• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    If you are talking about a specific rock i used two of them and all are similar anyways.Really stuck here could appreciate some specification
    I think it's the bottom out of the seven that are right before the door that needs the two keys.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm really sorry for cluttering this thread with my posts and doubts. Does anyone have any idea as to where I can obtain a cycle/bike for the cycling road in Sylen city? Is there a bike shop? I don't remember actually coming across one during my initial visit in Sylen. Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Heya!
    I defeated the general Grimm guy during postgame. Is there anything else to do? Any other generals to beat? When does Crow call us to unlock the rest of the postgame?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    What is the chance to breed a pokemon with a heart?

Nevermind. I just found out that it has to be a male shiny to have a heart.
    Also, is there a nullifier for fighting type moves?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Any help with the meteorite shards?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2022
    Any help with the meteorite shards?
    Spoiler:

Its not in the Trainer tower

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    here is the deal
    so i suck at puzzles and now i'm stuck in the cave in victory road i've beaten all the trainers in the cave and beaten the cyborg and got the 2nd key
    now idk what to do i know that the door requires 2 keys plus there are 4 pillars that requires codes and to summon a guardian
    can anyone give me clear details on how to advance in the game
    can anyone pm me to explain in simple infos how to go past the cave any help is much appreciated
    thank you in advance

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    you get the bike voucher from professor almond in silen city then the bike shop is near the pokemon center

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    here is the deal
    so i suck at puzzles and now i'm stuck in the cave in victory road i've beaten all the trainers in the cave and beaten the cyborg and got the 2nd key
    now idk what to do i know that the door requires 2 keys plus there are 4 pillars that requires codes and to summon a guardian
    can anyone give me clear details on how to advance in the game
    can anyone pm me to explain in simple infos how to go past the cave any help is much appreciated
    thank you in advance

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    those who want 5gp ditto do this:

to get the 5gp ditto u need an older version of the game and get a porygon. Breed it with a regular ditto until u get 5gp. The game has to be older than version 8.4 i believe and it will learn a move which it will transform to a random pokemon. Then just keep transforming one of them until u get a ditto. I friend of mine helped me

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Thanks for making me second guess myself! My mistake was just as stupid as the puzzle is easy. =P

I got it. The prize is great! -^-^-

You are done with the builder, and yes the puzzle is very easy, but entering the correct numbers is all you need so the only thing I can say is that you miscalculated something

Hey, I am really garbage at puzzles could you all help me out?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    wt is stupidly hard pls help ive tried so many times and its too hard and im thinking of quitting

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    there's an inactive terminal and a rock that blocks my way in victory road FLOOR 3
    how do i activate it to to access to other area of the cave

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, while on my way to Roarin island, I came across an oddity (7 badges in). I battled a swimmer who had a Blastoise. However, when he mega evolved it, the sprite didn't change, but it had the mega symbol in the HP bar.

Back