• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • I'm currently playing the game and I'm about to hit the 5th gym, I'm playing on hard difficulty and I'm not sure how tough this game is but I've seen some videos and they say that the game later on is a nightmare, so before I get too far and lose motivation, I wanted to ask some advice on my team, I currently have a Omuran Machamp, Greninja, Haxorus and Charizard Y, is there any data or light type I should try getting or anything I'm missing that will be crucial to me? Thanks in advance! :]

I also forgot to add to this question but in hard difficulty do I have to farm all of my Pokemon to 5 GP and keep on running in the wild till I get a shiny/platinum version of them with their respective cards because that sounds a bit intimidating since I don't know how even get high GP, I'm not sure if I'll be able to even touch the Pokemon League with this lineup that I mentioned before.. :/

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I also forgot to add to this question but in hard difficulty do I have to farm all of my Pokemon to 5 GP and keep on running in the wild till I get a shiny/platinum version of them with their respective cards because that sounds a bit intimidating since I don't know how even get high GP, I'm not sure if I'll be able to even touch the Pokemon League with this lineup that I mentioned before.. :/

Take it from a person who beat the 3rd hardest trainer in the game on hard-mode, It is necessary but not mandatory, for the league, you need 3-4 GP tops to even have a chance to beat any of the hard bosses you are about to encounter. And you really need shiny to plat cards for your mons, not normal, you may have a chance with normal cards, but I don't recommend it. Shiny pokemon may or may not be needed, Porygon-Z is the best choice for you as it has carried me throughout many situations, and preferably Wiseraph I could recommend, same thing for OM_Ursaring.

Edit: If you are trying hard mode without GP pokemon, you are going to have a Bad Time buddy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

Most of the anti-cheat mechanisms have since been removed, but the warning is still there for the 1 remaining mechanism (or people using earlier versions for whatever reason), which will also eventually be removed. I hope the day you posted this on remained great as you hoped.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Hey why does Aurora Veil constantly get removed after 1 turn even though I'm still in Hail?

Years
  • I really want to invest my time into this game since I already invested like 100 hours so is there any chance anybody could summarize GP for me? I tried to read the custom mechanics and guide book but it went over my head, UltraFlexTape suggested me to get OM Ursaring, Wiseraph and Porygon Z but I'm not sure how to get them higher than 1 GP since the maximum one I have is a Togepi with 2 GP and the Meganium with 3 GP, I don't think they even work with egg groups so I'm really baffled as to what to do, I want to beat this game so I need Shiny and Plat cards too but how do I increase my odds of getting high GP shiny/platinum eggs and potentially cards of such high rarity? One last thing is that I need a Ditto to breed genderless Pokemon but Ditto can't be found anywhere..

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • All right, following @Nathan Light and @StaticShock comments, here's my final team with items:

Mega-Incineroar
    OM_Usaring w/Darkness Amplifier
    Wiseraph - (Still working on the item)
    Porygon-Z- (Still Working on the item)
    Aegislash- Fusion Stone?
    Gardevoir - Mega-Stone for Early-Game.
    Snorlax - Leftovers.

Feel free to change anything, because I still only have a litten and got to the 2nd gym already. And if you forgot the rules, I can't catch any more pokemon's after my party's full, and its a nuzlocke.

I would say that's a good team except for Snorlax. Why that?

I really want to invest my time into this game since I already invested like 100 hours so is there any chance anybody could summarize GP for me? I tried to read the custom mechanics and guide book but it went over my head, UltraFlexTape suggested me to get OM Ursaring, Wiseraph and Porygon Z but I'm not sure how to get them higher than 1 GP since the maximum one I have is a Togepi with 2 GP and the Meganium with 3 GP, I don't think they even work with egg groups so I'm really baffled as to what to do, I want to beat this game so I need Shiny and Plat cards too but how do I increase my odds of getting high GP shiny/platinum eggs and potentially cards of such high rarity? One last thing is that I need a Ditto to breed genderless Pokemon but Ditto can't be found anywhere..

Salaam,

You can read up on how GP's work here :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

If you want me to elaborate on it then :

Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    How about Om-Honchkrow? It's fairly tanky and can be a decent status set up too.

I'm not sure about that one, since OM_Honchkrow is weak to fire, and most of the important fights have fire moves, so I need a tanker that resists most things, such as Ashy, and W.T for the final fight.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2021
    is there a guide for all the post game?

what do i need to do after getting the descended clothes?
    found it now looking for the map can't decipher the coords

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would say that's a good team except for Snorlax. Why that?

Salaam,

You can read up on how GP's work here :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

If you want me to elaborate on it then :

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    W. Salaam Neighbor!

