• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kay. So I'm dumb. Do Lycanwolves have their three forms in this one? I just caught a Rockruff and was wondering cause they look badass.
    EDIT: Also~! Caught my first ever Averat. They any good?

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Kay. So I'm dumb. Do Lycanwolves have their three forms in this one? I just caught a Rockruff and was wondering cause they look badass.
    EDIT: Also~! Caught my first ever Averat. They any good?

Yes, they do. IIRC, if you evolve it in daytime, it turns into Midday form. Nighttime, Midnight form. And 5-6PM, Dusk form. Keep in mind there are no visual indications in-game so just see your time. Also, don't change the Windows time or date, that can brick the Auction (a later thing).

And no, Averate is only good as a breeding slave. :P

how long is this game?

Depends. It's much longer than other fangames/ROM hacks though.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, they do. IIRC, if you evolve it in daytime, it turns into Midday form. Nighttime, Midnight form. And 5-6PM, Dusk form. Keep in mind there are no visual indications in-game so just see your time. Also, don't change the Windows time or date, that can brick the Auction (a later thing).

And no, Averate is only good as a breeding slave. :P

XD I know all about the auction. THis is like my 6th playthrough. And thanks for the tips on le rock pupper.

Years
    Does Omuran Machamp with Sheer Force actually work with Life Orb? For some reason I get damaged after I use my attacks, like I lose health which I don't understand since Sheer Force should negate that, could someone clear this up or check it out?

Another thing, when I fight the Bikers on Delta Overpass in the future, why do they glitch and just move against the wall?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Yeah, Staryu/Starmie is the easiest since it levels up very easily.

If by upgrade cards you mean upgrade th from regular to shiny/platinum cards, then no. I have a shiny Porygon 2 card. Do you want it?

Also, Celebi is broken even with just a normal card. XD

Today I got a shiny porygon card, so no thanks on the card.

Is there a way to get rare candies? and is there a pickup chart? (I have lv 100 pickupers, so I want to know if they get better things at lvs 110-150)
    Hope you don't mind all the nagging :)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Today I got a shiny porygon card, so no thanks on the card.

Is there a way to get rare candies? and is there a pickup chart? (I have lv 100 pickupers, so I want to know if they get better things at lvs 110-150)
    Hope you don't mind all the nagging :)

No, there's no way to get rare candies. And yes there is a chart :

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1kBP-fa7tsZjjFvNIQp-sNef2KbX03CJCsg0HdZ6-xX8/mobilebasic

Bottom of the page.

is there ice stone in game? for evolving vulpix?

Yes, there is.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    Hi, I love the game but I happen to be stuck at the final battle against W.T. in the future. Apparently, fusion seems to be the key to beating him, but I never received the serpentine stone from Professor Diane after the last gym battle. I even went back to the past to try to find it, to no avail. I've turned the setting to easy mode, and done everything I can think of, but nothing seems to beat it.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hi, I love the game but I happen to be stuck at the final battle against W.T. in the future. Apparently, fusion seems to be the key to beating him, but I never received the serpentine stone from Professor Diane after the last gym battle. I even went back to the past to try to find it, to no avail. I've turned the setting to easy mode, and done everything I can think of, but nothing seems to beat it.

Did you go to the Pokemon Centre after defeating the last gym? That's where Diane and Celebi were.

Although it might make things easier, fusion isn't necessary to beat W.T.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2022
    First of all, amazing game. I'm really enjoying it. Secondly, I can't find the place where you get PokéKata. If you could tell me where it is, that'd be cool. Thanks!

Years
    I have finally finished the entire story and I'm about to go challenge the Elite 4, though I got the Boat Upgrade finally and now I can access most of the things, I already got the SPECIAL something from Route 101, is there any place where I can get more of these hidden things?

Also, what else can I access now and is there anything I should do before challenging the league? And what level should my Pokemon be for the league?

EDIT = I did the quests and figured out how to get the Ledge Climb thing, I managed to get the Key behind the waterfall and did all the quests in the future too, though please answer my other questions if possible..

Last edited:
    Years
    Got a few questions.

Spoiler:

2. Are Rattata, Foongus, alommola not available in the game to catch?
    3. In the pastebin it says that snubull's are available in route 103. But AFAIK it was replaced with shian swamp. So where can I find it noow?
    4. Are freebas card's not available. Caught like 45 freebas with card ball. But couldn't get a single card. Got a shiny milotic card though from the booster pack.
    5. I aquired a averat card but it didn't appear in the card gallery. Is this some kind of bug?

Edit: Is someone willing to help me finish my card collection? I need 4 more cards. "Surskit, Snubull, Foongus, alommola".

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    So... is there a guide to post game events? I sort of got no clue what to do next:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2020
    Could anyone give me the quick and dirty on breeding for GP. Trying to get a 5GP greninja. I know there is some information in one of the towns, but I cant find it. Are there are any items besides power seeds that are important. Been stuck on 4gp for a good while now. Also GP Fusion is still very confusing for me. This only works on pokemon with no gender right?

Years
    So... is there a guide to post game events? I sort of got no clue what to do next:
    Spoiler:

Give the medallion to the the guy in the sylen library(a shadyman If memory serves right.)

Back