• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Does anyone know of a deleted file retriever? I deleted my save file of this game while trying to clean my PC of junk :(

Did you delete the Backup Folder? If not, then get the most recent file, put it in the main folder, and rename it "Game.rxdata".

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Did you delete the Backup Folder? If not, then get the most recent file, put it in the main folder, and rename it "Game.rxdata".

I no longer have the main folder, because I deleted everything in the main folder (game & save file included). Also how do I access this backup folder you're talking about?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today

I no longer have the main folder, because I deleted everything in the main folder (game & save file included). Also how do I access this backup folder you're talking about?

there is no backup folder for saves as for some reason empyrean's saves are stored in the empyrean main file itself, if you deleted it then unfortunately for you its gone

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey guys!

This may be a stupid question...

Is it possible to obtain a 5GP lycanmech? o_0

as far as i know any pokemon that is obtainable is capable of getting to GP5 but i never tried to do any breeding or w/e to gain even a single GP for any pokemon ive owned so i could be mistaken

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Is there a way to clear up the lag so it doesnt kee0 restarting itself? I tried downloading the txt file but that hasnt seemed to do much. And all my windows and apps are closed. Is there another solution or something else that might help? I really want to experience this game.

Last edited:
    Years
  • as far as i know any pokemon that is obtainable is capable of getting to GP5 but i never tried to do any breeding or w/e to gain even a single GP for any pokemon ive owned so i could be mistaken

I'm asking about mech pokemon in general, are they breedable with any other pkmn than ditto since they're genderless? If not, how am I supposed to reach a GP higher than 1 with a 0GP ditto? :/🤔

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    I can't believe I am doing this, going so far as to create an account just so I can comment it, but I feel it is needed. While I absolutely love the game so far, I cannot express enough how irritating the programmed losses at the factory and the beginning of Mt. Mesmer are, not because I lost, but because I won! I was willing to just accept it and move on with the first one, hoping it was a one time thing, but now that it has happened again, I find myself unable to restrain myself again. At the time of posting this, I have just finished the Mt. Mesmer programmed loss and, again, I won. When I encounter such programmed, non-scripted losses (the kind where you can technically win if you try), I make it a point to challenge myself to be able to win one way or another (anyone familiar with Pixelmon [minecraft] legendary bosses is familiar with 'cheese' tactics for taking on stronger opponents... and a ton of healing), and after getting strong enough to defeat the programmed factory loss only for no recognition to be made, I then had to put up with another programmed loss... that I was already strong enough to beat due to what I had done for the prior loss. I am not for massive changes to the story or anything of the like, just recognition of the achievement of victory. For instance, with the factory battle, maybe have the guy be shocked by the player besting him, but ultimately uses high level Pokekata to subdue and wipe your memories or even just activates some surprise security measure within the factory. No story change, just player recognition. And with the Mt. Mesmer battle, Willie still runs away but the time-traveler at least recognizes you best him despite him being from the future, perhaps even saying some bit of additional dialogue to clue the character (not the player as we already know) in on his potential identity, such as 'even after all these years I can't beat her...' or whatever would fit his backstory.

Sorry for the rant, I really enjoy the game, I just wish the programmed losses, even if they don't change the story in any real way, at least recognize your victory, maybe even get some ribbon or trophy item (although that would be pushing it). Like with Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, where if you succeed in the programmed loss encounter during the intro of the game, a different cut scene plays out, where he recognizes the player's ability but ultimately sneak attacks you, cuts off your arm, and kidnaps your liege.

Ultimately though, thanks for the game and I do appreciate all you do for it, just was my own little gripe with the programmed losses is all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2019
    Anyone know what would be a good program that I could use so I could play the game? Cause my pc isn't letting me play until I download a program..

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Anyone know what would be a good program that I could use so I could play the game? Cause my pc isn't letting me play until I download a program..

i dont see why its asking you to download a program to play the game................. ive been playing since i think v7-ish and its never asked me to download a program just so i could play it and my computer is at least 6 or 7 years old so...............

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    after you get the kirlia quest done you should be able to get the winter clothes from willies uncle, once you get the clothes you head east out of the city by the club you went to and keep making your way up towards mt mesmer

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    The Shiny Sandile i caught has a red heart next to its lvl aswell as the shiny star, what does that mean?

Leith92

Pokemon Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    Hey Stochastic, loving the game, put roughly 172 hours into it so far haha.
    I've got a Froslass so was trying to get a card for her, I've got 2 snorunt cards but card upgrade is only making them into Glalie cards :(
    is there something else I have to use to craft one or is a Froslass card not craftable?

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    Other question aswell: what does the red heart means on a pokemon? and does the parents pokemon need to be fully evolved to let the new pokemon get the boosted gp?

Back