• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    where can I find the dawn stone
    In Sylen City, there's one in Willie's house. You'll actually HAVE to go there as part of the main quest, so just keep playing until you get there. At first he'll be like "pls dont steal that" but after accepting his quest, he leaves, and you can just take it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    I stopped playing for about a week, and opened the game up for the first time since, and since then, I've been having really bad FPS problems. I've never had lag issues with this game before so I have no idea what could have changed. Any ideas/advice?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    I stopped playing for about a week, and opened the game up for the first time since, and since then, I've been having really bad FPS problems. I've never had lag issues with this game before so I have no idea what could have changed. Any ideas/advice?

is the lag only in specific areas of the game or is it everywhere cuz some areas do tend to have low FPS for some reason tho unsure why

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    fair enough my team infernape garchamp seperior jolteon wiseraph and Swampert but tbh i deleted the game about 2 hours ago because i had enough spending 2 to 3 hours almost every day without defeating the final boss
    i hope you could give me some useful tips

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    fair enough my team infernape garchamp seperior jolteon wiseraph and Swampert but tbh i deleted the game about 2 hours ago because i had enough spending 2 to 3 hours almost every day without defeating the final boss
    i hope you could give me some useful tips

Have to ask because I'm not sure, is "the final boss" the Rayquaza fusion? Because it was fairly easy. I'm at Deshret now and apparently have to save daddy, so probably something bigger will rip me a new one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    the final boss i mean the one at the end os this beta.....trust me if you are at Deshert now you have a lot of gameplay left
    btw can you tell me your team because if you have beaten Rayquaza so easily i wanna try your team

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    can anyone spoil me the coordinates at victory road puzzle because i dont want to solve equations PLZ.....

I don't want to spoil anything yet, but make sure you have all 4 lines, maybe write them down in order, and see if you can come up with anything.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    um, hello, I wanted to say your game is amazing, but also, I have a question: I want to evolve my rockruff into a midnight Lycanroc and my Eevee into an umbreon but I don´t see the game has day or night, please can you tell me how to do it?, thank you

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    um, hello, I wanted to say your game is amazing, but also, I have a question: I want to evolve my rockruff into a midnight Lycanroc and my Eevee into an umbreon but I don´t see the game has day or night, please can you tell me how to do it?, thank you

it works off the time of whatever device you are playing empyrean on (i.e computer) so if said device is set to nighttime its also nighttime in the game as well

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    the final boss i mean the one at the end os this beta.....trust me if you are at Deshert now you have a lot of gameplay left
    btw can you tell me your team because if you have beaten Rayquaza so easily i wanna try your team

i cant speak for them but i know a trace gardevoir is rediculously helpful as it can esentially solo the second phase if u run calm mind/leftovers and is able to hold out for a while in stage 3............ plus its good for the final boss if u run shadow ball

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022

I have;

a Shiny Charizard with Charizardite X

a 5 GP Milotic that I bred (uses Aqua Veil and Leftovers to cheese forever)

a 5 GP Greninja with Protean and Shuriken

a Shiny Kingdra with Sniper, Razor Claw and Focus Energy (I'm still amazed how tanky a Kingdra can get while ditching out absurd damage)

a Serperior with Contrary, Leaf Storm, Draco Meteor and Serpentine Stone (not as strong as one might think)

and a platinum shiny Shuckle with Rocky Helmet for the lulz.

Charizard, Kingdra and Shuckle have their respective cards, which help immensely.

I have to say Kingdra and especially Charizard kicks fusion butt. Kingdra is just too hard to drop and will always win an attrition battle with crits. Charizard hits hard, very hard.

Milotic can withstand pretty much anything, Serperior kinda stole a spot because fusion. Used to have a Gengar there. Greninja is just absurd, give the boy a Shuriken (quick note, Ash-Greninja and Protean may not work together) and it'll wreck stuff up for you. Shuckle is Shuckle, drop a mountain on it, and the little shit won't even bother checking what mildly shook its shell.

The key to actually hurting things: Cards and maxing IV/EVs. Pick a decent Pokémon with a decent moveset, max it up, give it a shiny card and it'll down pretty much everything.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    what Pokémon should I get I have right now decidueye, drapion and gallade I was planning to get pelastorm to but right now I do not know what to catch does any one have any opinions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    what Pokémon should I get I have right now decidueye, drapion and gallade I was planning to get pelastorm to but right now I do not know what to catch does any one have any opinions.

I'd say go for an Arcanine. Easy to get, decent ability, decent stats, not the best moveset ever, but works fine. Other than that, starters are almost always safe bets, though they are rare. If you're willing to spend some time, then drop Arcanine and just hunt for a Charmander.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today

personally typhlosion and trace gardevoir are 2 i cant recommend enough........... typhlosion as its a pokemon you can fuse with and can resist a lof that later monds throw at you and trace gardevoir as tracing the mutant pokemon's ability is rediculously helpful and its even more helpful in a few later boss fights

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    personally typhlosion and trace gardevoir are 2 i cant recommend enough........... typhlosion as its a pokemon you can fuse with and can resist a lof that later monds throw at you and trace gardevoir as tracing the mutant pokemon's ability is rediculously helpful and its even more helpful in a few later boss fights

That's it, I'm gonna try that Trace Gardevoir. Already bred a 5 GP one and it looks decent enough, though I've yet to try it in Deshret. I wonder what do fusioned grunts have as an ability.

Btw do you use Stored Power? Hits like a rocket propelled truck with a nuclear warhead after spamming Calm Mind a couple times.

Back