• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    I believe I may have found a game breaking bug. If your team faints while you're in the factory town during the quest, and you have not used the healing unit, you will go back to the Pokemon fan club. The boat will be at the port, but you will be unable to board it again.

Years
  • I believe I may have found a game breaking bug. If your team faints while you're in the factory town during the quest, and you have not used the healing unit, you will go back to the Pokemon fan club. The boat will be at the port, but you will be unable to board it again.

Can you return to the factory using Rocket Wings? I used the Wings to heal my team when I didn't have easy access to healing in the factory.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    how to get the locked pokeball key? and get surf?

I prefer to keep the locations of the ball keys a secret, but here's one that's easily accessible: In Naraku Village, in the house where the boy is looking for his Gameboy, check under his bed and you'll get one. For Surf, you'll get a Boat after defeating 7th gym.

No rush or anything. Anything news or anything to share with the next version? I spent 4 days non stop on the game and beat the current version.

Aside from what will generally happen next in the story, I don't have anything planned out yet. First I'll take a little break, see if there are any bugs to fix for a patch, and then start working on v0.8. It will probably take another month or so to make it.

will you add some more Light-type pokemons? I could have a idea for one lineup >_<

Probably not for v0.8 as my hands will be full with making sprites for the new in-battle evolution method forms ;)

I have a question. What colours of Apriplums are there, and do only normal apriplums mutate?

There are:
    Spoiler:

I believe I may have found a game breaking bug. If your team faints while you're in the factory town during the quest, and you have not used the healing unit, you will go back to the Pokemon fan club. The boat will be at the port, but you will be unable to board it again.

Can you return to the factory using Rocket Wings? I used the Wings to heal my team when I didn't have easy access to healing in the factory.

As Tails said, you should be able to return there with Rocket Wings, as Factorial Town is a fly point. If you can't, let me know, and I'll try to reproduce this issue.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Hello guys, I just recently downloaded the new update and I really enjoyed playing this game. Just a question: What are the base stats for Valkyreon and Pelistorm?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hello guys, I just recently downloaded the new update and I really enjoyed playing this game. Just a question: What are the base stats for Valkyreon and Pelistorm?

Hi, here are the stats for the two of them:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2019
    Hello! I have found a soft lock in your game. You are able to surf on the bridge in Shawlock lake and go into the house. once you are in the house, You cannot leave whatsoever!
    I do have pictures of this incident
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Ok, I think I'm about to give up on the berserk pokemon at sylen city. I find that it is a bit too op and I can't beat it in any way, but here's my team:

Decidueye lvl.52 w/ (Focus Sash)
    Leaf blade
    Synthesis
    Spirit Shackle
    Pluck

Wispaur lvl.39
    Light of truth
    Will-o-wisp
    Psybeam
    Hex

Lycanroc (Dusk form) lvl.37 w/ (Leftovers)
    Accelerock
    Rock Slide
    Stealth Rock
    Bite

OM Swellow lvl.36 w/ (Magnet)
    Acrobatics
    Shock Wave
    Aerial Ace
    Spark

Torracat lvl.38 w/ (Charcoal)
    Flame charge
    Swagger
    Bite
    Fire Fang

Snorlax lvl.40 w/ (Leftovers)
    Body Slam
    Yawn
    Rest
    Belly Drum

If anyone could help me that would be great if you can as I'm stuck. :frown:
    Also if anyone could please reply asap as I'm giving up hope rn.

Years
  • What's the soft level limit at this point (the fourth gym leader should have said what the limit was after getting the badge)? If it's level 55, only your Decidueye is around the right level to fight it, and it will be weak to whatever STAB moves it will have. Train your team some more, at least 10+ levels for anyone at level 40 or below. You may at best be able to survive one more hit from the Pokemon, but your damage output will be a little higher, and that may make the difference. The order that your Pokemon are sent in can also play a role. It will take a few tries even once you figure out an order that can easily put the Pokemon in the red. To me, this one was the hardest of the berserk Pokemon as I still had some unevolved Pokemon at this point.

