• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    what are the chances to get a platinum Pokemon?
    And when you do the gp fusion thing is it possible to get platinum shinnies from it or just shinnies

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    I've finished the Pokemon league and I've been searching for post game content but I can't find any of the important characters and any I can find don't lead to anything. Can someone give a clue or a place to start? Have I missed something?
    I have more or less the same problem but one place you can go to is the island east of roarin.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    is there a way to access debug mode in this game? and are all pokemon available in the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Where do I find a bidoof? Yes a bidoof. I'm new to this game and I heard from a friend that there's a golden Bidoof and i want it. Pleaseee

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    i have mixed opinions on mutated bite, thanks to it i now have a 5 gp level 96 solgaleo, so i guess i came out of that fight better then others

Years
  • Cool, Bugs can be real neat, though some can just be annoying, by the sound of it, it's not a cool bug.
    Damn it gotta keep up the illusion I post everyday...

Anyway, i find bugs pretty often because i'm the kind of person to walk into every wall to find a secret area, and sometime i walk through the wall, and what not, but they are usually mellow, and not game threatening, i have experienced a bug once in an old GBA game, forgot the name, but at one point in the game if you used a certain weapon with a certain character in a certain part of the game, on a certain wall, your game would crash, and your save would become corrupt, and if you tried to start a new game it crash, so it was a really hard bug to find, but as i said i do things like this often and I may have been the only one to find it because i remember searching it up for help and nothing came up, anyway short story is, don't walk into walls.

EDIT: sorry for this being completely off topic...

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Aye, so I just got my 6th badge and went through the whole Crow and agent janin meeting. Can someone please tell me where I should go next in order to progress? Thank you so much in advance!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Thank you so much for releasing the completed story version of Empyran! I actually started version 0.95 a few days ago! I do have a small question, does Meganium have a mega evolution? I know I could run through the docs but I don't want to possibly spoil the game for myself. Thank you so much again!

Meganium doesn't have a new form. Have fun in 1.0! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Umm i solved the victory road puzzle and wrote the coordinates( heard the sound too) and it says i should push that tablet down but how do i do that?I already tried pushing a rock down from the upper floor

Years
  • I've finished the Pokemon league and I've been searching for post game content but I can't find any of the important characters and any I can find don't lead to anything. Can someone give a clue or a place to start? Have I missed something?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hi, so
    SPOILERS STORY
    I just finished rescuing my father and now im against WT, and i just cant beat him. Setupping with a pokemon doesnt work, stalling with status doesnt work, shit even stuff like leech seed doesnt work. I even chose the easy mode just for this fight, and still i cant win. Anyone has an idea on how do i beat it? Aside from Petshop, are there any catchable legendaries that could help me?
    My team is Sceptile, Petshop, Delphox (mega), Empoleon (fusion), Gengar, Tyranitar. They all have (except Sceptile) a super effective move against WT, and their levels are respectively 103 (Sceptile), 107 (Petshop), 108 (Delphox), 101 (Empoleon), 102 (Gengar) and 106 (Tyranitar). I dont think im underleveled, and even if i was, i dont think that training them till 110/115 is gonna change something. That WT is just retarded level strong, it's almost unfair

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Where do I get a bidoof? I heard that it's raoming but is there an easier way to get him?

Years
  • Hi, so
    SPOILERS STORY
    I just finished rescuing my father and now im against WT, and i just cant beat him. Setupping with a pokemon doesnt work, stalling with status doesnt work, shit even stuff like leech seed doesnt work. I even chose the easy mode just for this fight, and still i cant win. Anyone has an idea on how do i beat it? Aside from Petshop, are there any catchable legendaries that could help me?
    My team is Sceptile, Petshop, Delphox (mega), Empoleon (fusion), Gengar, Tyranitar. They all have (except Sceptile) a super effective move against WT, and their levels are respectively 103 (Sceptile), 107 (Petshop), 108 (Delphox), 101 (Empoleon), 102 (Gengar) and 106 (Tyranitar). I dont think im underleveled, and even if i was, i dont think that training them till 110/115 is gonna change something. That WT is just retarded level strong, it's almost unfair

I don't remember well because it's been a long time since I beat her but I think I used Gengar (destiny bond) or Mewtwo (pressure) to PP stall her with a lot of revives and potions

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Hi, so
    SPOILERS STORY

From my experience, it's not the level that makes the difference.

Perfect IV/EV helps, Pokémon being plat/shiny helps big time, Pokémon being plat/shiny AND having a plat/shiny card attached pretty much triples the power of your Pokémon.

I spent, like, a whole week finding 6 Pokémon I want, finding at the very least shiny versions of them, plat if possible, getting their cards, and perfecting IV/EVs. Not because of W.T. I'm just a little perfectionist. It's clear W.T. wasn't easy, I wasn't able to yeet it into oblivion within a couple of turns, but was also fairly beatable. I spammed Dragon Dance and kept hitting it with freakin' Waterfall out of all moves, and it eventually went down.

I love me a Sniper Kingdra.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Umm i solved the victory road puzzle and wrote the coordinates( heard the sound too) and it says i should push that tablet down but how do i do that?I already tried pushing a rock down from the upper floor
    You need to use a specific one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    If you are talking about a specific rock i used two of them and all are similar anyways.Really stuck here could appreciate some specification

Back