• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • In the Post Game, where do you even start really, since beating that Grimm guy without cheese with things like Perish Song and stock up on items to Revive your pokemon or something is not something I want to do. Since that cant be the way that he is intended to beat. I know I need to collect some cards to have cards for the pokemons, but also level up. But where can I easily go to level up without spending 2 million years grinding + getting cards to beat that guy?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2020
    Can someone tell me where to find Turtwig? The encounter list on page one said Route 105, but I have found two shinies, 5 littens, 8 fennekins but 0 Turtwigs. Is it just bad luck or has its location been changed. Also, where is Route 103? I can't find it on the map.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Can someone tell me where to find Turtwig? The encounter list on page one said Route 105, but I have found two shinies, 5 littens, 8 fennekins but 0 Turtwigs. Is it just bad luck or has its location been changed. Also, where is Route 103? I can't find it on the map.

If you can trade, I can trade you this male Torterra I got form the auction. You could use it to breed with, and get a Turtwig with a Ditto.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    In the Post Game, where do you even start really, since beating that Grimm guy without cheese with things like Perish Song and stock up on items to Revive your pokemon or something is not something I want to do. Since that cant be the way that he is intended to beat. I know I need to collect some cards to have cards for the pokemons, but also level up. But where can I easily go to level up without spending 2 million years grinding + getting cards to beat that guy?

First of all you can't even use items so that revive strat wouldn't even work. Overpowering his team is simply not possible so you have to come up with an "alternative" strategy. There are several ways that work, but this is what I did:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    No shame with dropping your difficulty to easy as well. On Easy you can use items in battle. Darkrai uses a rather......potent Psychic type move though, so watch out for it. And yes, an Ice type would be useful. Data types really mess with his AI as well.

Last edited:

Nezuko-chan

🌺Nezuko🌺
    Years
  • hi, is there any way to get magmagigas? like i know you have to get the codes all around victory road and stuff, but i honestly don't understand how to solve those codes that you find? like i feel incredibly dumb for not knowing how to solve these riddles, but i just can't find any sort of hints or anything. i even looked up a walkthrough and literally NO ONE has anything that can help me solve the quest, hell, i can't find a single person who said that they have encountered the legendary pokemon and it just makes me think that it's unobtainable.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    hi, is there any way to get magmagigas? like i know you have to get the codes all around victory road and stuff, but i honestly don't understand how to solve those codes that you find? like i feel incredibly dumb for not knowing how to solve these riddles, but i just can't find any sort of hints or anything. i even looked up a walkthrough and literally NO ONE has anything that can help me solve the quest, hell, i can't find a single person who said that they have encountered the legendary pokemon and it just makes me think that it's unobtainable.

You definitely can, I have him on my team. Just use a pen and paper to write down the clues on the four pillars and from there on out it's just basic math really.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    AND EVRYONE DON'T CARE ABOUT MY DUCKLETT WHO NEVER EVOLVE INTO A GOLD TYPE! GO *biiiiiip* I HATE YOU ALL! WHY DID THEY MAKE A GOLD DUCKLETT DESCRIPTION IF HE DON'T EXIST! SHAME ON YOU STOCHASTIC! SHAME ON YOU AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL! Haaa!!!!!! I WANT MY FXCKING GOLDY DUCKLETTT!!!! >w< :'(

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    AND EVRYONE DON'T CARE ABOUT MY DUCKLETT WHO NEVER EVOLVE INTO A GOLD TYPE! GO *biiiiiip* I HATE YOU ALL! WHY DID THEY MAKE A GOLD DUCKLETT DESCRIPTION IF HE DON'T EXIST! SHAME ON YOU STOCHASTIC! SHAME ON YOU AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL! Haaa!!!!!! I WANT MY FXCKING GOLDY DUCKLETTT!!!! >w< :'(

First of all, chill the fuck out. As you can see on this page, G-Ducklett is not obtainable in game. It is merely a Mon you face in one of the boss fights, and as such, like most of the other things you face (Kazak or Mega-Schuckle for example), it was not designed for players to own as they are simply too powerful.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Hmm Where can I find wild Charmander? the pokemon list link on the first page says its in Shawmonk Forest, if so which screen? I also wonder because that same pokemon link says rowlett is in some other place, however I found a partially finished location list that says rowlett is in shawmonk forest. but charmander was not on that list. I would rather not spend all day looking so im gonna keep going and come back when i get an answer. thanks much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Good morning.

Spoilers !

Is it possible to beat Mr. Emmanuil at zirconium factory in the post game ?

Because he has platinum card, level 150 and 5GP on all his pokémon.
    How can he have a Entei 5GP ?
    Entei is a legendary that can't reproduce and GP is for GENERATION point. It's CHEATING.

I'm very angry about that.

And How do we do the quest on the corruption ? I didn't find it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It is given to you when you earn the badge for it, there's no need to worry about missing any of the keyitems.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    I talked to the Agent guy after the 5th gym battle and talked to the old man were he told me to get him the coins but when I go back to the Agent he says I need to go find him and come to him when I do is this a glitch or I am a stupid?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Oh. You're still there. You need to find some old coin that'll catch his attention. Didn't Prof Rock(whateverhislastnameis) visit this place? Why not talk to him? he's know a lot about old valuable coins.

Back