• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    HOW TO CATCH W.T?
    WHERE I CAN FIND OR GET THE PRISM KEY?
    HOW CAN I GO TO FUTURE 3030 TO COMPLETE THE KAZAK QUEST?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Ugh, I got softlocked... an NPC is blocking my path and I'm indoors so I can't jump away. This isn't the first time I got blocked by an NPC but they were always outdoors. This time I'm truly well and stuck. What in the world do I do? I'd provide a screenshot but I can't type out a link until I make 5 posts...

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    Some of the cards are much more difficult to obtain than others, yes. Catch chains help there a little bit, but not much. Perhaps more opportunities to get cards for a
    certain type of mon (or any mon), like the event in Dooriver, would be a good improvement.
    Yeah, that seems like a good idea to me. I've been really impressed by how, broadly speaking, it's been possible to solve problems in multiple ways; there's often the "hard way" of going through the motions, which is immediately available and only costs patience, and the "easy way" of spending resources like money, which is locked behind progression as a way to catch up with mechanics you missed or skipped (like IVs, in my case). I often like to do things the hard way to get immediate access, but knowing there's a fallback is a major stress reliever.

xtu

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    When you run the game from the 0.9.4 folder, does the save load normally? If it does, it's got to be there.

It does load normally. I can play game normally and nothing seems out of the ordinary. I forgot that i did at the 0.9.5 patch to game game so i am running on that update. I also searched for game.rxdata in my extracted folder and come up with no results.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    The nasty things have mostly been eliminated, I think the only remaining one happens when you cheat in too many rare candies with Cheat Engine.

So what you're saying is that most of the Nasty things have been removed from the game
    And I can only access the nasty things by hacking in rare candies?

Either way, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Hey, really enjoying the game and wanted to join the discord but every single link I was able to find is down. Can you update the thread with a permanent link?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I have a few questions:
    Where can I find the TM for Substitute? I searched in every single corner of the Dark Tower, I clicked on everything but I could not find it.
    How can I start the date with Aeris? She keeps telling me to come back in one year etc.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I have a few questions:
    Where can I find the TM for Substitute? I searched in every single corner of the Dark Tower, I clicked on everything but I could not find it.
    How can I start the date with Aeris? She keeps telling me to come back in one year etc.

Sorry if I can't answer the question for the TM, but for the Aeris date, it's post league or post Rayquomi fight, so ask her till then, also be wary that her "date" will have very disturbing things for the young age but it will have a split decision during the date which is a yes/no type of thing so save so you can see her dark side.

I need help on some of the postgame stuff like rematch for the e4 and the grimm fight
    Well as a former almost completionist (except for the cards)
    The thing that may help you is GP-ing your Pokemon, atleast through 2 Gp for all your pokemon, (be wary i did this on easy mode) this goes the same for the e4 rematch
    Also put items and cards on all of your pokemon that your gonna use, but his
    Spoiler:
    will absolutely decimate your team, well only one of your pokemon so have an ice type so it won't affect.

Edit: I couldn't beat the rainbow quest on one of my save files because of the abnormally hard bosses before you get your prize so for that you have to mostly have 5 Generation Points on your pokemon and platinum cards.

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I have a few questions:

IIRC it's in the bottom right in the 4th floor.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Btw, was Fusion Serperior nerfed? For me, Leech Seeds seems to sap less health than HeroVoltsy's does in his playthrough. Also, do healing items not work anymore on Fusion Pokémon? I remember it used to.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • TFW I lose to DEUS and Vordev/Dark Celebi 3 times but I beat W.T on my first try...and with just one Pokemon, didn't even switch out at all lol! (Omuran Ursaring is a beast). He gave me so, so much trouble in my last time so this was a huge surprise.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    TFW I lose to DEUS and Vordev/Dark Celebi 3 times but I beat W.T on my first try...and with just one Pokemon, didn't even switch out at all lol! (Omuran Ursaring is a beast). He gave me so, so much trouble in my last time so this was a huge surprise.

Oh man, I wish I had OM_Ursaring, but sadly I'm softlocked out of it becuz of my pokemon one-shoting the teddiursa

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    This game really knows how to present a challenge. But, assuming you'll be tying up all the loose ends (Zimean, the generals, Emmanuil, etc), how do you plan on making them a challenge after the insanity that was the league, Grimm and yourself?

BTW, I really love what you did with Krystolny Town. Truly brilliant, друг.

Back