• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    how the hell am i supposed to beat D.E.U.S ?? i can't leech seeded it i can't use items and my pokemons are 50% hp can anyone answer this

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    how the hell am i supposed to beat D.E.U.S ?? i can't leech seeded it i can't use items and my pokemons are 50% hp can anyone answer this

kinda hard to answer when the team being used is unknown us tbh............... only knowing that u tried leech seed doesnt help the situation either

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    What is the password for the third puzzle in Lakeside House (the one where all the children are locked up)? I don't mind being told about it since I've been trying for a long time but I am bad at puzzles.

EDIT : Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Been curious because I was soft resetting for shiny dratini(if gift pkmn can be shiny in that case which I wanted to know since I tested this on static encounters) and ended up with one having the heart, if not I'll just try to get one with decent IVs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Been curious because I was soft resetting for shiny dratini(if gift pkmn can be shiny in that case which I wanted to know since I tested this on static encounters) and ended up with one having the heart, if not I'll just try to get one with decent IVs

I've been playing for a while now, and gotta say, there are very few random stuff in Empyrean. Auction, not random. Card shop booster packs, not random. So don't bother soft resetting for most things unless you know it's actually random. Btw, IVs can be perfected later with candies, no need to hunt for perfect IV Pokémon. EVs also reach 252 each, no limits. Just find the Pokémon you like, build your team, fight.

Some of my favourites are Greninja, Charizard, Milotic, Shuckle, Gengar and Xerneas for example. Found all except Xerneas and built my team. Perfected EVs in Training Safari early, perfected IVs (except Speed) in Research Lab. Just go for whatever you enjoy most.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    I've been playing for a while now, and gotta say, there are very few random stuff in Empyrean. Auction, not random. Card shop booster packs, not random. So don't bother soft resetting for most things unless you know it's actually random. Btw, IVs can be perfected later with candies, no need to hunt for perfect IV Pokémon. EVs also reach 252 each, no limits. Just find the Pokémon you like, build your team, fight.

Some of my favourites are Greninja, Charizard, Milotic, Shuckle, Gengar and Xerneas for example. Found all except Xerneas and built my team. Perfected EVs in Training Safari early, perfected IVs (except Speed) in Research Lab. Just go for whatever you enjoy most.

Understandable i did the auction thing and got a perfect EV, 1 gp riolu because I felt I needed another steel type if lycanmech wouldn't work out, I just liked the shiny nothing more. I did run into 4 shinies within the first 4 badges while trying to find these annoyingly hard 1-5% specific pkmn(i started a ng+ because i was at the WT fight and I only had 15 pkmn at the time and none would have done anything)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    I'm stuck in the research center in Sylen city, i can't get to level B5, can someone help me pls? I love the game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    Am I the only one who is followed by an angry ??.???.?? Lvl 120 who don't want to let me escape from a battle even in safe areas .or is it just a game feature . Please answer me! :'(

If you used cheat codes, this can happen!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    In Mera town you can trade a pokemon for a machop. I don't remember which pokemon you have to trade. You have to trade with shadyman, the house in the left corner of the town.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Someone has probably asked before, dont suppose anyone knows if you can buy multiple Stones of light?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    Where do I catch Vulpix? The document said they spawn in route 103, but now that route 103 is replaced with that swamp area.. does it still apply?

i caught a vulpix in the cave on route 101 on the deepest level, but it's an ice vulpix tho.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    is it possible that i change the names of the pokemon and attacks in my game data ? i,m from germany and in englisch i dont know the names xD

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    is it possible that i change the names of the pokemon and attacks in my game data ? i,m from germany and in englisch i dont know the names xD

You can directly change the names in the Pokemon Menu.

Am I doing something wrong or do I just need to grind a lot? I'm at Neon Cradle Citadel atm and my Pokemon range from level 102-106 but all the enemies have from 110-125. I get that I can grind with the Mech Blissey's but it costs a lot and is still slow since there's a soft cap after 100.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Hey. Love the game, recently defeated the fifth gym and it was great. Really challenging. I just wanted to mention that even though I (see spoiler for continuation)
    Spoiler:

Anyway, amazing game

Last edited:
    Back