• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2020
    Hello,

First, I just wanna thank you for the amazing fangame, it's such an interesting plot that really pulls me in. While I'm just got to roaring island, I can't wait to keep going which brings me to my second point.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but right now, the trainers I'm fighting are around level 95+, Generation Power 2-3, with pokemon cards, and my highest pokemon is like lvl 83, with the highest GP of 3 (the free Meganium), each battle literally feels like a boss fight...Is there a place to grind level after reaching the island? Also, for post-game content, is there something I can do to quickly reach level 95+ ? From my research, it looks like I'd need a few GP 5, platinum poke+fully carded to clear.. which honestly sounds a bit intimidating.

Also, how do you grind for poke dollar? I'm broke from just spamming pots and revive....How do people save up $1-2m to buy estates?
    Thank you for your help.

Farming Apriplums is the best way to get $$. Farm Red Apriplums til you get Blue, farm the Blue til you get Royal then farm the Royal til you get Amida.
    A single Apriplum Amida sells for $50k. But always remember when you reach Amida not to sell them all at once, always leave behind a couple seeds or you will have to start over farming for them which may take some time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Q: Sadly, no one even knows the password, heck even the password didn't get implemented yet. I don't know that yet tho

S: Well yes there are some loose ends to tie up, and the Baltia would be a nice addition to the post-game, But even if we get to have the Baltia region, will we ever meet our rivals?

It did, you can get a Master Ball.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Farming Apriplums is the best way to get $$. Farm Red Apriplums til you get Blue, farm the Blue til you get Royal then farm the Royal til you get Amida.
    A single Apriplum Amida sells for $50k. But always remember when you reach Amida not to sell them all at once, always leave behind a couple seeds or you will have to start over farming for them which may take some time.

One tip I'd like to add is to use Toxic Orb for plum farming so that you can easily use the plums to heal and get seeds, makes it much quicker.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hello,

First, I just wanna thank you for the amazing fangame, it's such an interesting plot that really pulls me in. While I'm just got to roaring island, I can't wait to keep going which brings me to my second point.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but right now, the trainers I'm fighting are around level 95+, Generation Power 2-3, with pokemon cards, and my highest pokemon is like lvl 83, with the highest GP of 3 (the free Meganium), each battle literally feels like a boss fight...Is there a place to grind level after reaching the island? Also, for post-game content, is there something I can do to quickly reach level 95+ ? From my research, it looks like I'd need a few GP 5, platinum poke+fully carded to clear.. which honestly sounds a bit intimidating.

Also, how do you grind for poke dollar? I'm broke from just spamming pots and revive....How do people save up $1-2m to buy estates?
    Thank you for your help.

For now, if you have some money to spare, there is a sparring trainer in one of the bottom most houses in Asutra City who you can train with every time for 12000 dollars (don't worry, you'll get around 8000 back from winning). He employs an Audino, Chansey and two Blisseys so you'll earn hefty experience for your current team.

You can also craft experience boosting items for more experience from the Blisseys via the crafting menu. First of all, get 2 Lucky Shells and 1 Lucky Yolk (you can get those from Mr Joyce's house in Selene Town, they reset every time you leave the house), go to crafting menu and using those items, merge them into a Lucky Egg. Then get a Fortune Cookie from Naraku Village, merge it with Lucky Egg to get Fortune Egg. Furthermore, combine Fortune Egg with 2 Nuggets to get a Golden Egg, which will massively boost the experience you earn.

For much lower levelled Pokémon, combine a Lucky Egg with the Exp Share to craft the Lucky Share. This provides more experience than the regular Exp Share.

https://pastebin.com/raw/n1VjkU4i

Post game is actually quite a while away, considering you're still at Roarin Island. By the time of Post Game, your Pokémon will be around level 110 (assuming you didn't grind too much before that).

Don't worry about GP Breeding and getting Cards. They're actually fairly easy to obtain, requires very little effort. Only thing with them is that they're time consuming. For cards, if you have money to spare (I'll get to how get more money quickly later) you can purchase a few from the Card Shop in Asutra City. The cards available there reset daily, so be sure to check daily for which ones you want / need. Plus, once you've obtained enough money, you can buy a lot of Card Balls from there too. They increase the chance to obtain a card from a wild Pokémon by 5 times so for normal Pokémon, the chance to get their cards becomes 5% with a card ball and for shiny/platinum Pokémon, it becomes 50%. In a gist, get card balls, hunt and capture wild Pokémon using card balls till they drop it. For GP breeding, follow what the user above said. Don't worry about getting shiny/platinum Pokémon for now, they provide lesser boosts compared to cards and GPs and besides, there is a method to shinify your Pokémon later on (albeit with a fee of 1 million dollars but you can easily earn them quickly).

