• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Is there any special reward for collecting all the shiny cards? Or are they considered the same as normal cards for the card collection?

There are different rewards.

I downloaded the game about a month-2 months ago. It had an update since then?

No, the update was long ago but the dialogue was never updated. You actually can gp fusion them.

Years
    There are different rewards.

Can you tell what they are?

Edit:

And yep, there's quite a bit of stuff :

1) Go to Empral Town's Sygnal HQ, the second floor should be available now.

2) You can talk to Ashy in the rebuilt Sukuyomi Mansion and begin a sidequest.

3) You can also apparently talk to Moira before she leaves for Baltia region somewhere in Asutra City. Not sure though since I never did it myself, only heard so from other players.

4) Also, remember the cave at the base of Mt.Mesmer? Go there, you'll find something there.

That's it for now, along with the old man quest IIRC.

1. Is the locked door unlockable?
    2. What's the sidequest again? Can you please specify?
    4. How do I find that mon?

Last edited:
    Years
    For the bones, search around ancient places. Once that's done, tell me so that I can tell you what to do for life orb (don't want to spoil too much).

And yep, there's quite a bit of stuff :

1) Go to Empral Town's Sygnal HQ, the second floor should be available now.

2) You can talk to Ashy in the rebuilt Sukuyomi Mansion and begin a sidequest.

3) You can also apparently talk to Moira before she leaves for Baltia region somewhere in Asutra City. Not sure though since I never did it myself, only heard so from other players.

4) Also, remember the cave at the base of Mt.Mesmer? Go there, you'll find something there.

That's it for now, along with the old man quest IIRC.

I found it and I'm currently at the place where the thing goes down, though I'm not sure how to get the Life Orb at all, I did the event, soft resetted and there still isn't any place where I can get it from.

For the first thing, I totally didn't expect that one bit.. what a tsundere.

For the second thing, I accidentally went back to the mansion after the whole experience I thought something different might happen after revisiting but I got challenged to something which I had no preparation for and that still managed to work out because of Porygon.

For the third thing, I went around the city and still couldn't find her, I'll try some more though.

And lastly, do you mean the Cave before going to the Mountain or which one?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I found it and I'm currently at the place where the thing goes down, though I'm not sure how to get the Life Orb at all, I did the event, soft resetted and there still isn't any place where I can get it from.

For the first thing, I totally didn't expect that one bit.. what a tsundere.

For the second thing, I accidentally went back to the mansion after the whole experience I thought something different might happen after revisiting but I got challenged to something which I had no preparation for and that still managed to work out because of Porygon.

For the third thing, I went around the city and still couldn't find her, I'll try some more though.

And lastly, do you mean the Cave before going to the Mountain or which one?

So before fighting Shadowglitch, get a Pokémon with the move Thief on it. When the old man brings out his Reshiram, use Thief on it to steal his life orb.

And yeah, after the date with Ashy, you can fight her and she'll give you a Heat Amplifier or Nullifier (forgot which one exactly).

Yes, the place where you fight Crow the first time.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Can you tell what they are?

Edit:

1. Is the locked door unlockable?
    2. What's the sidequest again? Can you please specify?
    4. How do I find that mon?

1) AFAIK, nope.

2) The date with Ashy where you explore around Asutra.

3) Don't know myself since I never attempted it lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    Hey, in the wiki it says that you get the stone of light after a battle in sylen city, but I don't know which one. Can someone please help me?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Need some help passing down GP using the Power Seed. I've looked all over the forums, they all say give the Power Seed to the male and he'll pass the GP down to the egg. I have not been able to make this happen!

I have a 5 GP Gyarados (M) with Power Seed and a 0 GP Charizard (F) with Sask Incense and every egg has either been 1 GP or 0 GP. I have soft reset about 100 times in front of the daycare man and those were my results. What is the probability of the 5 GP being passed down??

Also, slightly related, are the Power Seeds one-time use?

Any insight will be super helpful! Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen today
    Need some help passing down GP using the Power Seed. I've looked all over the forums, they all say give the Power Seed to the male and he'll pass the GP down to the egg. I have not been able to make this happen!

