• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    im stuck in mesmer town...got ice breaker...break 2 ice boulders which lead to an empty room on 9F right to the way to 10F...where to go?

Did you interact with the Froslass and she disappeared? If yes, go to Route 113.

Alright, so thanks for the help with everything and I've finally reached the post game! I did the Aeris date, Zirconium Factory and Grimm fight so could someone guide me to the rest of the post game and how to start it / do it?

There should be a post-game card which contains everything you can do in post-game. First thing I'd suggest now is doing Cloudy Ruin.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    Hey, i'm stuck in a loop where the game crashes after I defeat the willie/kirlia "???" pokemon thing and I can't seem to progress in the game. Any tips?
    I get this same error each time with crow's dialogue after the battle.
    Really enjoying this game and would be a shame not to complete it. Thank you. x
    (I'm using v1.0)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hey, i'm stuck in a loop where the game crashes after I defeat the willie/kirlia "???" pokemon thing and I can't seem to progress in the game. Any tips?
    I get this same error each time with crow's dialogue after the battle.
    Really enjoying this game and would be a shame not to complete it. Thank you. x
    (I'm using v1.0)

I may have a few possibilities, but I think you may/may not like them.
    Either:
    Game lags, mostly due to scripts and stuff after you beat willie/kirlia fusion
    If your playing on fullscreen, then make the size window to small.
    and
    one more solution, just reload a save from earlier before the willie/kirlia fusion fight or before crow's dialogue.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2020
    This keeps popping up when I load up the game, or when I enter/exit places.
    ---------------------------
    Pokémon Empyrean
    [EOFError, "End of file reached", ["Section117:1781:in `oldload'", "Section117:1781:in `load'", "Section171:134:in `load_data'", "Section171:134:in `setup'", "Section211:452:in `pbStartLoadScreen'", "Section211:350:in `loop'", "Section211:543:in `pbStartLoadScreen'", "Section124:91:in `closeSplash'", "Section106:54:in `call'", "Section106:54:in `trigger'", "Section106:49:in `each'", "Section106:49:in `trigger'", "Section121:704:in `update'", "Section121:608:in `main'", "Section124:123:in `main'", "Section250:51:in `mainFunctionDebug'", "Section250:29:in `mainFunction'", "Section250:29:in `pbCriticalCode'", "Section250:29:in `mainFunction'", "Section250:61", "Section250:60:in `loop'", "Section250:69"]]
    OK

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Can anyone give me a GP5 Snivy / Fennekin? I can also trade for a GP5 AVulpix and GP5 Lucario.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    I may have a few possibilities, but I think you may/may not like them.
    Either:
    Game lags, mostly due to scripts and stuff after you beat willie/kirlia fusion
    If your playing on fullscreen, then make the size window to small.
    and
    one more solution, just reload a save from earlier before the willie/kirlia fusion fight or before crow's dialogue.

No luck sadly :( done this battle a dozen times or so but it crashes at the same moment in the dialogue each time, even on small screen with no other apps open.

Wonder if there's any other way around this or if anyone else has experienced this.
    Appreciate the help, ty x

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    This keeps popping up when I load up the game, or when I enter/exit places.
    Pokémon Empyrean
    [EOFError, "End of file reached", ["Section117:1781:in `oldload'", "Section117:1781:in `load'", "Section171:134:in `load_data'", "Section171:134:in `setup'", "Section211:452:in `pbStartLoadScreen'", "Section211:350:in `loop'", "Section211:543:in `pbStartLoadScreen'", "Section124:91:in `closeSplash'", "Section106:54:in `call'", "Section106:54:in `trigger'", "Section106:49:in `each'", "Section106:49:in `trigger'", "Section121:704:in `update'", "Section121:608:in `main'", "Section124:123:in `main'", "Section250:51:in `mainFunctionDebug'", "Section250:29:in `mainFunction'", "Section250:29:in `pbCriticalCode'", "Section250:29:in `mainFunction'", "Section250:61", "Section250:60:in `loop'", "Section250:69"]]
    OK

Does it crash the game though, or is it just appearing with that thing and if you press "OK" it would restart the game, or it would just do nothing, if it's doing nothing, I suggest you ignore it, even though it's annoying,
    if it's one of the other 2, then seek help.

Akemi Yoshida

Banned
    Years
    Also faced with this problem while saving the game, although he followed every point of the instructions. I wasn't quite sure if this instruction was correct.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    No luck sadly :( done this battle a dozen times or so but it crashes at the same moment in the dialogue each time, even on small screen with no other apps open.

Wonder if there's any other way around this or if anyone else has experienced this.
    Appreciate the help, ty x

Have you attempted reinstalling the game? Make a backup of your save file or an older save file, move it somewhere else. Then delete the Pokemon Empyrean folder and reinstall it.

Years
    I finished the secondary quest with the mystery of child abduction and dream hypno but I'm not sure of its purpose, the guy who launches the mission is in the village with one of the children. He told me something but I didn't read it, where should I go to get a reward (if there is one). Or did I finish the mission?

Years
    Oh and thanks I resolved the problem with Ashy. By the way, at final, can we have a good end with her or something like that (because I retried many time to have all the heart with her and she take me under an umbrella so I think I will have the good end, maybe ?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I finished the secondary quest with the mystery of child abduction and dream hypno but I'm not sure of its purpose, the guy who launches the mission is in the village with one of the children. He told me something but I didn't read it, where should I go to get a reward (if there is one). Or did I finish the mission?

You finished the mission. It's continuation will be in post game, after Pokémon League.

Years
    ok thanks, and what about :
    Oh and thanks I resolved the problem with Ashy. By the way, at final, can we have a good end with her or something like that (because I retried many time to have all the heart with her and she take me under an umbrella so I think I will have the good end, maybe ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Just finished all post-game, except cards and tower.

2 questions:
    1) Who can learn god's palm? (except of
    Spoiler:
    ). Because nobody seems to be able to learn it, which makes it a bit useless...
    2) Any tips for Prism tower? Biggest problem is amount of PP usage with no recovery...

Years
    Where is the growlithe Zakan because, he was in a poke center and now he desappeared, I search everywhere but I don't know where he is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Now that i have a fortune egg i want to craft it with a nugget but i lack one nugget, where can i find another nugget?

Years

2 questions:
    Spoiler:
    2) Any tips for Prism tower? Biggest problem is amount of PP usage with no recovery...

Recovery Disc is your best friend xD.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    ok thanks, and what about :

Sorry, I don't know about that. :/

2 questions:
    Spoiler:

Omuran-Machamp can learn it, IIRC. Other than that, idk.

You can always farm for ethers and PP Max's. Ethers and PP UPs can be obtained from level 100+ Linoones with Pickup ability or by mining in Krystolny (the first method is easier and quicker). Furthermore, PP UPs can be upgraded to PP Max with Upgrades in the crafting menu. Also, Prism Tower has full recovery every 50 floors.

Where is the growlithe Zakan because, he was in a poke center and now he desappeared, I search everywhere but I don't know where he is.

Shawmonk Lake.

Now that i have a fortune egg i want to craft it with a nugget but i lack one nugget, where can i find another nugget?

You'll find nuggets throughout the game by clicking on rocks or other objects. Other than that, you can also buy them from Ruins of Isfet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    You can always farm for ethers and PP Max's. Ethers and PP UPs can be obtained from level 100+ Linoones with Pickup ability or by mining in Krystolny (the first method is easier and quicker). Furthermore, PP UPs can be upgraded to PP Max with Upgrades in the crafting menu. Also, Prism Tower has full recovery every 50 floors.

You're not allowed to use healing items at all, so no ethers/elixers :(

Back