Thanks so much for that honestly, you are a life saver, I literally would have spent hours on end trying to figure out all that and actually getting around to do it but you made it extremely easy for me, though I have a few more questions so whenever you have time please clear them up for me!

Q.1 : Where do I buy Power Seeds?
    Q.2 : What do I equip on the Female Pokemon if anything?
    Q.3 : How do I go on about breeding the Genderless Pokemon through the GP Fusion thing?
    Q.4 : I've heard people talking about it but is there a option later on to upgrade your IV's and make your Pokemon shiny in the future and if possible, when?

Some random questions :

Q.1 : Wiseraph, OM Ursaring, Porygon Z, Typhlosion are my current pick for the game on hard difficulty, what do you suggest the other two Pokemon be and should I change any?
    Q.2 : Where is the third property excluding Sylen City and Dooriver?

I'll answer some questions, I'm sure that StaticShock will help you on the unanswered questions,

Q4: Yes,
    Spoiler:

RQ1: As per said by StaticShock, Mega Incineroar is the best pick for you, since it is tied with Fusion-Typhlosion for the best starter in-game, so you could get a Litten and train it up to have Incineroar and get the mega stone for it, I think you should have Aegislash, decent speed, useful with/without fusion, I'd say you'd get a decent team. And make sure to GP train your pokemon. And add cards, and add items.

RQ2: Asutra City. 7th Gym.

Years
  • Oh, thank you, I'll definitely get a Litten and Honedge and get them to 5 GP, and should I worry about them being shiny/plat with cards already? Like is it possible to clear the main story with just normal cards, 5 GP Pokemon?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • is there a guide for all the post game?

what do i need to do after getting the descended clothes?
    found it now looking for the map can't decipher the coords

Check somewhere in Deshret.

W. Salaam Neighbor!

Thanks so much for that honestly, you are a life saver, I literally would have spent hours on end trying to figure out all that and actually getting around to do it but you made it extremely easy for me, though I have a few more questions so whenever you have time please clear them up for me!

Q.1 : Where do I buy Power Seeds?
    Q.2 : What do I equip on the Female Pokemon if anything?
    Q.3 : How do I go on about breeding the Genderless Pokemon through the GP Fusion thing?
    Q.4 : I've heard people talking about it but is there a option later on to upgrade your IV's and make your Pokemon shiny in the future and if possible, when?

Some random questions :

Q.1 : Wiseraph, OM Ursaring, Porygon Z, Typhlosion are my current pick for the game on hard difficulty, what do you suggest the other two Pokemon be and should I change any?
    Q.2 : Where is the third property excluding Sylen City and Dooriver?

1) You can't buy Power Seeds but you can farm for them in Dooriver Circus via the fishing game. They have a 1% chance of dropping so what I'd suggest is buy some tokens, play the minigame and if you don't get them, reload the game and repeat.

2) Sask Incense for increasing the speed at which you get the eggs. You can buy it from Route 106.

3) I haven't ever done GP Fusion actually so sorry about that. D:

4) You can upgrade IVs by buying IV candies. You can buy IV candies for all except Speed in Asutra Research Guild from a vending machine. For Speed, you can buy those from the Candy Shop in Roarin Island.

5) I would recommend a good Ground type like Garchomp with mega or Omuran Luxray (it learns Dragon Dance and it's hidden ability halves all physical damage so it could be a great tank too) or Excadrill (it learns Swords Dance and already has a very high attack stat). All three of them can be amazing sweepers. For the third, I would go for a Fighting type like Omuran Machamp. Omuran Machamp with Sheer Force + Life Orb gets a 69% boost on its attacks without any of the drawback from Life Orb since Sheer Force negates that.

6) Asutra City.

Oh, thank you, I'll definitely get a Litten and Honedge and get them to 5 GP, and should I worry about them being shiny/plat with cards already? Like is it possible to clear the main story with just normal cards, 5 GP Pokemon?

You can easily complete the main game without any GPs at all and with just normal cards. My original team in my first playthrough didn't have any GPs, weren't IV or EV trained at all and only a few normal cards and I still beat the game lol. The original mechanics are most useful for post game only, which is much harder.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Oh well, I'm stumped, I just trained my Litten up to Incineroar, got wispaur, evolved it to be Wisblind. And got porygon. Now if im not mistaken you need dubious disc and Upgrade, and trade it to someone to be porygon2 and Porygon-Z, now I need someone to trade to evolve my porygon to porygon2 and same thing to evolve it to be Porygon-Z. Can someone tell me if there's a way to evolve it WITHOUT trading? If not, then i'd ask someone to trade.

Back