• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    What does the aegislash fusion ability do? It says it "only takes damage from attacks but boosts-"

what does it boost?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    I was playing the game in randomizer
    when starting the battle against the final robot it got randomize to the name ?S?adowglitch? and this pokemon is almost god like I cant even damage it at all because it has leftovers is this a bug? how can I fix this or how can I rerandomize the boss

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    What does the aegislash fusion ability do? It says it "only takes damage from attacks but boosts-"

what does it boost?

doesnt it get Wonder Guard? like only Super effectiv makes demage, except Status attacks
    when starting the battle against the final robot it got randomize to the name ?S?adowglitch? and this pokemon is almost god like I cant even damage it at all because it has leftovers is this a bug? how can I fix this or how can I rerandomize the boss
    its not a glitch its an actuall Boss pokemon and Boss pokemon if randomized get to be a random boss
    here: https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Boss_Pokémon#Route_113

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    After defeating the league and spawning outside of it, you need to go back to your seaside vista house. Then find Dad, and then you enter the postgame.

Unless you were referring to the old man (Nemo/Memo) I invited in the house, then no, I searched the house, nothing there, and if you were referring to the "note" that was there, then, yeah, it wasn't at the usual space, my save file may be bugged for all I know.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Unless you were referring to the old man (Nemo/Memo) I invited in the house, then no, I searched the house, nothing there, and if you were referring to the "note" that was there, then, yeah, it wasn't at the usual space, my save file may be bugged for all I know
    Did u read the note? thats what u need :)

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    As I said, it wasn't there, nor anywhere as I searched within the house, and as I said, my save file could be bugged.
    Are u sure? have u looked in the basement? talked to your father and gone to the Ship to go with ur father to the island?

Years
    Hey, i finished this amazing game and i wanted to do the ng+. But i was wondering if we keep the card with our pokemon . And if we keep them, do they stay at the same or do they "de-volve" like the pokemon, like do my porygon-Z plat card stay the same or do it become a porygon Plat card ?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Are u sure? have u looked in the basement? talked to your father and gone to the Ship to go with ur father to the island?

I knew the note was in the basement, it wasn't there as I have said, and I'm sure the "dad scene" only appears once you read the note.

Last edited:

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    I knew the note was in the basement, it wasn't there as I have said, and I'm sure the "dad scene" only appears once you read the note.
    no i mean the note appears after you got in your house at the 8th gym you need to talk to your father and then go to the ship in this russian city idk what its called

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    no i mean the note appears after you got in your house at the 8th gym you need to talk to your father and then go to the ship in this russian city idk what its called

Well, I tried getting in said house, but it's locked, the protagonist said: "Maybe I should find dad first", and are you talking about something else? Because the note was supposedly in this spot: Screenshot taken before said glitch happened.
    https://gyazo.com/9d992ae1a2be221bf0ac143b37bad205

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2020
    Is there a way to get a good future in this game where
    Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Is there a way to get a good future in this game where
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Really enjoying this game so far. Im about to do the second gym. I was wondering if their is any way we can listen to the ost of the game? I really enjoy it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I have followed how to get a gp5 genderless pokemon but I can't fuse my ditto. Is it possible to fuse ditto to get a gp5 ditto or is it not possible

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    hello I have a problem with my attacks of my pokemon, no attacks are displayed anymore it just shows me the type and the pp

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    I think it's a script problem. Because the name of the items is also bug.
    but i don't know how to fix the problem

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a Sunflora or a Sunkern. Can someone tell me where i can find them or if someone wants to trade one of them.

Thanks in advance

Years
    Hey, I'm actually doing the rainbow quest and i found the zircon and the silver key. But for the quartz key i need 3 meteorite shard. I already got the one from the istet ruins and the one from the teren ruins. Does anybody know where can i find the third one or can give me an advice ?
    Thank in advance

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2022
    The old guy quest isn't part of the Rainbow Quest. That's actually a quest you're supposed to do after completing Space Station and before going to the future with Crow and Agent Janin. :P

The map is indeed somewhere in Factorial Town though, so keep searching.

As for the towers, did you use any cheats? Certain cheats can lock you out of the towers.

About the rainbow quest ... I did it before i went to battle rayqoimi so what do i do

Back