• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • im having trouble defeating deus, i play on normal mode and it has data drain, besides that i cant heal and the only good damage i do, is with empoleon in fusion mode, any tips on how to defeat it?

Edit: defeated it now in at wt, any good place to train up? besides sylen city ?

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just started a fresh playthrough. Just wanted to ask if there's a nature changer in the game, as well as how far along i should be in the game to get my hands on a dream candy? Thank you!

Years
  • Just started a fresh playthrough. Just wanted to ask if there's a nature changer in the game, as well as how far along i should be in the game to get my hands on a dream candy? Thank you!

nature changer is on dooriver city, pretty sure its the city where you get the 3rd gym badge, as for dream candies they are on specific places (limited amounts) and can only be farmed with the aprilum system, i recommend dropping by the discord since its easier to answer you there

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    [/SPOILER]
    Spoiler:
    I would appreciate if someone could tell me how I can trigger the event. thank you
    Edit: you need to get his belongings at the house.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    I'm not sure if it was intentional, but Wiseraph's platinum sprite didn't update to the new design.
    Since I was about to go ahead and start prism tower, are there any hidden rules or anything I should be forewarned about?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Merry Christmas and thank you so much for this awesome game

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    I desperately need a flame orb for my team but I can't for the life of me find the one that's supposedly on route 105, and it's apparently the only one outside of Deshret.
    Where is this thing?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Not sure if anyone reported before but I found a small bug, fake out move is not working as normal. It don't cause opposition pokemon to flinch

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 4, 2022
    Can someone help me?
    i have been trying to find a rowlet in shawmonk forest and river overpass but I can't find it.
    I went to the wiki and it says somerthing wierd "grass 331" Idk what that means
    Pls help

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    I have encountered a bug where, after every battle, any item that my Lurantis is holding just disappears. Just thought that I'd let you know.

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    I finally found out where my shiny encounters are going. I haven't found any wild shinies for a while so I thought that my game was broken but, all my encounters are going to trainers. When you fight Blitz on the bridge he has a Feebas and when you next fight him, he has a Milotic. During the first fight his Feebas wasn't shiny but during the next one his Milotic was, then the next time I fought him his Milotic was normal! I have also fought trainers with a shiny Mantine, Rhydon, and a guy with a platnium Bellossom!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Is the French patch ready yet?

You can access it via discord! https://discord.gg/YsYYreE
    If you notice any missing dialogue translations, please let me know.

So I just started playing, but can I just say that I love the Digimon world 3 battle music?

It's one of my favorite games :]

Bump
    I really love the song..

A good person compiled the whole playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM0adb8wHx6-_LWcha8n60ETFgaj5TsV9
    It should be on there!

what is natural mode?

Mode without cards and GP mechanics.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 20, 2022
    Hello there.

First, thank you for this amazing game. I really love the world of Omuran.

I wanna know if it's possible to give a Mediafire link because I have trouble with Mega. I just can't download the 1.1 version and I really want to play it.

Sorry for my english.

Thank you.

Years
    • Age 20
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    I am replaying the game since it got updated, and so far, I am loving it. Though there seems to be a bug in Sylen city as
    1.The auction isn't restarting, even though its been multiple days and I walked thousands of steps.
    2.The guy that's supposed to give me Monkshawon coin hasn't appeared even though I completed the league and got the postgame card.

Back