• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    The move that reverses the dualcell forms doesn't currently work. That being said, is there any other way to revert it back to its normal form?

Years
    Can I buy some rare candy anywhere ? because the boss DEUS is very difficult and I can't find a good place for traning (my pokemon are lvl 110)

Years
    • Seen today
    Can I buy some rare candy anywhere ? because the boss DEUS is very difficult and I can't find a good place for traning (my pokemon are lvl 110)

No, unfortunatly you can't. But if you backtrack back to NSC, you can pay a trainer who's got a party full of Mech Blisseys that have tons of EXP a piece.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    What is NSC, and where is the trainer ? In past or future ?

NSC is Neo Sylen City. For the DEUS fight, you should use a fire type (your best pick would be fusion typhlosion) as that will be really good against DEUS. You should also check out trainer tower on for some items to help you grind your pokemon.

Years
    OK thanks but this is very long ! in the tower. And the man with mech blissey give nothing (I speak about EXP) for 50 000. But now, I search speed candy for my pokemon. I don"t have typhlosion so I use my Delphox and my Dragonite. Where are the speed candy ?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    OK thanks but this is very long ! in the tower. And the man with mech blissey give nothing (I speak about EXP) for 50 000. But now, I search speed candy for my pokemon. I don"t have typhlosion so I use my Delphox and my Dragonite. Where are the speed candy ?

Like others have already mentioned, for the DEUS fight, use a fire type Pokemon or a strong Pokemon with fire type moves since DEUS is weak to fire. Also make sure to attain at least some cards on your Pokemon and max their EVs and IVs since there's going to be one upcoming fight even harder than DEUS.

For EVs, you can train at the Training Safari just after route 104 using power items which you can purchase from there for increased EV gain.

For IVs, you can buy all the IV candies from Asutra Research Centre except for Speed. For Speed Candy, go to Roarin Island Candy Shop.

Also, you won't be levelling up easily since all your Pokemon are above the soft level cap. In that case, you should equip a Golden Egg onto your Pokemon (you can craft it in the crafting menu by merging 2 Nuggets and 1 Fortune Egg IIRC) plus equip an EXP booster too. And besides, all your Pokemon are in the 110-ish range so that's way more than enough. I beat DEUS when my Pokemon were levels 100-105.

Years
    OH Ok, thanks for answer. I have already another question : I didn't understand anything about GP and cards of pokemon. My team is Dragonite, Delphox, OM Machamp, OM Crobat, Swampert, Meganium. But I can't find this pokemon in wild. Where can I find some cards ? The trade card shop in ASUTRA isn't easy to find specific cards.

Years
    • Seen today
    OH Ok, thanks for answer. I have already another question : I didn't understand anything about GP and cards of pokemon. My team is Dragonite, Delphox, OM Machamp, OM Crobat, Swampert, Meganium. But I can't find this pokemon in wild. Where can I find some cards ? The trade card shop in ASUTRA isn't easy to find specific cards.

You can try to find wild 'Mons that are the beginners of yours (IE finding a Chikorita, or a Mudkip) and try to get the card form them. With that, you'd need some card upgrades, that you can get form the shop in Asutra. I believe that OM Machop has a card for sale there too.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

The best way to earn cards are booster packs. If you have a lot of money (which you can earn easily from houses + cycling overnight), you can purchase hundred of them in one go and bound to get some cards.

What's your trading ID? I'll send you some shiny cards.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Is there any way to catch the "Mutant Pikachu"? I believe it was not a boss, due to not having the health bar, but since we only get poke/great balls, is it possible if we could catch the pokemon.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Is there any way to catch the "Mutant Pikachu"? I believe it was not a boss, due to not having the health bar, but since we only get poke/great balls, is it possible if we could catch the pokemon.

Nope, there isn't. It is a boss and it does have a health bar.

Years
    The best way to earn cards are booster packs. If you have a lot of money (which you can earn easily from houses + cycling overnight), you can purchase hundred of them in one go and bound to get some cards.

What's your trading ID? I'll send you some shiny cards.
    Thanks for your help, Where is my trainer ID. How can I know when you give me the cards ? And where can I find them ? If you want I can give you the only good card I have, it's a shiny sableye card.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    i love my game but my pokemons are stuck on levels 133

You have to beat General Grimm to unlock it till level 150.

Thanks for your help, Where is my trainer ID. How can I know when you give me the cards ? And where can I find them ? If you want I can give you the only good card I have, it's a shiny sableye card.

Trading ID, not trainer ID. Go to Mesmer Town Pokémon Centre. There will be a man there so speak to him and ask him about your trading ID. Once you know it, send that to me. I can then send you Pokémon with the cards you need as a file. You need to place this file in your game's folder (same directory where the .exe file is located), then go in game and click on 'Receive Pokémon' from that same trading NPC.

And don't worry about it, I have cards for every single Pokémon. :P

Years
    You have to beat General Grimm to unlock it till level 150.

Trading ID, not trainer ID. Go to Mesmer Town Pokémon Centre. There will be a man there so speak to him and ask him about your trading ID. Once you know it, send that to me. I can then send you Pokémon with the cards you need as a file. You need to place this file in your game's folder (same directory where the .exe file is located), then go in game and click on 'Receive Pokémon' from that same trading NPC.

And don't worry about it, I have cards for every single Pokémon. :P

My trading ID is 6367

Back