• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    What should i do. Go with zero or the order? (If there is a choice that is) nvm there is no choice

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    What is a good place to train? I cant access the towers as they are locked cause i used the in game healing cheat

NiceRunItDown

Just Hatched
    Years
  • Also where can I find the map? Ashy said it's hidden somewhere by Lady Sukuyomi.
    And also what to do/where do I go after I found all the keys (to finish the quest i suppose)? I don't wanna ask too many times.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    What is a good place to train? I cant access the towers as they are locked cause i used the in game healing cheat

It depends where you are in the story, best place is Future 2.

Also where can I find the map? Ashy said it's hidden somewhere by Lady Sukuyomi.
    And also what to do/where do I go after I found all the keys (to finish the quest i suppose)? I don't wanna ask too many times.

(I guess you found the old man so i'll ignore the previous question)
    Be careful, Ashy said that if she was Lady Sukuyomi she wouldn't take the map with her, giving it to someone trustful instead. After all, they're related so what Ashy said is actually what her mother did: try to think of someone Lady Sukuyomi can trust, someone she worked with.
    Spoiler:

The map you're looking for marks the place you'll have to go. There you will use the key to complete the quest and get your reward.
    Spoiler:

NiceRunItDown

Just Hatched
    Years
  • It depends where you are in the story, best place is Future 2.

(I guess you found the old man so i'll ignore the previous question)
    Be careful, Ashy said that if she was Lady Sukuyomi she wouldn't take the map with her, giving it to someone trustful instead. After all, they're related so what Ashy said is actually what her mother did: try to think of someone Lady Sukuyomi can trust, someone she worked with.
    Spoiler:

The map you're looking for marks the place you'll have to go. There you will use the key to complete the quest and get your reward.
    Spoiler:

Thanks a lot. I'm doing fine with it until Enzymo gave me the notes with X05 Y10 | 65 6E 72 69 63 68 61 6E on it. I have no idea what those numbers mean.
    And it seems that Hessa won't do anything until I found the map.

BadExperience

Ashisdumb.exe
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    I have been playing for around 3 days now, and I was having a lot of fun untill the game bugged in the research lab after defeating the 4th gym, the professor says I should help someone until the elevator is fixed, I helped him and now she is telling me the same line again and again. I lost 14 hours of a playtrought and I presume there`s no way of fixing it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Thanks a lot. I'm doing fine with it until Enzymo gave me the notes with X05 Y10 | 65 6E 72 69 63 68 61 6E on it. I have no idea what those numbers mean.
    And it seems that Hessa won't do anything until I found the map.

- X05 Y10 are coordinates, if you consider the SW corner as (0;0) you can easily figure out where to go.
    Spoiler:

- 65 6E ecc.. is the password, just written in a different alphabet.
    Spoiler:

I have been playing for around 3 days now, and I was having a lot of fun untill the game bugged in the research lab after defeating the 4th gym, the professor says I should help someone until the elevator is fixed, I helped him and now she is telling me the same line again and again. I lost 14 hours of a playtrought and I presume there`s no way of fixing it.

That's odd, are you sure you helped every scientist? I don't remember quite well, but maybe you have to find Professor Stine in the lab, he's talking an the phone in 3F/4F.

NiceRunItDown

Just Hatched
    Years
  • Ideas where i can find a shard of arceus? Or does the orb grimm give you count?

I'm not sure if the orb counts.

If it doesn't, the easiest way is the icy area of Route 101 cave, up the waterfall, where you'll access a small hidden area. The shard is on some skull in that hidden area.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Also does anyone know what to do in the void cafe?

Explore until you find ???

I'm doing fine with the rainbow quest, except that I don't know where Anton is. I have already beaten the Platinum Order guy.

I can't remember well this part of the quest tho, because in 1.0.beta there wasn't an order to do things and i finished with finding every key before even knowing about the Map/Light things. Anyway, try calling Zero, it should tell you something like "the silver haired man crafts the finest linework, the world stored behind the painting hides the true artwork" or something.

NiceRunItDown

Just Hatched
    Years
  • Explore until you find ???

I can't remember well this part of the quest tho, because in 1.0.beta there wasn't an order to do things and i finished with finding every key before even knowing about the Map/Light things. Anyway, try calling Zero, it should tell you something like "the silver haired man crafts the finest linework, the world stored behind the painting hides the true artwork" or something.

Still couldn't figure it out.
    I tried these places with no results at all: Teren Ruins, Cave of Tranquility, Ruins of Isfet, Asutra Museum, Star Temple, Krystolny Town, Sukuyomi Mansion

Last edited:
    Back