• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    The Pokémon locations provided stated that there would be a 1% chance to encounter charmander in "Shawmonk Forrest" but after almost two days I still haven't ran into one I've encounter other 1% Pokémon such as Treecko and Snivy what should I do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    was there some recent update or something? The game talked about something (that I did not read in my distracted state) and asked to to download, which I found strange as I just downloaded 2 hours prior.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    The Pokémon locations provided stated that there would be a 1% chance to encounter charmander in "Shawmonk Forrest" but after almost two days I still haven't ran into one I've encounter other 1% Pokémon such as Treecko and Snivy what should I do?

Keep hunting, its just luck

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Awesome Game. I love it. Just wanted to know if it has controller support. Also the sprites look really good

I only manage to use controller with Joytokey

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2019
    I found a glitch where whenever I try to name a pokemon which is a fakemon or an omuran form the, the letters that come out when I type are different from what I typed. Please fix this

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I found a glitch where whenever I try to name a pokemon which is a fakemon or an omuran form the, the letters that come out when I type are different from what I typed. Please fix this

So, say you get the OM Machop for the ralts and you try rename it something like "Fist" what comes out on your screen, cause its fine for me

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Some thoughts after this game
    1.Mr.Moskov is Black Raven (so Moira will be in complete S-H-I-T)
    2.Emanouil killed or locked somewhere Anper
    3.Zeeadra cleaned up Zineam and erased his futures timeline thats why luna dont remember us and weve met Ashen in alternate Zeeadra's future
    4.There are infinite number of Crows
    5.Ashen is somehow connected with all things happened and maybe he is that 'Savior of the future'
    6.Dark Celebi escaped to Mr.Moskovs hq
    7.Baltia could hide the key to understand Alias words 'The Circle is not yet complete but you will find a way'
    8.E.E. are initials of Ebenezer Enzymo... but what is his role in this story
    9.Rocksworth is the one who started all this mess so he is probably the one who takes cards in this poker party

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    ehhh
    maybe will never complete 'lost growlithe' sidequest
    in future with w.t. electrivire blocked entrance to cave when i defeat w.t. there are only 2 accessable places
    HOW I SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE THIS SIDEQUEST???

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    ehhh
    maybe will never complete 'lost growlithe' sidequest
    in future with w.t. electrivire blocked entrance to cave when i defeat w.t. there are only 2 accessable places
    HOW I SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE THIS SIDEQUEST???

Could you tell me how to start it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    i noticed that some pokemon got edits to their move pool. by any chance, did any get edits to their tm/hm compatibility too? If s, where might I find this info?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Gonna be honest, I feel like the answer to this question will piss me off. So, say for instance, a random trainer had a Clefable with Metronome and that said Clefable Metronome'd a move called "Delete Matrix." How would one go about reattaining their deleted Petshop with perfect IVs and EVs?

Last edited:
    Back