• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Stochastic.. firstly .. this is one of the if not the best fan game i have played. (and i have played a lot). i would rank it besides reborn and insurgence. I cant even fathom how much work it would have taken to complete this. Great work man :)

That said. I really think that the difficulty level (especially at 'hard') is unfair and bordering on insane. The final boss is tooooo OP with its HP regeneration ability Amaterasu+ our inability to hit the target when it uses god force along with user damage nerfing and if all that was not enough - we cant stat up or use items cos of the boss' attacks. I started the game in hardest mode as i was used to easy fan game set ups and dint want this play through to feel the same. (I guess i got what i deserved) . But the final boss has been made so unfairly powerful that i had to leave the game. I am not sure if i can start again with easier mode as the game itself is too long (long is generally good btw).

Anyway.. hope you complete the game and get really looking forward to seeing this game get all the recognition it deserves. :)

Look into breeding up pokemon for GP... and a OM Ursaring with its HA + Dark Amplifier

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Hi! In Naraku Village with the latest update, there's an old lady where the old Shaman was.
    Does anyone Know what mystery code we need to enter and what purpose does it have? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

Thank you for your kind words. Now as far as W.T. goes :D Do you have any cards on your team? GP? The game changed a lot between updates, so you might have missed out on some of these power ups introduced. And after I finish v1.0, or get close to finishing it, I'll run through the whole game from the start and rebalance some things.

Spoiler:

Redownload the v0.9.3 patch and patch again, and see if you can reach it now.

I just Update the Game to v0.9.3, when I enter the 'Trainer Tower' 2nd floor it brings me back to the outside (Route109)
    How do I fix it?

If you used in-game cheats, unfortunately the towers are locked, as it would make them too easy with the cheats on.

Hi! In Naraku Village with the latest update, there's an old lady where the old Shaman was.
    Does anyone Know what mystery code we need to enter and what purpose does it have? Thanks!

The mystery codes are handed out to winners of certain discord events like the hangman games. The prize is a mystery box which contains a random rare item.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2019
    Look into breeding up pokemon for GP... and a OM Ursaring with its HA + Dark Amplifier

thanks for the tip .. i got it finally .. with OM ursaring , wesphur and nullifiers .. :).. cdnt figure out GP or cards yet .. but thats on my list of to do things..

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2019
    Thank you for your kind words. Now as far as W.T. goes :D Do you have any cards on your team? GP? The game changed a lot between updates, so you might have missed out on some of these power ups introduced. And after I finish v1.0, or get close to finishing it, I'll run through the whole game from the start and rebalance some things.

Thank you so much for responding :) .. i finally was able to beat WT in hardest mode with OM ursaring, , Weshpur , nullifiers, revive herbs and 2.5 million cash :P ... (and lots of luck) .. unfortunately the did not find cards for the Pokemon i wanted and i did not pay attention to GPs ... maybe i should have....anyway, thanks again mate for creating this game.. you are a legend :).. will keep you posted if i find any bugs ..

here is a bug (although a good one for me :P ) ::: the dark hypno i caught is immune to normal attacks like ghost type and has unlimited PP.. not sure if its his characteristics or a bug but still wanted to let you know...

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2019
    Redownload the v0.9.3 patch and patch again, and see if you can reach it now.

I played since the v0.9.2 and I had the same problem. I thought that later in the game I could be able to reach that Rattata but I'm ready to leave the city to the next area and nothing :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    thanks for the tip .. i got it finally .. with OM ursaring , wesphur and nullifiers .. :).. cdnt figure out GP or cards yet .. but thats on my list of to do things..

GP is basically:
    Evolved X Evolved mon
    Baby has +1 GP of lowest e.g. 0+0=1, 1+0=1, 1+1=2 etc. however the 2+2 3+3 4+4 5+5 all, as i have found, have lower and lower chances of the next tier

Years
  • Spoiler:

Hey guys, I know it is exciting posting here, and there is a lot of conversation which is good, but please do try to keep everything to one post if possible! Use the multiquote feature if possible. Please do not treat threads on forums like live chatting platforms like Discord.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    alrighty, new update= questions time.
    1) whys everyone asking about fresh waters
    2) whats with the whole pinsir in sylen city letter thing
    3) where to get prism key
    4)reward for all platinum cards?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2019
    Hi! Just passing by to tell you my appretiation for the game, but does someone have some tips to battle W.T.? I'm stuck there and I tried everything...its PP's don't end! I already spent all my money to level up a Whispaur, do I have to rely on pure luck? That's the only flaw I found in this game, this boss fights makes you rage quit :(

