* Charizard, from the Monster and Dragon egg groups. You'd do this:
    --Go catch a female Rhyhorn in the pit above Shawmonk town
    --Give Absol a Power Seed (you can fish them up at the circus), toss the pair in the daycare, and save.
    --Breed Absol with Rhyhorn until you see an egg with five stars (seems to be about a 10% chance from my testing). Don't forget to give Rhyhorn a Sask Incense.
    --Hatch the 5GP Rhyhorn egg; we're aiming for a male one here. You can check the egg's gender before it hatches by naming it.
    --Now you have a 5GP pokemon in the Monster group to Power Seed with a female Charmander, yielding a 5GP offspring.
    --You can then use that Charizard to breed dragons, etc. etc.

You can stretch one pokemon into most egg groups in this way. If you're lucky or patient, you might hatch a pokemon with the little heart icon -- this is a permanent Power Seed effect. All male shinies have this innately.

The initial breeding setup takes about three hours total if you're efficient about it; after that it takes like 10~15 minutes per dude plus some Bulbapedia browsing. Some pokemon are harder to get females of (Eevee, any starter), so that can also add some time. I swear it takes me forty eggs any time I want to hatch a female of a 1/8 male species. It's also possible to skip a bit by inbreeding, but that makes the results more random and decreases your shiny odds.

Last note, Valkyreon is special: it changes egg groups when it evolves from Eevee (although take care; it might also change gender due to different gender ratios). That's how I passed on GP to my Omuran Machop.

Ah yes, thank for the detailed answer, I now shall give you a detailed reply aswell. I also find it not relaxing, but a useful productive way of using time, but unlike everyone on this fourm, i don't read the guidebook, so I didn't know that power seeds could contribute throughout the training of getting GP pokemon. Although unlike you, I did not want a 5GP charizard, I wanted a 5GP porygon, which was very much time consuming because I had to figure out how to make a 5GP pokemon with GP fusion, which took exactly 2 weeks to get a 5GP Porygon (I gave up at 3GP and used debug to make it 5GP), And also I have encountered a platinum stantler, which also have the little heart icon, so I just put it inside my box till' i have some use for it, now I have a use for it thanks to you. Also I tried to have a 5GP (wiseraph) which I did not use debug for, because I have heard that Wiseraph is OP in some cases, but It took me a long 1-3 days for getting a 5GP Wiseraph, until I figured about the power seed thing. I am very stupid for not reading the guidebook in some way, and I quote "If you're lucky or patient" and I am not lucky and I am very patient, took me a good 20 hatches for a pokemon with the heart icon. Also I knew valkyreon can change gender when it evolves, I experienced that. Thought it was a glitch tho.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Hey i was wondering what the ratios are for a gp3 male pokemon to deliver its gps to offspring with a power seed cant seem to find the chances of it happening and i have probably checked over 15 eggs already

*edit
    Some extra info,

I am breeding a 3*gp male meganium with the power seed with a female rhyhorn to try and spread to the field egg group to make stuff easier, by now i have checked over 60 eggs and getting kinda desperate to whether or not im doing anything wrong.

Oh and I have seen something called debug what is it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    i'm on route 105 trying to find a turtwig, ive been at this for 3 hours and ive found 4 shiny and one platinum pokemon and hvent seen a 1 turtwig. am i missing something?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I am very concerned about some 2 people or more that are aware that I have used debug mode just to see what secrets I could find. I am the user that may or may not started about the debug menu thing, I'm sorry but there is none, but if you want to know how to use the debug mode, just P.M me. But don't tell the others if you try to P.M me, unless Sir Stochastic makes a new update, which will probably come in the next geometry dash update :)"

Edit: @Stochastic, is Wiseraph supposed to be OP, because it basically carried me the whole game with the endgame bosses.

Last edited:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    i'm on route 105 trying to find a turtwig, ive been at this for 3 hours and ive found 4 shiny and one platinum pokemon and hvent seen a 1 turtwig. am i missing something?

Well check the pastebin at page 1 of the fourm then you will find the turtwig encountering place, but if you have been there for 3 hours, then you must be really unlucky to get a pokemon with a 1% chance of appearing, either that or your in the wrong place.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    when do you have the 2nd ashy date

2nd Ashy date? Do you mean after the events post-league? Just talk to her in the "New" Sukiyomi Mansion. Then that's it, she says to screw off and that crap. Unless you count the sneaking in to fight BraixenMiko fusion as a "date".

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You could say Wiseraph is supposed to be OP, yes.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Well check the pastebin at page 1 of the fourm then you will find the turtwig encountering place, but if you have been there for 3 hours, then you must be really unlucky to get a pokemon with a 1% chance of appearing, either that or your in the wrong place.

i allready checked the pastebin and it said route 105 so thats where i am, guess im just really unlucky

Back