• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    uh, i don't know if anyone has noticed, but the new version 0.9.5c download link on this site doesn't seem to be working.

Could anyone help me out with this issue, please?

they are working perfectly fine for me, i tried both links and had no problems downloading them whatsoever

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2019
    Does anyone know where to find the Charizardite X mega stone? I just got the mega ring and I'm looking for it to Mega evolve my Charizard. Also, is Ash Greninja in the game? And if so, how do I obtain it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    Hey,
    I'm leveling this empyrean golbat. Its happiness is already over 220, yet it wont evolvo. Does the ice type golbat not evolve through happiness?
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Hey,
    I'm leveling this empyrean golbat. Its happiness is already over 220, yet it wont evolvo. Does the ice type golbat not evolve through happiness?
    Thanks!

Evolves into OM_Crobat at lvl 44. Btw first post has guides about pretty much everything including evolutions.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Does anyone know where to find the Charizardite X mega stone? I just got the mega ring and I'm looking for it to Mega evolve my Charizard. Also, is Ash Greninja in the game? And if so, how do I obtain it?

i forget where exactly charizardite x and y are but whereever one of them is the other is a few tiles away................. as for ash greninja it is available but its considered a mega evolution as battle bond doesnt exist, to obtain it you need the shuriken which isnt obtained til the town with the ghost gym

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Hi again,

Just to signal .The move Baneful Bunker from Toxapex doesn't seem working ( neither protect nor poison at contact). I may be the only one using it though.

Thanks again for the game

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi again,

Just to signal .The move Baneful Bunker from Toxapex doesn't seem working ( neither protect nor poison at contact). I may be the only one using it though.

Thanks again for the game

i assume ur trying against the non mutant fights and are experiencing this? if so then it is likely a bug

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Hi can someone please help me. The game said it has ash greninja but i dont know where to find it

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Oops I thought this game had battle bond but can someone tell me where exactly the mega stone for greninja is and btw this is the best poke game I've ever played I love it so much

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Oops I thought this game had battle bond but can someone tell me where exactly the mega stone for greninja is and btw this is the best poke game I've ever played I love it so much

Ash-Greninja indeed exists and I think it has a Mega Stone. Don't know where it is though, ask ARCEUS493ZELDA.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    So, starting a new run through this game since it updated and decided to shiny hunt my starter (Cyndaquil since he's my favorite pokemon). After about 3 hours of resetting this guy finally showed up and I LOVE IT!

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

His IV rolls kinda suck but I'll just candy them up later and also he is currently Sassy.

So, was training up my team Machop and Shinx (who looks way more awesome then before and got near perfect ivs since i'm using the first one I get) when this came across my screen.

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Is there a way to evolve this guy into Alolan Raichu? I don't mind using Calm Mind over Nasty Plot cause this shiny is just amazing.

Also, 3 hours for my starter but I just randomly encounter a shiny Pikachu while grinding for only 5 minutes so far.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    So, starting a new run through this game since it updated and decided to shiny hunt my starter (Cyndaquil since he's my favorite pokemon). After about 3 hours of resetting this guy finally showed up and I LOVE IT!

View attachment 89770

His IV rolls kinda suck but I'll just candy them up later and also he is currently Sassy.

So, was training up my team Machop and Shinx (who looks way more awesome then before and got near perfect ivs since i'm using the first one I get) when this came across my screen.

View attachment 89773

Is there a way to evolve this guy into Alolan Raichu? I don't mind using Calm Mind over Nasty Plot cause this shiny is just amazing.

Also, 3 hours for my starter but I just randomly encounter a shiny Pikachu while grinding for only 5 minutes so far.

Alolan Raichu exists and can be obtained, but couldn't find a way to evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu. I'm a sucker for Light Ball Pikachu so it doesn't bother me, but it might be possible to do it some other way that's not in the guide.

Btw shiny rate is rather high in Empyrean, you can just grind for an Alolan Raichu. Maybe even a platinum shiny to make your day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Alolan Raichu exists and can be obtained, but couldn't find a way to evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu. I'm a sucker for Light Ball Pikachu so it doesn't bother me, but it might be possible to do it some other way that's not in the guide.

Btw shiny rate is rather high in Empyrean, you can just grind for an Alolan Raichu. Maybe even a platinum shiny to make your day.

Thx!

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Does this game have movesets updated to gen 7? Also, is the main story complete as of 0.9.5c?

Mind-blowing game btw! Just beat the second gym and I'm loving it so much!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    I'm completely stuck on the puzzle in the bottom floor of victory road. I got all the lines, assuming there are four of them. I got the right boulder. I have no idea what numbers to put in. I'm not asking for the solution, I'm just asking for a hint.
    Edit: Nevermind. Trying out random ideas finally worked.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    yea, i tried again after waiting, but no dice. I even tried downloading the update both links, in fact, both on mobile and the computer, but still no cigar.

Back