• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Just got into Dooriver City and cant progress further. Apparently I missed the Power Glove. Where can I find it? Lovin' the game, but there's a tile glitch per screen. You can see the tile borders while playing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    So I tried GP breeding and decided I want to get a 5 GP Dream Hypno and so I followed the guide on the fandom, it said to fuse my genderless Pokémon with ditto in Dooriver City. But when I tried to fuse Dream Hypno with Ditto it said that this Pokémon is unable to do this, and when I tried to fuse Dream Hypno with another Dream Hypno it still said the same thing.
    Any clue why it won't let me fuse?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2023
    Bonjour, c'est un jeu excellent que j'adore =). Mais je voulais savoir si il y a une traduction en français prévue pour la région South Deshret🤔? Car je comprend malheureusement très peu l'anglais donc je ne comprend presque plus rien de ce que les personnages racontent =(. J'aimais bien l'histoire du jeu donc c'est un peu dommage de devoir m'arrêter la.

Bonjour, la traduction pour l'épisode de Deshret existe bien et elle se trouve dans une discussion sur le serveur Discord. C'est la que je l'est trouvé en tout cas.
    Aller sur le serveur Discord Stochastic Games et recherche les mots clés, French, Translate et Deshret, et vous trouverez une annonce avec la traduction.

Hello, the translation for the Deshret episode does exist and can be found in a discussion on the Discord server. That's where I found it anyway.
    Go to the Discord Stochastic Games server and search for the keywords, French, Translate and Deshret, And you'll find an announcement with the translation.

Last edited:

Rohan Mulik

Dracaris05
    Years
  • Hey i play this on my phone via joiplay.
    I cant travel back to the future after completing the main story. The game just crashes.

Does anyone have this same problem?

I have just completed my team of all 5 GP mons and want to make them shiny.

Days
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    Hey can somebody help me get this game running on android? I have an emulator downloaded, and was able to download a base fire red rom and run it fine. But for some reason the emulator won't detect or doesn't recognize the file for empyrean so I can't play it. Any and all help is appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Hey can somebody help me get this game running on android? I have an emulator downloaded, and was able to download a base fire red rom and run it fine. But for some reason the emulator won't detect or doesn't recognize the file for empyrean so I can't play it. Any and all help is appreciated!

This game is not a ROM hack and therefore will not play on an emulator. It runs on a standalone program.

Gjo

Days
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Hey I just started playing Empyrean yesterday and I have one problem. The game works and loads up but when in the game I have no music playing I have the sound effects for navigating the menu but the only thing that doesn't play is the music. I'm playing in on mac and running it through wine crossover. If anyone has any idea what the problem is I would appreciate the help.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    So I tried GP breeding and decided I want to get a 5 GP Dream Hypno and so I followed the guide on the fandom, it said to fuse my genderless Pokémon with ditto in Dooriver City. But when I tried to fuse Dream Hypno with Ditto it said that this Pokémon is unable to do this, and when I tried to fuse Dream Hypno with another Dream Hypno it still said the same thing.
    Any clue why it won't let me fuse?

Have you tried breeding it with Ditto ? That's how I got a 5GP Celebi

Days
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    /QUOTE

Wth this boss Cyborg 00 i haven't your for my part. He havnt 750 HP but 1500 , he one shot all my team , i'm totally block in the game and it's seems Charizard/Galopa in fire type.

Totally block. Please found a solution he one shot all my team 1 by 1 lvl 80.

Days
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Hi there! Can someone please let me know if I can download this game on my iPhone and how?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    • Shuckle can't be Gp breded because it doesn't count as "no evolution" because it has the golden form as evolution. please fix
    • My Game crashes when I try to upgrade the Shuckle card (no gold shuckle card maybe?):

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    How much higher is the chance to get an shiny/plat egg if one of the parents is also shiny/plat?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    Is it normal that the game closes/crashes after the final battle in the Deshret-Arc at the end of the credits? I can't get the "The Final Chapter" completion on the postgame card like that.

Days
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hey, I've been wanting to play this game for a while now, and it never started for me. So I initially did all the fixes to fix a exe file not working, but that did not do anything. So I decided to open the game in notepad and found this. Don't really know what it means but it says to contact the applications support team, sooo.... here I am, asking for help.
    1705543864040.png

Back