• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    How to craft in this game I don't understand

https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Crafting

played through the whole game and i really enjoyed it story is great(still have to do the postgame story) but my biggest suprise was that you can date so i went the ashy way and music change in the second date suprised me.
    but you and the team did a great work with this game.

if you would date someone else would you get their storyline ?

You can date everyone, just do it before
    Spoiler:

How does a shiny eevee egg look like?
    Ive got a brown-ish one from jolteons owner in shawmonk but accidentally sold it to egg maniac

Most likely just a regular female. Regular white/green is male, red-ish is female, blue/white is shiny male, red-ish/pink-ish is shiny female, pure white with grey spots is plat male, white with pink-ish spots is female plat.

Hi, i just download the game but i've no idea how to start it ? can someone pls explain me how ?

In the game folder, click the sun icon. Make sure to extract first.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Ehh... Whats wrong with breeding?
    Ive been trying to breed an Eevee with at least 1 GP.
    Ive tried breeding a male eevee with ditto with 2GPs- nothing. Then ive used male eevee and hatched female eevee still nothing.
    Ive even used male luxio and female eevee still no a single GP.
    even now when im breeding 2 GP ditto and 2 GP male Eevee NONE of my eggs have even a single GP star.
    To get this 2 GP male eevee i gave power seed to a ditto with 2 GPs.

Years
    If I remember right, to increase GP you need to breed evolved pokemon of the same species with the same GP; so to have a chance to breed a 1 GP Eevee, you need a male and female Eeveelution both with 0 GP. I hope this helped

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Ehh... Whats wrong with breeding?
    Ive been trying to breed an Eevee with at least 1 GP.
    Ive tried breeding a male eevee with ditto with 2GPs- nothing. Then ive used male eevee and hatched female eevee still nothing.
    Ive even used male luxio and female eevee still no a single GP.
    even now when im breeding 2 GP ditto and 2 GP male Eevee NONE of my eggs have even a single GP star.
    To get this 2 GP male eevee i gave power seed to a ditto with 2 GPs.

For GPs, pokémons must be evolved but it's not necessary to use 2 of the same species.
    It will take longer to get eggs but they are more likely to be genetically different and it will be easier to have better GPs.
    Check the scientist on the left of the pokémon daycare. He tells you the similarity between 2 pokémons.

For example, I used charmeleons and marowaks and finally I obtained 5GP charmenders.

Also, look at this page for more details : https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Generation_Power

Good luck.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hello guys, i just noticed sometng: my Wiseraph has a different sprite than in the Pokedex, why?
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

edit: the pics didnt show up for me so here: the pokedex https://prnt.sc/12uyuvn
    and mine:https://prnt.sc/12uyvpn

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    ive talked to rent guy in dooriver to collect money from renting house there but it doesnt show me option to collect money from him
    ive earned 230k from dooriver rent house and i wanna to buy house in sylen

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Does anyone know where to find the water body in training safari? Searched the whole area but i have yet to find any spot available for fishing...

Years
    ive talked to rent guy in dooriver to collect money from renting house there but it doesnt show me option to collect money from him
    ive earned 230k from dooriver rent house and i wanna to buy house in sylen

Automatically claims, no need to talk to the rent guy. Check your trainer card (to see your cash).

Does anyone know where to find the water body in training safari? Searched the whole area but i have yet to find any spot available for fishing...

There isn't a fishing area there afaik, though head west towards the next route and there's water there.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    I bought a perfect IV Rowlett from the Auction, evolved it into a Decidueye, and maxed out its happiness but it won't evolve into a Gold tye. What gives?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I redownloaded this game for the recent updates and I see a subfolder called mods. Whats that about?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Hi, for catching bidoof is there any indicator to show where it is, or can i just stay in one route to have it show up eventually? I've been randomly going around different routes with no luck for the past hour with no luck

Years
    Hi, for catching bidoof is there any indicator to show where it is, or can i just stay in one route to have it show up eventually? I've been randomly going around different routes with no luck for the past hour with no luck

For the location, try to think about the biology of bidoof. Heard bulbapedia gives pretty good descriptions of pokemon...

I redownloaded this game for the recent updates and I see a subfolder called mods. Whats that about?

In the empy fan club discord, there are mods you can try out. https://discord.gg/CRzuayfD

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    thanks I'm trying them out now.

BTW when I played earlier my bulbasaur failed to learn Sludge at all even though its supposed to pick it up at level 17. Was something changed in the last update?

Back