• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    where is the rock dude? i've been going all the possible ways still can't pass th e rock you've been talking about
    please try to specify the exact way to get to prism tower
    thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    is it a bug or what because i cn't reach prism tower through oceanway 1
    anybody i need
    i did it i managed to find a rock i can pass through however where can i find the prism key to unlock the tower

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Spoiler alert

So I managed to beat the suukuyomi x Rayquaza fusion, after which crow said I have to go back to the Desserts region. Do I have to go all the way back to the city which had the ship that would take me there by foot or is there a mechanic similar to fly that will take me back instantaneously? Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Spoiler alert

So I managed to beat the suukuyomi x Rayquaza fusion, after which crow said I have to go back to the Desserts region. Do I have to go all the way back to the city which had the ship that would take me there by foot or is there a mechanic similar to fly that will take me back instantaneously? Thank you in advance!

You should have a key item for that.

Does Fanlight get stab from electric moves and light moves or only from surging light and flying moves?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Been watching this game grow since the beginning and I am proud to see this game come as far as it has. Stochastic, watching you make this and throw as much effort as you do into this as you have is inspiring to say the least. I know the game isn't entirely done but this is the finish line I have been waiting for. Pokemon has always been a part of my life and in recent years my love for the series has waned because it never had what I truly wanted. A story. I wanted to enjoy Pokemon as a collective of characters grow and connect with strong adversity while willing to take a chance to do some of the more ridiculous nuances of fantasy story-telling that adds more to the overall feel rather than detract from it. This is my favorite fan game so far. Its been enjoyable waiting in anticipation for the next update you and your amazing team releases. I look forward to the finishing touches to this game. I hope to see more of your work in the following years. If not then I am at least glad I finally got a Pokemon game that truly satisfied me. Thank you :)

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
    Years
  • Need help with the underground victory road puzzles. Can't seem to get pass it. Send answers to inbox if you know. Also, where can I find a goomy and a muddale?.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Need help with the underground victory road puzzles. Can't seem to get pass it. Send answers to inbox if you know. Also, where can I find a goomy and a muddale?.

Goomy, Shawmonk Forest and Lake.

Mudbray/Mudsdale, don't think their line exists in Empyrean.

Victory Road, I have absolutely no idea. Stalling to get there for now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Where do I go after beating WT in the Future and coming back to do the Pokemon league

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Is there a way you guys can increase shiny change? Like the same as the catch chain if you catch or faint a specific pokemon more then 30 times the chance that the next pokemon will be a shiny and if you catch or faint more then 100 the chance that the next pokemon will be a platinum.
    I tried to get a shiny or platinum wispaur for more then 1 week and I still got nothing I caught more then 100 of them and faint more then 200 and I didn't faint or caught a different pokemon between it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    if you have done the pokemon league, go back to the house at the beginning of the game and there should be a letter, read it and then it will forward the post game

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    Can someone pm me the coordinates for victory road? I've been trying for a while and don't seem to understand what I've done wrong. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Here are some stuff I'd find helpful as a beginner. I hope it helps.

How do I combine x and y?

Menu - PokéGear - Crafting Kit

IV Candies, where?

Roarin Island, west.

How do I evolve x?

If normally evolves through trade, it evolves at a specific level. Stone evolution is the same. If evolves through trade+held item, just make the Pokémon hold the item, level up.

How do I find x Pokémon?

Check the location guide, first post of the thread. If not there, then it's either an event Pokémon, or it simply doesn't exist yet.

How do I beat W.T./Rayquomi/a wild Rattata? How do I get stronger?

Max IV/EVs (Roarin Candies/Training Safari), find cards of your Pokémon (Asutra City), find shiny/plat Pokémon (Auction House). Grind.

How do I find this item?

First post of the thread, check item guide.

I did this thing, what do I do next?

Check the thread, check Google, if nothing turns up, ask here. After getting Rocket Wings navigating will be easier.

GP, how?

First post, custom mechanics guide.

Shiny rate?

1/256, no way of increasing afaik.

Where to grind?

Depends on your level. Most cities have Blissey/Chansey/Audino farmers. Beyond lvl 100, Deshret, follow the Talonflame road, go north, beside the crossroads there is a guy with lvl 90/100 Mech Blisseys. After being done with Deshret quest, go back in time, there's a guy with a lvl 150 Mech Blissey team. Costs a buttload of cash.

I absolutely loathe puzzles, gimme answers!

People who solved them the hard way will be reluctant to just hand you solutions. That being said, there are plenty answered here, also check Google/Youtube. If still nothing turns up, obviously nobody bothered to type it down. This is not an official game, some things will stay obscure unless Stoc himself makes a walkthrough.

How do I (casual stuff)?

As I said, this is a non-profit, community game, answers need to be given by people. Large fanbase means more answers, small means less. If people didn't type in something specific, then the answer simply doesn't exist yet. For example, let's say you'd like to know where to get more Ether. If nobody's interested, or it's just a minor thing, then it'll stay unanswered, despite having a fairly easy answer. (Afaik nobody sells Ether, but you can mine them in Krystolny)

How do I (something obvious)?

Guides. There are guides. They exist. If you don't believe me, check the very first post of this thread. You can even use Ctrl + F to search within them. Technology. Wow.

Tips:

Said it before, if you compare a 5 GP, Platinum Shiny, Max IV/EV, Plat card attached Pokémon with a regular one at the same level, your mind will implode. Try to do at least some of these.

Build a decent team. Empyrean may not be a grindfest, but it's also not an "all Pokémon viable" game. You may adore Sunflora, but it will be absolutely garbage. If you're not sure, try pokemondb.

Check rocks, odd looking tiles, out of place objects. They sometimes contain loot. Sometimes actually important loot.

There are some stuff you can't get to early in the game, come back after getting Boat/Boat Upgrade and Rocket Wings.

Houses. Buy them. Rent them. Things are expensive.

Also mentioned in game, if you plant Amida Apriplums in all 5 possible places, harvest and sell them, it'll net you decent money every 3000 steps walked. Forever. Combined with house rents you'll bathe in cash.

Auction House. Sylen City. Requires 1000 steps and 24 hours to reset. Don't abuse it if you value having fun.

1YllBerisha

Starboizy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    hi, i have i problem when i save and leave the game my save file is gone and i have to start from the beginning this has happened 2 times .
    i need help cause im loving the game as far as i had made it
    (thank you for listening)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    hi, i have i problem when i save and leave the game my save file is gone and i have to start from the beginning this has happened 2 times .
    i need help cause im loving the game as far as i had made it
    (thank you for listening)

How is that even happening? You could try to copy your save file into another folder everytime you save the game, before closing it. Tbh i would rather reinstall the game and see if that problem doesn't happen anymore (delete the old game folder, but keep the save file) because that sounds pretty irritating

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm sorry to repost like this, but does anyone know the name of the item that will help you fly from one city to another? I'm already 8 badges in and beat Miss sukuyomi. I know there's an item guide, but I can't look it up because I don't even know its name. Thank you in advance!

Back