• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    has anyone else found the dragonite fusion stone yet? ive searched all over the alt future and collected every visible item i could find and nothing........... note i have found both the aegislash and furret stones

Years
  • This is such a cool game! Loved it alot but after updating from ver 9.1 to 9.2 ( i followed the intructions ie saved in a pokemon center and download only the patch etc) after starting up the game now when i press enter to interact with sumthing the Menu pops open. I have to press x to make it go away. I didn't have this problem with the older version. Pressing enter only interacted but now it opens the side Menu. My settings are all the same. This is really annoying my tempo. Can this be undone please?
    There was another patch yesterday, which adds an option for you to change this in the settings. Its still called 0.9.2, so may be included in what you can download now or you can find it on the discord. Otherwise use the Space button for interaction.

Years
  • So is there a list somewhere where i can see what some of the new ability's do? cause I'm thinking of giving my Machamp a dream candy but i don't know what Thunderfist does and i don't want to get rid of sheer force for an ability i know nothing about? any help is appreciated thanks!

Save before trying it out and reset if you don't like it. Thunderfist increases damage from punching moves and gives a chance to paralyze the opponent.

Years
  • has anyone else found the dragonite fusion stone yet? ive searched all over the alt future and collected every visible item i could find and nothing........... note i have found both the aegislash and furret stones

You need to buy Chicken Wings for Ashen at the plantation

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2019
    first of all, kudos for creating this amazing game!

on a second note, I have a problem with my al-Ninetails. Everytime I try to use Aurora Veil (of course with Hail going on) it just fades after one turn. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I never commented or even saw this thread. This looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm assuming a full version is around the corner but I can't resist but download the latest version and plunge a good number of hours into it! Thank you for this!

Years
  • Okay, so I finished the quest...
    Spoiler:

And also...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    maybe in next update
    there will be possibility to explore all of deshret region in present & future
    there will be possibility to explore baltia

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Anyone know how to get the Super Rod? Done with the latest update but need it for dratini

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Does anyone know the password for the cinnamond quest I've tried everything but I can't get it please help

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    actually u can get a free dratini from doing the special challenge in the mesmer gym, it comes with dragon dance 2 elemental punches and i believe aqua jet so its set movewise as a physical attacker outside of maybe STAB outrage or something

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    ive met a charmander in shawmonk forest
    btw if you give shadyman in shawmonk town omuran mienfoo you can get darumaka

Back