I have a 5 GP Gyarados (M) with Power Seed and a 0 GP Charizard (F) with Sask Incense and every egg has either been 1 GP or 0 GP. I have soft reset about 100 times in front of the daycare man and those were my results. What is the probability of the 5 GP being passed down??

I believe Power seeds are one time use, you can get more in the fishing game in the Circus rather quickly. But also, the higher a 'Mon's GP is, the lower chance it is to pass on as well. Someone here has talked about "the 32 Pokemon method" so you'd be good going back mayyyybe like 10 pages and looking for it. Maybe as well, it might help to raise the Charizard's GP, but I've never actually done any breeding...hehe........... Sorry if that wasn't entirely helpful!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2020
    Can someone please send me their save file with strong pokemon? I want to finish the game but my pokemon are too weak to beat the bosses and I don't have enough time or patience to train them up. I'll PM my discord.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

The chance is 1/30 for a 5GP mon. You've just been unfortunate, lol.

And yes, they are one-time use. You can farm more in Dooriver Circus fishing mini-game.

Years

You just have to keep on soft resetting over and over again sadly, and it takes some time.. I personally had to do it around 30-40 times for my Pokemon with the highest being 80.. it takes time and if you really get tired of it, you can try the 32 Pokemon method but it will be much harder to do on starter Pokemon such as Charmander since they have a terrible male to female ratio.. I can advice you to do it on others if you get tired of cross breeding but to save our time, I'll tell you the exact page where someone perfectly described it and made it really easy to do it, just go to this " https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411322&page=161 ".

My team's at level 95 or so but I can't beat rayquiomi. It's really too hard. Is there a technique?

She is a especially difficult boss but from what I have seen, you can do a few things to get to her but each of the methods vary in difficulty and you can pick which method you want to pick.

1. I am not sure if this one works anymore but I was watching HeroVoltsy's playthrough while playing and he used a cheesy strategy to beat her where he equipped one of his Pokemon with the Rocky Helmet and when Rayquomi uses Devouring Void, since it is a physical move or was one, she will hurt herself and eventually die. ( Episode 30 of his Playthrough, 18:35 )

2. On hard mode I didn't have much of a choice so I got myself a Fusion Typhlosion and basically defeated her with raw damage and STAB, if you get a Fusion Typhlosion with Eruption, it can deal a load of damage but the only problem is that if you die, you will lose so I would recommend Mega Incineroar instead.

3. Try getting a Petshop from the Islet of Horus and weaken her stats and swap into a damaging Pokemon, damage her until she uses Devouring Void again and switch back, this is something I had to use to stall it out and get it weak enough but it takes mighty long though to make it shorter you can just equip the main damage Pokemon with the Rocky Helmet instead.

I can't emphasize enough on getting revival, healing and stalling items so buy them before the fight and a good fighting type will always help, I personally used a Omuran Machamp since you can get it early on from the guy in the Shady Shack before Route 101.

Years
    I managed to do all the events before meeting Crow on Mt. Dynamo, but what level should I be before going with them? The trainers on the route already gave me a tough time despite my team being 110 and should I finally get myself a 6th Pokemon? ( I tried Petshop but I can't get a Female and without it being 5 GP, there isn't much I can do tbh. )

PS : This is for Hard Mode so please give me advice relevant to that.^

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Can someone please send me their save file with strong pokemon? I want to finish the game but my pokemon are too weak to beat the bosses and I don't have enough time or patience to train them up. I'll PM my discord.

I'll send you some strong Pokemon once I get the time. Which part are you stuck at?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I managed to do all the events before meeting Crow on Mt. Dynamo, but what level should I be before going with them? The trainers on the route already gave me a tough time despite my team being 110 and should I finally get myself a 6th Pokemon? ( I tried Petshop but I can't get a Female and without it being 5 GP, there isn't much I can do tbh. )

PS : This is for Hard Mode so please give me advice relevant to that.^

I forgot again, what's your current team so far?

Years
    I haven't played this since v0.7-something, so yeah, I have 2 things to mention:

1: Congrats on making it to v1.0!

2: Any tips for someone who hasn't played since v0.7-something? I might even just say screw it and go Hard Mode

Back