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    well from what ive seen out of the available fusions before the new 3 were added typhlosion was the best for it as it can resist most of what W.T. throws at it............. having a pokemon with some dark or ghost type attacks but isnt a dark/ghost type i.e a crunch feraligatr or something are nice too, setup moves phase 1 are not a good idea, its best to setup when they are in fallen god forme.................. steel and grass types are ur worst cases here as they have a lot of fire type moves in fallen god and can even insta K.O in their final forme tho when they enter that forme they wont return to the other forme........... also not sure if u tried but leech seed, toxic, etc do not work nor does pelistorm's the world so dont try that either

if it helps for an idea as to what kind of team to use i used a mixed fusion typhlosion, physical feraligatr, special mega gardevoir, special pelistorm, physical heracrossand i had a mon for fodder as well in case i needed to revive stall because believe it or not they do run out of PP but it does take a while as each forme does not share PP

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2021
    I was wondering if you have the time that if you could add animations to other Pokemon like greninja

B) thanks

Last edited:

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
    Years
  • Been curious for a while now. Is it possible to get into the 'deeper underground' of Sylen city without... well, fainting before you get all the way through? Or is it just really mysterious aesthetic? Because that's had almost all of my attention for a while now, especially since I've met at least two NPC's that directly refer to it in a manner that makes it sound really important.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    I've just started playing this game, and I've got to Shawmonk town. I think i was in Shawmonk forest, going to Shawmonk Town. While i was doing so, I encountered a Totodile. Usually i would be happy but i picked Totodile as my starter, so i thought this might be a scripted event, that you would encounter your starter. Is it? Or am i just unlucky?

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2020
    Hi!

I'm having a blast with the game so far, its 10/10 easily, never seen a fan game like this, which i had fun, and even read all the texts, because its not boring as hell.. So great job :D
    I only have 3 questions if someone could answer I'd be happy :D
    - Whats up with this catch chain? if its higher something will happen more or less? or anything?:D
    - And also. I searched route 106 from the top to the bottom , but i just simply cannot find the Charizard y stone. Anyone knows maybe where it hides?
    - And the last one: Can I buy all kind of IV candies? and if yes then where?:D
    Thanks anyway. Im having fun playing :D

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    answer 1: yes
    answer 2: not sure peprsonally, havent gone after it yet
    answer 3: i do believe so scattered about many stores, the area with the 8th gym has a good chunk of them, and dooriver has most of the remains iirc tho bear in mind their price range varies depending on the candy

Years
  • alrighty, new update= questions time.
    1) whys everyone asking about fresh waters
    2) whats with the whole pinsir in sylen city letter thing
    3) where to get prism key
    4)reward for all platinum cards?

EDIT, whoops, forgot to answer you.
    1. Probably for the Apriplums
    2. It's a quest, you get a reward for it.
    Spoiler:

4. No idea, sorry. :<

Hi! Just passing by to tell you my appretiation for the game, but does someone have some tips to battle W.T.? I'm stuck there and I tried everything...its PP's don't end! I already spent all my money to level up a Whispaur, do I have to rely on pure luck? That's the only flaw I found in this game, this boss fights makes you rage quit :(

I already answered someone else who had the same problem (As I had as well, there's no shame in that). So ANYONE who has difficulties with W.T., here you go! (Also guys, please use the search function. You can just search this thread as well, so if you have questions, maybe look if there not already answered!)

Spoiler:
    As an addition as to what to do: You will have to be able to survive one Mind Melt with Mimikyu. After that, he may try again but it will fail. He also may lock himself into Gods Palm (That's what he did for me) and you can Shadow Claw away. Hessa will also help greatly so if you're lucky, she will stay long enough so that he uses Gods Palm over and over.

I hope I'm not giving too much information here, but since so many people have problems with W.T. I thought I'd just answer it again.

Right now I'm stuck with him again, but only because I play randomized and I have to fight him in place of the giant Rayquaza in space... Which seems to be absolutely impossible for me at the moment. Really, Stochastic, if you read this: Is there a way to exclude the bosses and EXP trainers from the randomizer? Because this is just very unbalanced... I can't train up against Emolgas and Basculins. :( And W.T. in space where my Pokemon are just at Level 80-90 is also unbalanced. >.<

Been curious for a while now. Is it possible to get into the 'deeper underground' of Sylen city without... well, fainting before you get all the way through? Or is it just really mysterious aesthetic? Because that's had almost all of my attention for a while now, especially since I've met at least two NPC's that directly refer to it in a manner that makes it sound really important.

Not at this point in time. At least I haven't found a way yet.

I've just started playing this game, and I've got to Shawmonk town. I think i was in Shawmonk forest, going to Shawmonk Town. While i was doing so, I encountered a Totodile. Usually i would be happy but i picked Totodile as my starter, so i thought this might be a scripted event, that you would encounter your starter. Is it? Or am i just unlucky?

You can actually encounter every starter in the grass, though it's a VERY rare encounter. Not sure where to find which, but it is advisable to run around a lot in the grass, in case you want to have another starter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    answer 1: yes
    answer 2: not sure peprsonally, havent gone after it yet
    answer 3: i do believe so scattered about many stores, the area with the 8th gym has a good chunk of them, and dooriver has most of the remains iirc tho bear in mind their price range varies depending on the candy

Catch chain? Am i right in assuming catching the same thing over and over... Or is it something else?

Back