• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2020
    I defeated the champion but ****SPOILERS**** but after the battle my salamence that was turned into exeggcute stayed that way. Is this a bug. Can this be fixed ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hi again, can someone trade me a Deino and a Wimpod? I really want to add them to my team but i cant seem to find them anywhere, so please does anyone have those two? Or just tell me their location and some tips and tricks to find the fast?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi again, can someone trade me a Deino and a Wimpod? I really want to add them to my team but i cant seem to find them anywhere, so please does anyone have those two? Or just tell me their location and some tips and tricks to find the fast?

unfortunately trading between games with empyrean just doesnt work sorry

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Oh..so then how does the trade guy work? i create my own file of a pokemon and then just give it to me?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    i found a couple bugs in the elite 4................ first off if you save after defeating the 3rd member and lose to the 4th and either reset and rechallenge the 4th without going all the way through the 4th member becomes an exact replica of the 3rd................

second if you lose to the champion and go to rebattle them you get stopped prematurely right as you enter the champion passageway and should you beat them the game will softlock

note the exact replica bug only happens to the 3rd member and no one else

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    ***** SPOILERS *****

***** SPOILERS *****

Alright so I beat the big bad machine, then went to take down the big bad Empyrean, but it consumed another. Which resulted in considerable amount of poop hitting the fan, a tactical retreat, timey wimey stuff, and I'm back in Selene Town.

Which would make me think it's over, but when getting out of my house, things glitched out and the PC acknowledged it. Plus in the guide there are places like the future plantation which I didn't see. So, apparently things are not done, but I don't know what to do besides Pokémon League.

tl;dr

I beat the baddies at Citadel, now back at home, wat do?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022

Deino -> plenty within Victory Road
    Wimpod -> don't think it exists in Empyrean as a catchable Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    No, Mewtwo has a heart, it's just clouded by thoughts of deep contemplation on why it exists, and how to take over the world(maybe), that is a great pokemon, porygon has no heart as it was created artificially, do i fear it... Who knows! just keep it away form me!

The heart is nothing but a muscle.

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thank you so much for releasing the completed story version of Empyran! I actually started version 0.95 a few days ago! I do have a small question, does Meganium have a mega evolution? I know I could run through the docs but I don't want to possibly spoil the game for myself. Thank you so much again!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Thank you so much for releasing the completed story version of Empyran! I actually started version 0.95 a few days ago! I do have a small question, does Meganium have a mega evolution? I know I could run through the docs but I don't want to possibly spoil the game for myself. Thank you so much again!

As far as I know meganium has no mega in this game. The only starters with a custom one are deciduye primarina incineroar infernape and delphox.. correct me if I'm wrong but not meganium. In the items section on page 1 you could look for the missing mega stones as well they won't spoil a thing if I remember. I'm on my phone otherwise I would've copied it for you

Power Seed can only be used on a male Pokémon, you probably gave it to the female. I can't think of any reason that it wouldn't be used for 100 eggs. It's still luck based I think, but over 100 is just absurd.

Btw I can usually breed a 5 GP from literally the same Pokémon (male and female) within 20 minutes or so. Here are some tips;

1) Get Sask Incense (someone sells it I don't remember where), it'll shorten the time to get an egg hilariously.

2) Get a Slugma with Flame Body (also sold fairly early into the game) to hatch eggs fast.

3) Try it on Pokémon with balanced male/female chance. If you try it on a %92.5 male Pokémon for example, your real challenge will be hatching a female, not GP.

4) If you have a 5 GP male, and a Pokémon you want compatible with it, Power Seed is king.

5) Similarity between Pokémon affecting stuff negatively is mentioned in-game, but it's absolutely trivial. Don't bother wasting time.

6) You can see the GP on eggs. I repeat, eggs have visible GPs. Don't hatch if it doesn't catch.

Thanks very much I finally got it to work.. although sometimes I got complete 0 ivs on my gp babies.. did that happen to you as well?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    another thing to note is in regards to a move used by kavak.................. if it connect and poisons a pokemon it is permanently transformed into another pokemon chosen at random, the moverelearner is adjusted accordingly to the new pokemon that it became in terms of what it can relearn but because of this move's side effect being permanent it doesnt seem like there is a way to reverse this alteration to my knowledge which is a problem for me because i lost my moxie heracross only for it to turn into a seviper

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    i have so much doubts..
    1.how i get a bagon

How you get a Bagon;

1) You need to have a shiny Bibarel leading your party

2) Go to Shawmonk and release the Bibarel

3) The Bibarel will hold a grudge against you, but since it cannot take you down alone, it'll look for mercenaries, and Bagon are known as soldiers of fortune

4) Now equipped with a team of Bagons, it'll start tracking you

5) Before going to sleep, put some salt under your doors and windows, this keeps vengeful spirits out, you can also use a Devil's Trap

6) Bibarel is not a vengeful spirit, it has corporeal form, but it's always good to be prepared

7) After a couple if months, the Bibarel Squad will give up, they are horrible trackers

8) Get back to Shawmonk Town, plant an Apriplum, let it wither

9) The putrid smell of withered Apriplum will attract Chansey, who mantled Giratina and now on a course to consume the world

10) Achieve CHIM through orange juice

11) Now you are Bagon

12) Not only a Bagon, but all Bagon in existence at the same time

13) Look at your tiny Bagon hands, they were made for love, not war

14) Jump from the top of the tallest building you can find, only to faint, death does not exist in Pokémon world

15) Realize, if you cannot die, you can literally eat an entire atomic bomb

16) Eat an entire atomic bomb

17) Wonder, what does Bagon even mean

18) Forgive yourself

19) Embrace your inner Bagon

20) Now you are Bagon, destroyer of worlds

21) Don't ever [REDACTED]

22) [REDACTED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    Can someone tell me how to do the Pillar puzzle in victory road because it makes 0 sense to me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    another thing to note is in regards to a move used by kavak.................. if it connect and poisons a pokemon it is permanently transformed into another pokemon chosen at random, the moverelearner is adjusted accordingly to the new pokemon that it became in terms of what it can relearn but because of this move's side effect being permanent it doesnt seem like there is a way to reverse this alteration to my knowledge which is a problem for me because i lost my moxie heracross only for it to turn into a seviper

It was not permanent for me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I let the replacements faint during the battle?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    is there a shop where i can buy def and spe def candies? all the shops in Dooriver, Sylen and last town ( forget its name) sell all candies except the ones i mentioned i'm max IV with my venausaur but 0 EV for both its def and spe def...... i need help

The vending machine on the satellite should have them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    Well shit my entire team is now random pokemon thanks to Mutated bite.
    Any way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    how do we go to alt future ??

after defeating general grimm i think ...
    we are supposed to go to alt future but how

Back