I forget what moves and hold items my team had, but I beat this with a team consisting of, in no particular order: Eevee, Kirlia, Alola Vulpix, Ninetales, Pikachu, and Azumarill, with max HP IVs, ranging from level 45-46 to around level 50. My Azumarill was last and I needed a healing item or two to allow my Azumarill to get one hit in before needing to be healed again. Azumarill resisted the STAB moves it had.

EDIT: On paper, your team actually doesn't stack up very well against the Pokemon. First, forget about any status effect strategies, as the Pokemon will heal any status effects it will get right away. So that does remove a lot of your team's power. You will be able to recover moves learned from leveling up and/or TMs after the battle, so I would try to load your Pokemon up with any moves effective against Fire and Light, and if you have any moves that have priority (Accelerock is one), make sure those are in too if they are STAB. Two potentially strong Pokemon against it that you have will probably fall right away to Earthquake, so I would not have them up front as the NPC you work alongside with primarily release Pokemon weak to Earthquake.

I'd probably lead with Wispaur (or if it evolves, whatever the name of that Pokemon is), and use Psybeam or Hex (if you can give it a stronger Dark or Ghost move, it'll help), then send in Decidueye next as the Pokemon likely will start using Earthquake a lot at this point. Use Spirit Shackle as the other moves will not do much damage for you; you may get to use it more than once if the Pokemon focuses on the Pokemon from the partner. When Decidueye falls, send in Swellow and, if you intend to use Magnet, use Shock Wave. At this point the sudden urge for the enemy to use Earthquake might not be there. I would send in Torracat and hope you're able to get off Bite, but it's doubtful (fire moves will not do much damage whereas Bite is SE). Lycanroc can use Accelerock and do some decent damage before falling to Earthquake, or try Rock Slide and hope the Pokemon doesn't use Earthquake. Your saving grace here possibly is Snorlax, but I would instantly heal after using Belly Drum. If Snorlax can survive 3HKO at full health, you might be ok, as while Body Slam does not deal SE damage, Snorlax is going to be your primary damage dealer, so you'll win if you're able to comfortably use a Hyper Potion one turn and use Body Slam the next. Don't bother with Yawn or Rest, neither one is going to help you here.

If you're still having trouble, you might want to change your team members for this battle. I could recommend Huge Power Azumarill (you can catch a Marill by fishing with the Old Rod on the small pools just south of Dooriver City, and it levels up quickly as well), with Aqua Tail to finish off the last 25% or so of the Pokemon's health, but it will not be able to carry your team unless you can get the berserk Pokemon down to 20% or less of its health with the other five members. Azumarill does resist the STAB moves the Pokemon has, but those will still do some damage.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok, I think I'm about to give up on the berserk pokemon at sylen city. I find that it is a bit too op and I can't beat it in any way, but here's my team:

Decidueye lvl.52 w/ (Focus Sash)
    Leaf blade
    Synthesis
    Spirit Shackle
    Pluck

Wispaur lvl.39
    Light of truth
    Will-o-wisp
    Psybeam
    Hex

Lycanroc (Dusk form) lvl.37 w/ (Leftovers)
    Accelerock
    Rock Slide
    Stealth Rock
    Bite

OM Swellow lvl.36 w/ (Magnet)
    Acrobatics
    Shock Wave
    Aerial Ace
    Spark

Torracat lvl.38 w/ (Charcoal)
    Flame charge
    Swagger
    Bite
    Fire Fang

Snorlax lvl.40 w/ (Leftovers)
    Body Slam
    Yawn
    Rest
    Belly Drum

you could use a prankster cottonee and use leech seed since prankster makes the status moves go first and leech seed drain a chunk of hp also after leech seeding switch to wispaur as it resists most of its attack except on SHADOW BALL after this battle just use this trick but instead wispaur decidueye

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Ok, I think I'm about to give up on the berserk pokemon at sylen city. I find that it is a bit too op and I can't beat it in any way, but here's my team:

Perish song... train up your wispaur until it learns Perish song use it then stall out the turns

some may think its a cheap way to win but it works

Last edited:
    Back