• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    I cant seem to move up/down when it comes to dialogue options and the options menu, but I can move up/down while in the menu to save. Is there a fix to this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    I Need some help, how do i get rid of a missingno that keeps on attacking me even when i am not in the wild or in tall grass. i can't even escape the battle or catch it. I didn't use any cheats or hacks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I Need some help, how do i get rid of a missingno that keeps on attacking me even when i am not in the wild or in tall grass. i can't even escape the battle or catch it. I didn't use any cheats or hacks.

Can you send me your save file in DMs?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    where can i find a chimchar?

Routes 104, 106, and 108. He only has a 1% chance to show up. And just so you know, the first page of this thread has a guide to the locations of pokemon as well as a guide to the locations of items.

Need some help Where do I get the boat upgrade to use waterfall?

You get it by continuing the story to the (currently) furthest it goes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Anyone know if there is an easy way to get multiple stones of light?

Also, with the new GP mechanic anyone got a succesful increase on a wispaur?

Also can i get links to the pages on:
    Prism tower

Last edited:

LordLolicon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hello, I've been playing for awhile, just thought I'd share a few things.
    For starters, the discord link isn't working, sadly. I don't know if it's just a problem on my end, but I can't seem to join the server. Also, I think I figured out how that heart icon on the status screens works-- It means the parent directly passes it's GP to it's children, doesn't it? Because my 0 GP Gardevoir was unable to create offspring with 1 GP point, even after several boxes of eggs, and it had the heart icon. Once swapping partners, it worked immediately. The only other thing I could think of would be the fact one was shiny, but I doubt that's the issue since I've used Platinums for breeding with no issue.

Also, I'm not sure if it's an error or not, but Petshop, the Jojo reference legendary is able to breed, and even produce an offspring with increased GP score. Since I have Petshop cards it'd be interesting to see how powerful I could make a fully trained one, but since I can only obtain one Ditto and all the bred Petshops are male, it seems like this is restricted to a one GP boost-- if this is intentional, does that mean Petshop has an egg group?

Oh, and is there any way to return to the first future? Think I sped through a few things like an idiot, and I'm not wanting to lose all my stuff for a NG+ since I have sooooooo many cards lol.

LordLolicon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Anyone know if there is an easy way to get multiple stones of light?

Also, with the new GP mechanic anyone got a succesful increase on a wispaur?

Also can i get links to the pages on:
    Prism tower

You can buy colorless stones in the Future, which can be used as stones of light.
    and yes, I've bred a few 5 GP wispaur myself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2019
    sorry to bother but is there a chance of all your custom mega evolutions being showcased? like maybe a wiki or something? i'd love to see the whole pokedex and all the megas, this is an amazing fangame that i'm having a lot of fun with!

Years
  • I have one small question. It's about Ashy. I' back from space and I gone on date with Ashy but after ice cream she told me to meet her on island or something. Where is that island?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    little suggestions
    1.raise chances on meeting eevee to at least 5%
    2.add eevee to some new places for example route 112 training safari shawmonk lake

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Hey there amazing game im loving the aesthetic and so far it really has hooked me but just a question where can u find porygon im curious about this new data type thanks ;3

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    quick question
    what should i do to evolve pikachu into alolan raichu?
    ive made 255 happiness and gave my pika thunderstone but it evolved into regular raichu
    is this a bug or creator hasnt implemented this mechanic of pikachus alola evolution yet?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2019
    Hi! If it's not super spoilery or anything like that, I'd want to ask about the computer in the basement!

Do I find out the password for it later on in the game or can you provide me with that?

Thank you! And thanks for making such an amazing game!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    Where can I find an Alolan Exeggutor? I see it in the stat/evolution guide but not in the encounter. Is it possible to even find it in the game?

Back