For Pokedollars, the most efficient way to earn them is via owning houses and farming Apriplums. There are other methods too like farming Star Dust Crystals or the Dooriver Circus but I find Apriplums farming to be the best and quickest way (you can do it side by side with GP breeding and earning House Money as well).

Get Apriplums, have your Pokémon consume them to get their seeds. Then plant these seeds onto the soils (4 different regions where you can grow them - Selene Town, Shawmonk Town, Asutra City and Secluded Meadow), then go to Shawmonk Garden, speed up the game using Alt, equip your bicycle (keep it registered to a button for quickly equipping it) and ride the bicycle through the infinite path until your Apriplums fully grow (takes around 20 times of riding the infinite path) and till you get Blue Apriplums. Repeat for Blue Apriplums till you get Royal Apriplums. Same for Royal Apriplums, farm them for Amida Apriplums, the rarest kind. Keep in mind you'll need to water the soil every now and then too else the Plums can't be grown, so keep some Fresh Water in stock but you only need to water when the soil dries, not all the time.

Once you've obtained a lot of Blue, Royal and Amida Apriplums (I'd say 99 Amida Apriplums is sufficient) sell them for a lot, lot of money. It's time consuming but doing this properly and getting 99 Amida Apriplums can be done in a few hours. You can buy all of the houses using some of the money you earned and if you repeat this process, you'll be earning money from both Houses as well as Plum farming.

See the Apriplums section here : https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/mobilebasic

Keep in mind, the doc says Royal Apriplums sell for 12000 but that's incorrect, they sell for 30000 each.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Made an account to ask a question:

Why bother having piplup as a starter when its a special attacker and its only steel special attack available flash cannon was changed to a light type move?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Thank you for the detailed answers guys, I really appreciate them.

I just realize, the gap between hard mode and normal is really significant, so I opted to just grind it out in hard mode for the fun of it.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Made an account to ask a question:

Why bother having piplup as a starter when its a special attacker and its only steel special attack available flash cannon was changed to a light type move?

Which area of the game are you in? Asking because I don't want to spoil. It, along with Cyndaquil and Snivy, get something later on that makes them much more powerful and viable.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Thank you for the detailed answers guys, I really appreciate them.

I just realize, the gap between hard mode and normal is really significant, so I opted to just grind it out in hard mode for the fun of it.

One thing I forgot to mention for Plum farming is that you should use Toxic Orb to farm quicker. Equip a toxic orb in battle to poison your Pokemon with the highest HP, then as you drive the infinite path, your Pokemon's health will automatically drop so that you can consume the Apriplums to get seeds even faster.

@Stochastic Just curious, but does this game draw inspiration from Chrono Trigger? Many OSTS from there are used in this game and some story concepts are also similar.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    Hello uhm... Whh can't I use items when i battle D.E.U.S ? kinda stuck rn hehe please send sum help :<<

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    my rockruff is level 25 and i waited until 17 in game and instead of evolving into dusk form it evolved into miday form. does anyone know how the time ingame works.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    my rockruff is level 25 and i waited until 17 in game and instead of evolving into dusk form it evolved into miday form. does anyone know how the time ingame works.

It's basically the same in Sun & Moon, 5PM - 6PM you can evolve it into the Dusk? idk the name, But after 8PM it can evolve into the midnight form, And then for midday form, I think you know when, because you just evolved it. Also correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played S&M for a while.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    It's basically the same in Sun & Moon, 5PM - 6PM you can evolve it into the Dusk? idk the name, But after 8PM it can evolve into the midnight form, And then for midday form, I think you know when, because you just evolved it. Also correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played S&M for a while.

i think i waited until 5 in game yesterday and it didnt work. i did some research on old patch notes and it said wait until 17 in game time til 17:59 but that didnt work out for me, do u know it its possible to manipulate ingame time somehow

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    i think i waited until 5 in game yesterday and it didnt work. i did some research on old patch notes and it said wait until 17 in game time til 17:59 but that didnt work out for me, do u know it its possible to manipulate ingame time somehow

The game check's your time on your laptop, so you can manipulate the time there

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

Yes :) Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games and stories.

great game. btw the move mat block is broken is permanent protect.

One of the Original Cheeses.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    How exactly do cheats affect the prism tower? if i have any on i cannot access it? or if i ever use a single cheat it automatically prevents access to the prism tower no matter what i do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I'm trying to find the exp farm person in the future, if i remember right it's they pay 50,000 per battle, but I forget where. I'm wanting to grind up before the future boss but I can't remember the location. Unless the latest battle grind trainer is in the present.

Back