• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    How do you get through Oceanway 1 i have been looking for a way through the rocks for like 20 minutes now
    Edit i did it but the way through was blocked with a rock that you could walk through for some reason

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    if you mean after defeting the rayquaza boss
    go talk to crow near the last gym then gow to the factory place west of the map where you fought the steel machine interact with crow then follow all the road you will encounter a cave follow it and move the boulders till you reach crow and celebi interact with them

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Well shit my entire team is now random pokemon thanks to Mutated bite.
    Any way to fix this?

Alright I'll have to ask at this point because couldn't figure it out from the posts.

Where does this happen? I'm at post Citadel part of the game and didn't see anything like this.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm currently 4 badges in and I'm absolutely enjoying this game. I love how it does have Rejuvenation-ish vibe to it but at the same time being its own entity without borrowing too much. I do have a doubt though. I really want to evolve my Mienfoo but I need to find a stone of light. Does anyone by chance know where it's located or if I can buy it from a store? Thank you!

EDIT: No worries! Just figured it out! Also, wanted to mention that Talonflame has an incorrect cry of a Froakie.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Ok so um
    Has anybody ever figured out yet how to beat
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    Ok so um
    Has anybody ever figured out yet how to beat
    Spoiler:

U can use bag items in easy so try toxic and heal heal..
    And for missingo one extend the battle use items till it goes for struggle

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    Alright I'll have to ask at this point because couldn't figure it out from the posts.

Where does this happen? I'm at post Citadel part of the game and didn't see anything like this.

It happens just after the Champion battle

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    MAJOR SPOILER WARNING

I just recently discovered pokemon empyrean but already consider it to be my favorite pokemon game. In the newest update I encountered what I believe to be a glitch being that my omuran machamp turned into a zekrom during the battle against samuels growlithe and stayed that way even after I had already won. The only "unusual" thing I may have done during the battle would be switching a lot. I want to sincerely thank you for putting in the effort to create this masterpiece and hope that this comment will be of use. I do have a question however being that I am uncertain wether post champion events have been added yet since I have become champion but people like willie, the professor with blue hair and my dad (he is nowhere to be found) act as though I have not beaten the league yet. If this is a glitch my guess would be that it was caused by me triggering their pre champion messages after acquiring the champion medal. I would try beating the league again but am prevented from doing so by aprilia. I am sincerely sorry for the names I forgot or butchered while writing this comment but I hope you can forgive me. Keep up the great work (no sweat).

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    MAJOR SPOILER WARNING

I just recently discovered pokemon empyrean but already consider it to be my favorite pokemon game. In the newest update I encountered what I believe to be a glitch being that my omuran machamp turned into a zekrom during the battle against samuels growlithe and stayed that way even after I had already won. The only "unusual" thing I may have done during the battle would be switching a lot. I want to sincerely thank you for putting in the effort to create this masterpiece and hope that this comment will be of use. I do have a question however being that I am uncertain wether post champion events have been added yet since I have become champion but people like willie, the professor with blue hair and my dad (he is nowhere to be found) act as though I have not beaten the league yet. If this is a glitch my guess would be that it was caused by me triggering their pre champion messages after acquiring the champion medal. I would try beating the league again but am prevented from doing so by aprilia. I am sincerely sorry for the names I forgot or butchered while writing this comment but I hope you can forgive me. Keep up the great work (no sweat).

no that wasnt a glitch, thats what that special growlithe can do........... one of its moves badly poisons the target then turns them into something else and if said poison is cured and gets hit with that move again they stay whatever they first got turned into with no current known means of bringing them back to their original form

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Alright, My game file data is gone from my empyrean file. I haven't downloaded the new cliet yet.. But for some reason it is gone.. I don't know how. I still have 2 save files in my game file (backupgame.rxdata) created on 26-12-2019 and 2minutes ago and an emergancysave.rxdata created on 26-12-2019 created 5 minutes ago. But if I load the game itself I only get the option new game.. So I lost everything? Hours of grinding until I finally had my team.. that would be really sour.. So is there a way to get my back up data to work with my game or not? Because otherwise I have to start all over..

Nevermind I changed my emergencysave to game.rxdata and I got it to work again on the point I got the error.. Thank god I'm so happy :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    U can use bag items in easy so try toxic and heal heal..
    And for missingo one extend the battle use items till it goes for struggle

I still aim to beat it in normal mode (like the other bosses and the rest of the game), so i'm training h a r d rn

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    here is the deal
    so i suck at puzzles and now i'm stuck in the cave in victory road i've beaten all the trainers in the cave and beaten the cyborg and got the 2nd key
    now idk what to do i know that the door requires 2 keys plus there are 4 pillars that requires codes and to summon a guardian
    can anyone give me clear details on how to advance in the game
    can anyone pm me to explain in simple infos how to go past the cave any help is much appreciated
    thank you in advance

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    I've finished the Pokemon league and I've been searching for post game content but I can't find any of the important characters and any I can find don't lead to anything. Can someone give a clue or a place to start? Have I missed something?

Back