• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    I got you, check this out for the entire thing. ( Don't know whether it is still applicable or not but well.. wanted to tell you incase you didn't know.. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3W1mFf8Q9E

OM-Swellow
    Xatu
    Fearow
    Pelistorm
    Articuno
    Overheaven

Thanks both of you.

Edit: How do I evolve my eevee into umbreon? Since there's no day-night system in the game.
    Also is the reaper stone available? I want mega evolve my OM-Ursaring.
    Does anyone know the exact location of the tm-90(substitute)? The pastebin says that it's in the 5th floor of dark tower. But I can't find it there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2020
    She also mentioned that Sukuyomi would entrust the map to someone she trusts. Try to remember who it could be.

1) Nah, there isn't any sparring trainer before 3rd gym. You could try training in Shian Swamp however.
    2) Wdym by you can't see anything? Also, the discord contains the most up to date information.

Am i in the wrong discord? I am in one and its called archives of empyrean which only has announcements and hall of legends?!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Hi some pokemons dont have a cry and some places dont have a music playing, i checked the audio folder to see that some files are missing even from the archive.
    Is there somewhere i can get the missing files, im on v1.0. Great game by the way.

Years
    Thanks both of you.

Edit: How do I evolve my eevee into umbreon? Since there's no day-night system in the game.
    Does anyone know the exact location of the tm-90(substitute)? The pastebin says that it's in the 5th floor of dark tower. But I can't find it there.

I am not sure about the Eevee thing but wait, Omuran Ursaring can Mega Evolve?! WHAT.. I never knew that.. as for the exact location of it, IT IS VERY WELL HIDDEN.. it took me like 30 minutes to find but if I recall correctly it is in the room of the two sisters beside the straw doll which says " Hi, my name is Hunter... " I'm not sure though so if it isn't there forgive me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I have checked and indeed you can teach the pokemon their evolution moves through move tutor. My Blaziken didn't learn Blaze Kick upon evolving either, but the move relearner helped out a lot. Thanks for your help.

One more question: since route 102 has been replaced by the swamp, have all the encounters been moved elsewhere? Because I can't seem to find NidoranF anywhere.

Your game is frigging awesome, by the way :)

EDIT: Nincada doesn't seem to evolve correctly. I've got a spare slot in my party and all I'm getting is Ninjask :(

Did you change the evolution method?

Last edited:
    Years
    I am not sure about the Eevee thing but wait, Omuran Ursaring can Mega Evolve?! WHAT.. I never knew that.. as for the exact location of it, IT IS VERY WELL HIDDEN.. it took me like 30 minutes to find but if I recall correctly it is in the room of the two sisters beside the straw doll which says " Hi, my name is Hunter... " I'm not sure though so if it isn't there forgive me.

The Elite 4 Member Oda Used a reaper stone to mega evolve his OM-Ursaring. So I was wondering if I could get one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Finally found the person -_-
    I didn't even know they had a prison, since we've never been in it or even shown before...

Have you tried evolving it in night time anyways? It might be night even if it doesn't show it.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    After the space travel and beating rayquiomy, Ashy told me she is in sukoyomi Mansion but she isn't here, where is she ?

Which part of the story are you at exactly?

I might be an idiot because I can't seem to find anything related to her...
    Ashy/Blitz
    Spoiler:
    didn't have anyrhing.
    Spoiler:

I couldn't find Yara or the crazy villan professor... Am I missing somebody?

If you had explored Sylen City fully before, you would have known a prison existed xD

Thanks both of you.

There is a day-night system, there's just no in game visual indication. Also, some evolution methods have been changed so check in the first page. The first post has a Pokemon pastebin which includes evolution methods.

No, it's not available in the game.

Whats Overheaven?

A fanmade Pokémon you fight against in Prism Tower and against Mr.Stochastic.

She also mentioned that Sukuyomi would entrust the map to someone she trusts. Try to remember who it could be.

1) Nah, there isn't any sparring trainer before 3rd gym. You could try training in Shian Swamp however.
    2) Wdym by you can't see anything? Also, the discord contains the most up to date information.

Am i in the wrong discord? I am in one and its called archives of empyrean which only has announcements and hall of legends?!

You probably are. The discord server is called Empyrean Fanclub. There's an invite link to it in the first post of this thread.

Hi some pokemons dont have a cry and some places dont have a music playing, i checked the audio folder to see that some files are missing even from the archive.
    Is there somewhere i can get the missing files, im on v1.0. Great game by the way.

Nope, they don't have any cries at all. However, you can add them via mods. I know a mod which does add all the missing sounds so I'll find it and send it to you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    StaticShock, I'd be very interested int hat mod as well, if you don't mind! I wasn't even aware there were mods for this game.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    StaticShock, I'd be very interested int hat mod as well, if you don't mind! I wasn't even aware there were mods for this game.

There are several mods. Some actually even add new content but you can only find them in the discord server lol.

Here you two go! https://mega.nz/file/ZgM1jAob#RTK8R6j-YSMKTWbKiTDr1JM5fRlYfJL3yHyP6rpgAdI

Years
    I'm stuck at the Victory Road, I have done everything and even caught the Pokemon but I feel like I missed something since the metal thing on the 3rd Floor has not light up, it still says that it is out of function and this is on the floor with that rock that you can't go around, could someone tell me?

EDIT : FINALLY DID IT AND REACHED THE POSTGAME.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Okay, I've got another question.

According to the location pastebin, finneon should be fishable in the Training Safari, but there's no source of water there? Am I missing something?

EDIT: Also, according to pastebin, Weavile is supposed to learn Ice Punch at lvl 30. Mine is lvl 59 and even the move relearner can't teach it the move. Is this a bug?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    im stuck in mesmer town...got ice breaker...break 2 ice boulders which lead to an empty room on 9F right to the way to 10F...where to go?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    room which should have froslass is empty...is that bug or I must do something before for froslass to appear?

Years
    Alright, so thanks for the help with everything and I've finally reached the post game! I did the Aeris date, Zirconium Factory and Grimm fight so could someone guide me to the rest of the post game and how to start it / do it?

Back