• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2021
    Game has been updated to version 1.0.1. Changes include:
    New in v1.0.1: (Sep 20, 2020)
    * New Meta:
    --- Cards and GP no longer give HP boost. This is done in order to make battles less stally
    --- Total EV count is still 1512, but individual stat max is now 512
    * French translation v0.1 (Language option is on the title screen! All dialogues and mostly all Pokemon names have been translated!)
    * EV berries in Safari Shop
    * New locations: Sand Harbor (Deshret) and Lake Empyrean (Future)
    * Different egg sprites for shiny/plat/female
    * Cards auto-upgrade when Pokemon evolves holding one
    * Bag search
    * Nullifier Callouts
    * Smeargles quest is optional now
    * Ability Capsule (Dooriver Lab)
    * Multitude of bugfixes

If you encounter any bugs related to new features, let me know.

I can't have GP pkm and I don't know why ... when I fuse two 0 GP Starmie I get a 0gp starmie ... with breeding I have 40 torchic eggs (parents are two 0 gp blaziken lvl100) but not a single 0 gp

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    can someone help? i dont know how to open the menu to check my pokemon and stuff

Press "X" on keyboard to open Menu, which also works as the Cancel button and close the Menu. To move on menu use the "Up/Down" keys. To Select an option just press "Enter" or "Space" once you are over it. "F8" take screenshots. Finally, "Esc" let you quit the game, saving in the process. Those are the ones i can remember.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    i was wondering, is evolving sliggoo in this just level 50 or is there something else i must do?

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hello guys, i have finished the game quite a while ago and want to give away my pokemons, but you probably need to have atleast 1 lvl 150pokemon to get them cuz most of them are lvl 150. if you are interested. Contact me on discord via. Vash#4309

$®!k@®

IndianAnimator
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    can i do e4 before WT?
    also can some put latest version of empyrean as google drive download?
    Thx :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • can i do e4 before WT?
    also can some put latest version of empyrean as google drive download?
    Thx :)

Nope, you cannot. If you struggle beating it, you should try to get 5GP, platinum Pokemon and their cards. It will take some time but it will greatly help you beating WT, E4 and some other stuff.

I am currently trying to find Turtwig. Does anyone know where it is located?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mJFttrG3GzeisOYBqFULvnmGsiAPY4KDXMp909fMdEU/edit
    Use Ctrl + F and there you go

$®!k@®

IndianAnimator
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    what do i do after talking to old man about monkshawon coin?
    edit: i found out and how do i enter the prison?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2022
    Just a minor thing, but I received an error message when the PokeManiac in Block Cave with a Togepi used Metronome. The first time was just a blank space, but the second time it used Laser Focus and an error popped up. Unfortunately I could not screenshot the error, but it did not crash the game and I was able to complete the battle.

Back