• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Give the medallion to the the guy in the sylen library(a shadyman If memory serves right.)

I did it a while back. was something supposed to happen?
    I remember him giving me an item, I thought it was the medallion, since I still have it in my bag, but maybe it's a bug. I remember something about the item being worth what I paid, or to keep it for quest, but I can't find the continuation...

Years
    I remember him giving me an item, I thought it was the medallion, since I still have it in my bag, but maybe it's a bug. I remember something about the item being worth what I paid, or to keep it for quest, but I can't find the continuation...

Then I think what you have is the monkshawon coin. You have to decipher it. Remember in mesmer town(ice gym) you had to find a coin enthusiast man. take the coin to him.

Years
    Could anyone give me the quick and dirty on breeding for GP. Trying to get a 5GP greninja. I know there is some information in one of the towns, but I cant find it. Are there are any items besides power seeds that are important. Been stuck on 4gp for a good while now. Also GP Fusion is still very confusing for me. This only works on pokemon with no gender right?

Its definitely cross breeding, first and foremost get yourself a 5 GP Averat since it is from the Field egg group which is the largest and has several overlaps, the way to get it is to first catch 16 males and 16 females, cross breed them over and over again till you get a 5 GP Averat, though name them properly and try not to cross breed them incorrectly since you want to have a very low gene similarity for them for shiny odds, it will go like this, 32 = 0 GP Averats, 16 = 1 GP Averats, 8 = 2 GP Averats, 4 = 3 GP Averats, 2 = 4 GP Averats and finally a single 5 GP Averat, try to get a shiny/platinum male one so you won't have to waste Power Seeds but it will take a while, I had to breed around 150 Averats to try to get one with the mother being a platinum Averat, after that go to the route before Empral Town and get yourself a female Golduck since it is from the Water 1 and Field egg groups and breed it with the 5 GP Averat to get a male 5 GP Golduck, give it a power seed and breed it with a female Froakie, keep on soft resetting till you get yourself the 5 GP Froakie.. I summarized it a lot so if you need any help with any of the points just tell me. ( Save before you interact with the Old Man, the sign will be him facing the other way and keep on interacting with him till you get it. )

Sask Incense is very important to save time, just give it to the mother and you will be all set.

It works on any genderless Pokemon, just breed that genderless Pokemon with Ditto till you have 16 1 GP genderless Pokemon, go to the guy in Dooriver Town and tell him to fuse it and you'll get a 5 GP Genderless Pokemon in no time. ( To save time on going to the Pokemon Center just look towards the top of the room, there will be a weird control panel and you can interact with it, it serves as a PC and saves you loads of time. )

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I have finally finished the entire story and I'm about to go challenge the Elite 4, though I got the Boat Upgrade finally and now I can access most of the things, I already got the SPECIAL something from Route 101, is there any place where I can get more of these hidden things?

Also, what else can I access now and is there anything I should do before challenging the league? And what level should my Pokemon be for the league?

EDIT = I did the quests and figured out how to get the Ledge Climb thing, I managed to get the Key behind the waterfall and did all the quests in the future too, though please answer my other questions if possible..

You can also get a Glaceon Card in the falls of mesmer. Also, that Shard of Arceus is the only one obtainable out of two. The first one was in a secret place in Future 1 and is perma-missable but don't worry, only one is needed and you got what it is required for.

I think you've done everything you can pre-league. Also, your current team is good enough for challenging them. I defeated them with level 100-105 Pokemon, lol. They're actually easy.

Got a few questions.

Spoiler:

2. Are Rattata, Foongus, alommola not available in the game to catch?
    3. In the pastebin it says that snubull's are available in route 103. But AFAIK it was replaced with shian swamp. So where can I find it noow?
    4. Are freebas card's not available. Caught like 45 freebas with card ball. But couldn't get a single card. Got a shiny milotic card though from the booster pack.
    5. I aquired a averat card but it didn't appear in the card gallery. Is this some kind of bug?

Edit: Is someone willing to help me finish my card collection? I need 4 more cards. "Surskit, Snubull, Foongus, alommola".

I'll answer the ones I know :

2) I don't think so. I've never ever encountered any of those.
    4) They are. Cards are available for every single Pokemon, you're just unlucky :P. You could just farm money over night and then use it to open booster packs.
    5) There are some cards which are not needed for the card collection hence they don't appear.
    6) Trading cards won't add them to your card collection so it won't work that way. You'll have to find or buy them. :P

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    So... is there a guide to post game events? I sort of got no clue what to do next:
    Spoiler:

The only guide in-game is the post game card.

You have to show the Monkshawon Coin to the old coin man in Mesmer Town and then decipher what he tells you.

