• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
  • i would say probably grab yourself a sneasel or something as its rather useful in this game

as for beldum i cant remember if it or any of its evoltuions can be obtained as i dont recall ever having one

I remember looking on google saying that Beldum *Can* be caught north of the 7th floor of Mt. Mesmer. I'm not sure about that as I haven't searched long enough in that area.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2020
    Sorry if this question has been asked before but i can't read all 206 page and i can't find a solution on google
    So my problem is the screen will freeze after you press enter to enter the game on start up, if i click the screen it will fade out then said the script take too long to start, the game will now restart
    The problem is i was playing normaly the day before, i shut down the computer then it happen. I quit the game and reinstall 1 month later, playing normal for 1 day then it crash again
    I try to redownload the game right away the extract it, fress new game, no save file but it still crash
    Can someone help me please, thanks you

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry if this question has been asked before but i can't read all 206 page and i can't find a solution on google
    So my problem is the screen will freeze after you press enter to enter the game on start up, if i click the screen it will fade out then said the script take too long to start, the game will now restart
    The problem is i was playing normaly the day before, i shut down the computer then it happen. I quit the game and reinstall 1 month later, playing normal for 1 day then it crash again
    I try to redownload the game right away the extract it, fress new game, no save file but it still crash
    Can someone help me please, thanks you

i dont think this has been encountered before and if it has its likely very uncommon, also enter isnt the only key u can use to start the game there's other controls which i do believe you can configure, also what are you even installing? this game dont require anything to be installed

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2020
    the "enter" thing is just for people to know when the game crash since this is not exactly crash on start up, i have searched a lot of solution and most of it is for crash on starting up so i just want to clarify
    the install is just mean i re-extract the zip file yet the crash still happen => so it must be something on my computer cause this, right ?
    Yet i have not install anything new since i last played the game, which is just the previous night

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I remember looking on google saying that Beldum *Can* be caught north of the 7th floor of Mt. Mesmer. I'm not sure about that as I haven't searched long enough in that area.

It is indeed there, but it has an infuriatingly low catch rate. I recommend coming back with better PokeBalls.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    What does the move Inverse Transpose for dualcell do? the description cuts off at "and also restores", and I can't get it to transform to base form in battle, the pp goes down but nothing happens.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is this finished?

the main story and most of the post-game are completed so in that regard yes it is, the edge of eternity stuff is completely optional and as such isnt needed to play the game but can be used to amplify your experience

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Is there a way to reassign controls (like in Reborn/Rejuvenation)? The down arrow on my laptop no longer works. This is one of my favorites to play but when I played the last version there was not a option to reassign controls.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    I'll see if it works when I can download the game again. Net is slow right now for me. Thx for the advice.

Years
  • Does anyone have a clue about why my Dragonite can't learn Crunch ? It is a Plat, 5GP one I bred and it is currently at lvl106, so I'm surprised it cannot learn it through the ladies...

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    hi I need help in the lakeside house quest I am stuck at the third password if anyone can help me it will be amazing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2021
    why when i fuse 2 gp 0 starmie do I have a gp 0 starmie again ? and I cannot have gp with breeding... it's a bug ?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    why when i fuse 2 gp 0 starmie do I have a gp 0 starmie again ? and I cannot have gp with breeding... it's a bug ?

no its more a luck based thing, if memory serves correct (tho i could be wrong) there should be an NPC somewhere or a data file in game that goes into detail about GP inheritance

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2021
    no its more a luck based thing, if memory serves correct (tho i could be wrong) there should be an NPC somewhere or a data file in game that goes into detail about GP inheritance

it is not lucky because it is supposed to work 100% but not for me. and when I give a card to a pkm, the card is not displayed and i dont know why

Back