• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    The sort items button doesn't work...?

Nevermind... I guess it's ctrl? Do you have a list of the controls and what they do somewhere? The in-game control options clearly doesn't cover everything and some of them appear to be wrong (like sort and using x as action button opens the menu for some weird reason.)

Wow dude, anti-cheat? Really? What a crappy game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2022
    This game is balanced dude.. Besides controls are viewed before continuing to the game.. And cheats are not needed because you can just strategize your way through battles or grind for exp. Infact, Grinding is easy in this game because some old man that came from future just needs money and you can defeat his chanseys easy too even if they are overleveled than your mons... Just relax and breathe dude then play the game...

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2022
    Bonjour à tous j'ai un problème je ne peux plus progressé j'ai vaincu les 2 boss Rayquaza et son copain et pour la suite quand j'arrive au mt dynamo dès que j'arrive dans le future avec crow et Janin l'image se fige quand crow dit " on l'a fait" et pourtant la neige continue de tomber tout bouge mais impossible de passer et je reste bloquer sur le dialogue.
    Quelqu'un a t'il eu le même problème

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2022
    Hi I've been playing this game for a week and decided I wanted to make the most beefed up golden mudkip possible, is it possible to have a plat golden mudkip and if so could I see a pic of it cause I cannot find it anywhere and I don't wanna put in that work only to hate the thing, also is it possible to get a plat golden mudkip card

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Hello, I have a little problem.

I have a pokemon transferred from one of my saves to another.
    If I save with an item held by this pokemon and then reset, the item disappears.
    Also, If I put it at the day care with an item, when I retrieve my pokémon it no longer holds the item.

His stats are at 1 because I had already made the same transfer before. Is it related?
    Has anyone had this problem? Is it a bug?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Hi I've been playing this game for a week and decided I wanted to make the most beefed up golden mudkip possible, is it possible to have a plat golden mudkip and if so could I see a pic of it cause I cannot find it anywhere and I don't wanna put in that work only to hate the thing, also is it possible to get a plat golden mudkip card

Nope not possible to get a plat golden mudkip card

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Pokemon cards in random are bugged. I got a Valkyreon card, tried to use it on my Valyreon and it's stats aren't boosted. I know have an audino card in the card menu

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Went to load up my savefile and it's giving me an error message saying its corrupted, is there any way to fix this? It was working fine a few hours ago and I haven't changed anything since then. I could restart but I'm halfway through the game already.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I activated both, my run is random (only pokemons are random, not moves or abilities)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Pokemon cards in random are bugged. I got a Valkyreon card, tried to use it on my Valyreon and it's stats aren't boosted. I know have an audino card in the card menu

You mentioned something about Natural game mode, if natural game mode is on then cards don't work! Natural game mode nulls the effects of GP (generational power) and makes it to where cards will not work :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I was kinda disappointed that the random mode doesn't randomize moves/abilities until I learnt delete matrix was a thing. Btw what would happen if all your pokemons got deleted ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Yep in dooriver city you can do it for 10 000 $
    Edit : for clarity, it's about changing nature

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    hey, does this game have shared exp and speed-up?

It has speed-up (press alt to toggle or hold on alt, depending of ingame settings) This game has various exp shares but no general exp share like in recent games

Back