Years
    You can also get a Glaceon Card in the falls of mesmer. Also, that Shard of Arceus is the only one obtainable out of two. The first one was in a secret place in Future 1 and is perma-missable but don't worry, only one is needed and you got what it is required for.

I think you've done everything you can pre-league. Also, your current team is good enough for challenging them. I defeated them with level 100-105 Pokemon, lol. They're actually easy.

I'll answer the ones I know :

2) I don't think so. I've never ever encountered any of those.
    4) They are. Cards are available for every single Pokemon, you're just unlucky :P. You could just farm money over night and then use it to open booster packs.
    5) There are some cards which are not needed for the card collection hence they don't appear.
    6) Trading cards won't add them to your card collection so it won't work that way. You'll have to find or buy them. :P

Thanks for the answers. I got the freebas card, took 12 more tries to get it. you're right, I was just unlucky. Booster packs have been my main source of cards. I guess I will just keep trying them until I get what I need. Also have you done the dev battle? Do you know what mons he has on his second team? I only got to xatu and OM-Swellow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Then I think what you have is the monkshawon coin. You have to decipher it. Remember in mesmer town(ice gym) you had to find a coin enthusiast man. take the coin to him.

You have to show the Monkshawon Coin to the old coin man in Mesmer Town and then decipher what he tells you.

Thanks. Don't know why I didn't think of that.
    so I found those two (avoiding spoilers) having a picnic, and they said they'll meet me when they finished.
    I went to the house and they were not there, still having a picnic.
    Do I need to wait real time, or do I need to do something?

Years
    Thanks for the answers. I got the freebas card, took 12 more tries to get it. you're right, I was just unlucky. Booster packs have been my main source of cards. I guess I will just keep trying them until I get what I need. Also have you done the dev battle? Do you know what mons he has on his second team? I only got to xatu and OM-Swellow.

I got you, check this out for the entire thing. ( Don't know whether it is still applicable or not but well.. wanted to tell you incase you didn't know.. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3W1mFf8Q9E

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

OM-Swellow
    Xatu
    Fearow
    Pelistorm
    Articuno
    Overheaven

Thanks. Don't know why I didn't think of that.
    so I found those two (avoiding spoilers) having a picnic, and they said they'll meet me when they finished.
    I went to the house and they were not there, still having a picnic.
    Do I need to wait real time, or do I need to do something?

You also first need to find the Map and then go back to Mr.Nemo.

Years
    After the space travel and beating rayquiomy, Ashy told me she is in sukoyomi Mansion but she isn't here, where is she ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2020
    Hey everyone
    A few questions about the game itself...
    1. Is there anywhere to train before the 3rd gym battle? I have Blitz blocking me and i remember there were audino trainers somewhere in the earlier versions..
    2. In this discord, I can't see anything, is there anywhere that I can get updated information on certain aspects of the game?

Thanks again

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Hi! Not sure if this is a bug or not, but none of my pokemon are learning evolution moves. When my Torchic evolved, it didn't learn double kick. Is that intentional?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Hi! Not sure if this is a bug or not, but none of my pokemon are learning evolution moves. When my Torchic evolved, it didn't learn double kick. Is that intentional?

no clue, but there are plenty of move relearners (which are free-no heart scale)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    I got stuck again...
    where is the map? I talked to Ashy, who said it would be hidden.
    Spoiler:

I've looked at emperal town, Deshret factory, Dead end, Sylen research center and corp, abandond base at Mesmer and the temple...

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I got stuck again...
    where is the map? I talked to Ashy, who said it would be hidden.
    Spoiler:

I've looked at emperal town, Deshret factory, Dead end, Sylen research center and corp, abandond base at Mesmer and the temple...

She also mentioned that Sukuyomi would entrust the map to someone she trusts. Try to remember who it could be.

Hey everyone
    A few questions about the game itself...
    1. Is there anywhere to train before the 3rd gym battle? I have Blitz blocking me and i remember there were audino trainers somewhere in the earlier versions..
    2. In this discord, I can't see anything, is there anywhere that I can get updated information on certain aspects of the game?

Thanks again

1) Nah, there isn't any sparring trainer before 3rd gym. You could try training in Shian Swamp however.
    2) Wdym by you can't see anything? Also, the discord contains the most up to date information.

Some moves are indeed changed. Idk about Torchic but you could always relearn at a move relearner (first available in Dooriver City) for free.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    She also mentioned that Sukuyomi would entrust the map to someone she trusts. Try to remember who it could be.

I might be an idiot because I can't seem to find anything related to her...
    Ashy/Blitz
    Spoiler:
    didn't have anyrhing.
    Spoiler:

I couldn't find Yara or the crazy villan professor... Am I missing somebody?

Back