• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Rohan8132

Fenrir
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2020
    Where can i get ditto? i can see it on the file with the info of evolution etc. but not in the locations file.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    is it possible to catch meditite/medicham? i have their cards and have seen them in pokedex but they aren't in the catch location guide

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    My items are not showing up when I go to my bag and I can't see what items my pokemon are holding I know their there but it just doesn't show the name of it and what it does.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Golden Egg requires 2 Nuggets.
    Up-Grade + PP-Up = PP-Max
    (Up-Grade + Elixir = Max Elixir should work too, but i can't test it)
    Up-Grade + Leftovers = Recovery Disc
    Up-Grade + Eviolite = Ultra Eviolite

Thank you. The document is now updated.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    i'm looking for beldum but i can't find any pokemon in mt mesmer 7f
    zero encouters in 15 minutes

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i'm looking for beldum but i can't find any pokemon in mt mesmer 7f
    zero encouters in 15 minutes

the encounter zone is to the north of the ice puzzle, where you need to push the boulder down to proceed east
    I've encountered severel Beldums there today
    recommend that you bring a ghost with some sleep option, catching them is a nightmare (wasn't able to thus far)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    the encounter zone is to the north of the ice puzzle, where you need to push the boulder down to proceed east
    I've encountered severel Beldums there today
    recommend that you bring a ghost with some sleep option, catching them is a nightmare (wasn't able to thus far)

thank you

Years
  • Sorry Reekeeh, I guess I wasn't clear. Every 50th floor, you get a healing crystal like in the lobby. All HP, PP, status etc. is restored.
    Also, I'm waiting until I finish the tower to update my game. I'm currently still in the 1.0 beta, but I checked and the recovery disc DOES work on non-data types. Thanks, that's really a game-changer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Can someone please tell me how to get an ALOLAN VULPIX that knows FREEZEDRY

Back