• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2021
    So I hatch a white shiny ralts now kirlia in 3 eggs. The big question is why white shiny? Is it some kind of bug? I look through the battler file, ralts and kirlia shiny is more purple/black. I like that one more.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    So I hatch a white shiny ralts now kirlia in 3 eggs. The big question is why white shiny? Is it some kind of bug? I look through the battler file, ralts and kirlia shiny is more purple/black. I like that one more.

That's a platinum shiny. Those are rarer and more powerful than a regular shiny.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2020
    can you get goodra in the game ? i got gliggoo to lvl 50 ? is it the rain or fog thing ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Hello!

I absolutely love this game and completed the story after many hours of gameplay! However I once used a heal cheat stupidly without reading the warning I could not use the trainer/prism tower. My goal is to try and complete the pokedex but without that I can't. Is there a way around this? Or do I have to start the game again? :(

PS: If anyone is considering this game, DO IT, it's worth it!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    1) love ur game its easily one of my favourite fangame. Great work thank u for creating it !
    2)in Naraku village theres a side quest requiring a boat. i got the password for the basement and computer but cant get the one related to the children could u plez give me the passwords needed for the quest
    3) *SPOILER* i played until the league and after future 1 arc alia said the 3 of us will save the future somehow. So, is that not included in the game or is it later in the post game or do u plan on creating a part 2 for that ?
    4) my aprilum trees show that it has 3 berries but after i pick them i get 2 berries sometimes instead of 3. So, is that a bug or is it supposed to be random ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    can you get goodra in the game ? i got gliggoo to lvl 50 ? is it the rain or fog thing ?

Level up to 50+ while it rains.

2)in Naraku village theres a side quest requiring a boat. i got the password for the basement and computer but cant get the one related to the children could u plez give me the passwords needed for the quest

I've previously outlined how I solved the puzzle: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10120276#post10120276

3) *SPOILER* i played until the league and after future 1 arc alia said the 3 of us will save the future somehow. So, is that not included in the game or is it later in the post game or do u plan on creating a part 2 for that ?

The quest continues post-league, but after increasing your soft-level cap, the plot ends. Should Stochastic decide to continue on Empyrean, and he's making no promises to do so, we're told that we're getting a conclusion.

4) my aprilum trees show that it has 3 berries but after i pick them i get 2 berries sometimes instead of 3. So, is that a bug or is it supposed to be random ?

It's probably done that way to simplify the graphics.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hello! I have a couple of questions about postgame objectives.
    1. I'm trying to find the Gas Mask to battle Corruption, but can't find it. I understand you need to talk to Janin in Sylen City, but where exactly can he be found? I feel like I've searched everywhere with no luck.
    2. How do I get the Interdimensional Bone and what is it used for?
    3. What's the whole thing about the Old Cellphone and Zero and the Sylen Prison, and how do I initiate that sidequest?
    4. How do I initiate the Zeal Island/keys quest?
    5. Finally, where do I find Kazak for the old man in Factorial Town? He said it was near a portal but it's been a long time since I've played Empyrean, so I've forgotten where that could be.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Hello! I have a couple of questions about postgame objectives.
    1. I'm trying to find the Gas Mask to battle Corruption, but can't find it. I understand you need to talk to Janin in Sylen City, but where exactly can he be found? I feel like I've searched everywhere with no luck.

AFAIR, Sylentia Corp. But take a look around the thread, my memory might be off. When you've talked to him, head to river overpass.

3. What's the whole thing about the Old Cellphone and Zero and the Sylen Prison, and how do I initiate that sidequest?
    4. How do I initiate the Zeal Island/keys quest?

Box where you got your starter.

2. How do I get the Interdimensional Bone and what is it used for?

5. Finally, where do I find Kazak for the old man in Factorial Town? He said it was near a portal but it's been a long time since I've played Empyrean, so I've forgotten where that could be.
    Thanks!

Interdimensional bone is used for helping Kazak back to the old man. The "portal" are areas where there's this Empyrean-related pattern on the ground, like where you found the old man initially. One of the places is the lakehouse close to where you fought mutant Pikachu before gym 1.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    AFAIR, Sylentia Corp. But take a look around the thread, my memory might be off. When you've talked to him, head to river overpass.

Box where you got your starter.

Interdimensional bone is used for helping Kazak back to the old man. The "portal" are areas where there's this Empyrean-related pattern on the ground, like where you found the old man initially. One of the places is the lakehouse close to where you fought mutant Pikachu before gym 1.

Thank you so much! Now to figure out the rest of that (very long) sidequest, haha. One last question about the Kazak mission; I gave the bone to Kazak and got up to where you fight Shadowglitch, after which the old man says he's going to year 3030. I traveled to the future and talked to every single NPC but didn't find him. It doesn't help that I don't remember exactly what he said; is he somewhere else?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    So I just defeated the Rayquaza-Lady fusion, and then I talked to Crow who said to meet him on the west side of the Factory complex in Deshret, however when I went there there was still the robot guard there, and Crow and the Agent where nowhere to be found. How can I fix this?

I did take some time in between to get a golden mudkip, is that what caused it? If so how do I fix it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    Hello guys,
    In victory road 0F I have entered the x,y,z w values but i couldn't able to click the button in 0F,
    anyone tell me

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    after i caught pokemon and went to their summary some of them had a red heart sign under their name and next to their lvl what does it mean ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Thank you so much! Now to figure out the rest of that (very long) sidequest, haha. One last question about the Kazak mission; I gave the bone to Kazak and got up to where you fight Shadowglitch, after which the old man says he's going to year 3030. I traveled to the future and talked to every single NPC but didn't find him. It doesn't help that I don't remember exactly what he said; is he somewhere else?

He said to meet him at Empyrean Lake, a location currently (and probably permanently) not in the game.

Hello guys,
    In victory road 0F I have entered the x,y,z w values but i couldn't able to click the button in 0F,
    anyone tell me

You have to push a specific rock into the hole.

after i caught pokemon and went to their summary some of them had a red heart sign under their name and next to their lvl what does it mean ?

It means that if breeded, that pokemon has a very high chance (maybe 100% but not sure) to pass its GP Level. Every shiny/plat born male pokemon has this ability (aka if you turn a pokemon into a shiny one, it won't gain the red heart) and there's a small chance for non shiny/plat born to have it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    He said to meet him at Empyrean Lake, a location currently (and probably permanently) not in the game.

You have to push a specific rock into the hole.

It means that if breeded, that pokemon has a very high chance (maybe 100% but not sure) to pass its GP Level. Every shiny/plat born male pokemon has this ability (aka if you turn a pokemon into a shiny one, it won't gain the red heart) and there's a small chance for non shiny/plat born to have it.

ok thank a lot

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Hello guys, is there a guide or any tip on how to improve the game performance? Even with the speed up button the game isn' fluid, expecially during combats and certain areas.

Years
    Hello guys, is there a guide or any tip on how to improve the game performance? Even with the speed up button the game isn' fluid, expecially during combats and certain areas.

Believe it or not, fan games like these requires a PC/Laptop with decent specs. This is because of the bad engine that the game runs on, which is the RPGXP.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I play most games on high specs on my laptop, so its weird that a pokemon game doesnt run smooth.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Believe it or not, fan games like these requires a PC/Laptop with decent specs. This is because of the bad engine that the game runs on, which is the RPGXP.

I play most of the games on high specs on my laptop, so i found weird that a pokemon game doesnt run smoothly on it..

Back