• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    Well to fight Mr Stochastic, you will need a prism key which I assume you have. But be warned, please save your game before you fight him, you will risk losing your pokemon forever. Only for battle 1
    For battle 2 it's much more fairer.

To see battle 1's team please see the spoiler below.
    Spoiler:

I tried to use Prism Key but how does it work?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Is it possible to come back to the Sukuyomi Mansion after the events related to it? I missed the Dark Amplifier because I didn't have a Ball Key, and I'd like to get it.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Is it possible to come back to the Sukuyomi Mansion after the events related to it? I missed the Dark Amplifier because I didn't have a Ball Key, and I'd like to get it.

Yes, it is. Where are you exactly?

EV training all my Pokemon till max EVs atm before heading to Future 1 - Should I switch out Mega Gallade for Dark Aura-Ursaring w/ Dark Amplifier and instead give the Mega to Primarina?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022

EV training all my Pokemon till max EVs atm before heading to Future 1 - Should I switch out Mega Gallade for Dark Aura-Ursaring w/ Dark Amplifier and instead give the Mega to Primarina?

If you are near future 1 then I suggest bring firepower for many and many data types along the way, yes there may be a few light and dark and other types but most of the time data types

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    A question regarding the auction, is the auction predetermined? Or is it you can soft reset before the 24 hour mark and get a different item or pokemon?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    If you are near future 1 then I suggest bring firepower for many and many data types along the way, yes there may be a few light and dark and other types but most of the time data types

Then I suppose Dark-Aura Ursaring w/ Dark Amplifier and the moves Crunch + X-Scissor should suffice right?

One more question - What exactly does watering / not watering Apriplums do? Does it decrease the amount of Apriplums you get or the rate at which they grow?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Then I suppose Dark-Aura Ursaring w/ Dark Amplifier and the moves Crunch + X-Scissor should suffice right?

One more question - What exactly does watering / not watering Apriplums do? Does it decrease the amount of Apriplums you get or the rate at which they grow?

Well X-scissor may not help as much but for the final battle it will help IMMENSELY but only if you have good RNG only the dark type moves not the x-scissor
    Spoiler:

If you don't water it then you cant get any because you didnt water it but i have heard that you may get a weaker apriplum for something you didnt do for the apriplums

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Loving this fangame since I started just two days ago, but I can't help but notice one game design choice that sticks out like a sore thumb amidst a sprawling, content-packed game that is one of the best I've played.

The nullifier items. They're awful. And if I ever gain access to them, I'd feel dirty giving one of 'em to my pokemon. They're extremely unfair, ruining balance kept in check by typing. Certain pokemon are balanced by the fact they have a single, glaring weakness. Remove that, and they are such a hassle to deal with. I haven't encountered one yet, but Salamence with Ice Nullifier seems like an absolute monster.

But the fact that they are there, in all honesty, I feel as though is not the biggest problem. After all, Air Balloon exists. And whether a Nullifier is permanent instead of a one-and-done is also not the main issue as once you find out there is a Ground Nullifier, you won't use another Ground move anyways, like you'd behave against an Air Balloon. The problem is you have to discover a nullifier is being held, whereas an Air Balloon announces itself. This part is the cancerous bit. It doesn't involve thinking, it doesn't involve any strategy. You see a pokemon, you pick an effective move against it, it doesn't work at all, and you just gave your opponent a free turn. That's really annoying.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Loving this fangame since I started just two days ago, but I can't help but notice one game design choice that sticks out like a sore thumb amidst a sprawling, content-packed game that is one of the best I've played.

The nullifier items. They're awful. And if I ever gain access to them, I'd feel dirty giving one of 'em to my pokemon. They're extremely unfair, ruining balance kept in check by typing. Certain pokemon are balanced by the fact they have a single, glaring weakness. Remove that, and they are such a hassle to deal with. I haven't encountered one yet, but Salamence with Ice Nullifier seems like an absolute monster.

But the fact that they are there, in all honesty, I feel as though is not the biggest problem. After all, Air Balloon exists. And whether a Nullifier is permanent instead of a one-and-done is also not the main issue as once you find out there is a Ground Nullifier, you won't use another Ground move anyways, like you'd behave against an Air Balloon. The problem is you have to discover a nullifier is being held, whereas an Air Balloon announces itself. This part is the cancerous bit. It doesn't involve thinking, it doesn't involve any strategy. You see a pokemon, you pick an effective move against it, it doesn't work at all, and you just gave your opponent a free turn. That's really annoying.

Yeah, I share your view. The nullifiers are very annoying (Partly, IMO, because they're massively over-used). I shouldn't be punished for being able to take advantage of an opponents weaknesses.

As I said in my post on the last page - I'd hate them less if they were saved for certain boss trainers ace Pokemon (with a warning "POKEMON is ready to absorb Grass attacks with its Gaia Nullifier!" or similiar, but as they stand they were the lowlight of the game for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Hi, I read that some evolutions are affected by day-night cycles. However it is constantly day time in my game. Is this normal? Am I meant to see a change? If this is not working in game I imagine I must be missing out on a lot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    I apologize for asking the same question but, whenever i try to use Prism Key it just shows [Cancel]. Do you need to complete other side quests first?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I apologize for asking the same question but, whenever i try to use Prism Key it just shows [Cancel]. Do you need to complete other side quests first?

Again, if you have it, you cant "use" it. You can only use it by having it in your bag, so all you have to do is walk through the door. (that requires prism key)

Edit: do you know where the cafe in the rift is? becuz thats where mr Stochastic is

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Again, if you have it, you cant "use" it. You can only use it by having it in your bag, so all you have to do is walk through the door. (that requires prism key)

Edit: do you know where the cafe in the rift is? becuz thats where mr Stochastic is

beside the pokemon league u need to climb a waterfall

Back