• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    personally i ended up using gardevoir for mega, typhlosion for fusion, feraligatr, breloom and a moxie heracross............. as for moves i made sure they all had a ghost and/or dark type move if possible such as crunch for feraligatr and night slash for heracross, otherwise is was either shadow ball or shadow clawbasically if you have enough healing items u can stall with a fusion typhlosion long enough to PP stall it in its middle form while buffing it up enough with x special defends and x attacksas a fully EV trained adamant fused typhlosion is able to outspeed W.T without buffs to speed at roughly lvl 110 or so give or take on normal without cards so as long as i can keep urself alive with the typhosion u can buff up enough to be able to take it out with a few shadow clawsand cuz of that even once they enter their final form they wont be able to outspeed u if ur high enough level/properly trained meaning u can use 1 final shadow claw to send them packing

I actually already beat wt. I just dont wanna waste the wiseraph that i trained just to beat wt, and was wondering if it was worth keeping

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    I actually already beat wt. I just dont wanna waste the wiseraph that i trained just to beat wt, and was wondering if it was worth keeping

You can use it in NG+ maybe and W.T. is rematchable so you can test Wiseraph's performance against him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    Does somebody know where i can find the owner of Kazak (Growlithe in the Pokemon Center on Roarin Island)?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    1what prism tower looks like?
    2what happens there aka is there any event related to it?
    3can i battle zeeadra there?
    4or only there are some moc grunts and fusion soldiers?
    5or there only one floor and then nothing i can do there?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2019
    Shame on me xD... this game is getting impossible. I have lvl 90+ pokemon and I can't beat the last gym (I can't even imagine the Pokemon League :/). I'll give up soon if I don't find a way to make things easier and I don't want to lower the difficulty. This is not a game for casual players like me xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    what's your team Pascua? I swept most of it with Wiseraph, Greninja and dragon dance dragonite

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    Hey, I am a huge fan of your Pokemon fan game, Pokemon Empyrean. I've completed everything and am so excited for the coming updates. I was just wandering around when I remembered the Agent Cinnamond sidequest and decided to try it. Currently I am stuck on the last puzzle on the children's ages and I guess my math skills aren't up to par compared to yours lmao. I was wondering if you could help me out on this one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Does somebody know where i can find the owner of Kazak (Growlithe in the Pokemon Center on Roarin Island)?

You can only do this after beating the space station.
    Spoiler:

1what prism tower looks like?
    2what happens there aka is there any event related to it?
    3can i battle zeeadra there?
    4or only there are some moc grunts and fusion soldiers?
    5or there only one floor and then nothing i can do there?

Spoiler:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    shame that there isnt jangmo-o line in game...

if ur lucky u can get it thru the randomizer option............... i mean if i can encounter at least 7 or 8 legendaries in the wild including rayquaza whom we shouldnt be able to catch at all currently amongst other things including but not limited to ultra beasts im sure u could find a jangmo-o or even one of its evolutions somewhere down the line in a randomizer

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    maybe jangmo-o and its evos will be in game
    but in cloud ruins or on closed for now routes in deshret...

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2019
    I already answered someone else who had the same problem (As I had as well, there's no shame in that). So ANYONE who has difficulties with W.T., here you go! (Also guys, please use the search function. You can just search this thread as well, so if you have questions, maybe look if there not already answered!)

As an addition as to what to do: You will have to be able to survive one Mind Melt with Mimikyu. After that, he may try again but it will fail. He also may lock himself into Gods Palm (That's what he did for me) and you can Shadow Claw away. Hessa will also help greatly so if you're lucky, she will stay long enough so that he uses Gods Palm over and over.

I hope I'm not giving too much information here, but since so many people have problems with W.T. I thought I'd just answer it again.

Hi, I had looked at all the possibilities but I really can't win. I don't remember where to go back in time, so I can't use candies and the safari to max iv/ev of the Mimikyu I already have in the box. I feel very frustrated, to the point I think I will drop this game...Anyway, thanks for trying to help me, I really appreciated it ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Hi, I had looked at all the possibilities but I really can't win. I don't remember where to go back in time, so I can't use candies and the safari to max iv/ev of the Mimikyu I already have in the box. I feel very frustrated, to the point I think I will drop this game...Anyway, thanks for trying to help me, I really appreciated it ^^

You can go back in time by flying to the mountain in deshret and talking to celebi.

Years
  • Hi, I had looked at all the possibilities but I really can't win. I don't remember where to go back in time, so I can't use candies and the safari to max iv/ev of the Mimikyu I already have in the box. I feel very frustrated, to the point I think I will drop this game...Anyway, thanks for trying to help me, I really appreciated it ^^
    ->
    You can go back in time by flying to the mountain in deshret and talking to celebi.

Exactly!
    Also, if you haven't done so, don't shy away from putting the difficulty on easy in the options. It may help you too!
    But I can totally understand your frustration, I was at that point too :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    tiny question: do the sylen city auctions change daily or do i have to wait after doing an auction

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2019
    Thanks everyone! I'll try going to the present to train that Mimikyu, the story is just too good, but too much frustration got to me after I don't know how many tries.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    tiny question: do the sylen city auctions change daily or do i have to wait after doing an auction

They reset every 24 hours.
    And you'll have to walk around for a bit too.

Thanks everyone! I'll try going to the present to train that Mimikyu, the story is just too good, but too much frustration got to me after I don't know how many tries.

If you update to v0.9.4, and lower the difficulty to easy, W.T. will have 4000 hp. Maybe that'll help a bit.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    They reset every 24 hours.
    And you'll have to walk around for a bit too.

If you update to v0.9.4, and lower the difficulty to easy, W.T. will have 4000 hp. Maybe that'll help a bit.

speaking of 0.9.4 has the pastebin for the fusable pokemon learnsets been updated accordingly or not yet? cuz im kinda curious to see some of the new changes if so

sl4sh3r950

The sweaty
    Years
  • When is it that I'm supposed to be able to climb waterfalls with the boat? I've beaten the space station, have all 8 badges but I still can't use waterfall. I even tried teaching waterfall to a mon and using that, but nothing worked.

Back