• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Yes finally! I freaking love this game I finally have my DUALCELL forms and the way they work is amazing!
    Anyway does anyone know how to clear any of the other quests I mean like I only have 3 left being the Prism tower in which I have a plan for that and Zirconium revenge along with the card collection tho I can't help but feel these might be tied into each other some way or another?

Also, I've noticed with the card collection sometimes cards don't show up when I get them making me wonder what exactly is part of the collection or if it's a glitch?
    As I'm pretty sure I bought a Charmander card but only Charmelon and Charizard appear I don't know if it's in order of number but the fact that those cards don't appear weirds me out or makes me think they are not part of the collection although that does not make sense.

You can check your cards in your bag if you aren't sure; Zirconium isn't difficult at all, return at Sygnal Factory in Roarin Volcano and win the battle.

Does anyone know how to get missingno?
    Also the reward for beating ???

I don't think MissingNo is in the game, maybe you mean ?QMARKS?. Anyway none of them are obtainable.

I just started playing this game and i think it's awesome, but i found 2 shinys and they are grey, normaly they are not grey when they are shiny is this some bug or does my game have some problem?

Empyrean has custom shinies, different from the "traditional games" shinies. Probably you didn't find shinies though, check your pokemon's summary, if you see a white star it means you found a platinum (1 in 6 shinies are platinum, chances to find one are 1 in 1500ish)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    Empyrean has custom shinies, different from the "traditional games" shinies. Probably you didn't find shinies though, check your pokemon's summary, if you see a white star it means you found a platinum (1 in 6 shinies are platinum, chances to find one are 1 in 1500ish)

They do have a white star.
    Thank you for the help!!
    One more thing whats that heart next to my breloom?

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      dsd.png
      24.5 KB · Views: 32
      Sem Título.png
      18.4 KB · Views: 23
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    Those are platinum shinies. Or maybe custom shinies. Is there a red star or a white star when you view them?

As a side note, I have to show everyone what I have on my team. I'm not supposed to be able to obtain this.

They do have a white star next to them.
    Thank you very much for the help, i thought my game was having problems ^^
    Btw do you know whats that heart next to my breloom?

Attachments

dsd.png
      24.5 KB · Views: 11
      Sem Título.png
      18.4 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I don't think MissingNo is in the game, maybe you mean ?QMARKS?. Anyway none of them are obtainable.

I think there is an obtainable Missingno somewhere. After all, it has a backsprite.

How did you get mega omuran ursaring? Is also mega shuckle optainable?

A generalized version of the Mega Gardevoir glitch. Mega Shuckle is also obtainable that way, but will have its non-mega backsprite due to not having a backsprite. I think I could pull the same trick and get Stine-Porygon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2021
    So I was wondering if there is a PDF walkthrough of everything is this start to finish as I would like to play through it again. Also regarding the mods can we put a debug mode in the game now

LjC

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2020
    Hey so I just started and was wondering how to get a Ralts so I can trade for the Machop in Mera Village. Thanks in advance!
    Nvm lmao I found one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Hey so I just started and was wondering how to get a Ralts so I can trade for the Machop in Mera Village. Thanks in advance!

Unless you're playing randomizer, Ralts is a reasonably common encounter on route 101.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    Great thank you. Do you also know how this glitch works or if they are obtainable also through modding?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Great thank you. Do you also know how this glitch works or if they are obtainable also through modding?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've figured the glitch out. I can explain it through PM. I don't know much about modding, but I believe they should be obtainable that way.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Got a few quality of life requests:

- Can you please update the base stats and encounter lists?
    - Can you please add gender ratios to said lists?
    - Minor upgrade: "Your catch chain broke" shouldn't show before you've caught two consecutive Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    Hey guys! Could you tell me the exact location of the meteorite shard in route 110? I have checked everywhere and can't find it. I have the other two tho

The one on route 110 is on a small natural balcony, next to the trainer with a red dress and long brown hair. It will be right in the middle on the small patch of grass.
    Could you in exchange tell me were I can find the last one? I have already found two (on route 110 and in the museum of Asutra) but can't find the last one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    The one on route 110 is on a small natural balcony, next to the trainer with a red dress and long brown hair. It will be right in the middle on the small patch of grass.
    Could you in exchange tell me were I can find the last one? I have already found two (on route 110 and in the museum of Asutra) but can't find the last one.

Teren Ruins and Ruins of Isfet. You need only 3 tho

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    That's one of the nastier puzzles in this game, at least if you aren't familiar with cryptanalysis (in which case, transforming it to non-gibberish becomes easy). The text is still "cqn yrnln qrmnb dwmnawnjcq, qrpq dy rw cqn kram vjw'b wnbc", right?

If so, look up Caesar cipher, because that's what you're dealing with here. Note that "cqn" appears twice, which should give you a good hint on working the rest out. And let's all be happy he didn't go all out with a Vigenere cipher.

Spoiler:

Thank you, also what do I say to the bird man.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    That's one of the nastier puzzles in this game, at least if you aren't familiar with cryptanalysis (in which case, transforming it to non-gibberish becomes easy). The text is still "cqn yrnln qrmnb dwmnawnjcq, qrpq dy rw cqn kram vjw'b wnbc", right?

If so, look up Caesar cipher, because that's what you're dealing with here. Note that "cqn" appears twice, which should give you a good hint on working the rest out. And let's all be happy he didn't go all out with a Vigenere cipher.

Spoiler:

Thanks

DO you know where the eveolite is?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2020
    I had my game pinned to me task bar I cleared all of my task bar cause I had a lot of things on it and I go to open up the game in its winrar folder just to see it say New Game with no sign of my save file. I just got Dream Hypno too after receiving the boat from crow then completing the riddle that took me a whole hour to figure out. I had the analytics mode on if that helps. If you could help that would be great. I really enjoyed this game even if you will never see this it was a great experience sucks I have to end it here:/ If you want I can upload screenshots on what I see hope I can get some help soon ~ Chance..
    Dream Hypno Lvl 80
    Decidueye Lvl 80
    Infernape Lvl 80
    Wiseraph Lvl 80
    Excadrill Lvl 80
    Pelistorm Lvl 80

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Online now
    I had my game pinned to me task bar I cleared all of my task bar cause I had a lot of things on it and I go to open up the game in its winrar folder just to see it say New Game with no sign of my save file. I just got Dream Hypno too after receiving the boat from crow then completing the riddle that took me a whole hour to figure out. I had the analytics mode on if that helps. If you could help that would be great. I really enjoyed this game even if you will never see this it was a great experience sucks I have to end it here:/ If you want I can upload screenshots on what I see hope I can get some help soon ~ Chance..
    Dream Hypno Lvl 80
    Decidueye Lvl 80
    Infernape Lvl 80
    Wiseraph Lvl 80
    Excadrill Lvl 80
    Pelistorm Lvl 80

big problem there is because u didnt relocate your save from the version you were playing to the newest onem if you dont relocate the save as per instructions on the initial post you wont be able to continue

Back