• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Most impressive. I look forward to the finished product.

I do not like the late evolutions, though. Murkrow evolving at level 40? Teddiursa having to wait all the way until level 60? That's a bit much.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2018
    Can I play this Rom on a gba emulator? If so which emulator can I use? Im using john gba and it's not finding the Rom from my download files.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    This is not a ROM. It is a game made from RPG Maker so it opens using its own system. Run the game directly from your download.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Most impressive. I look forward to the finished product.

I do not like the late evolutions, though. Murkrow evolving at level 40? Teddiursa having to wait all the way until level 60? That's a bit much.

Thanks! :]

Regarding evolutions of Omuran forms of Murkrow and Teddiursa:

You can find Omuran Murkrow in the wild around level 40 (I'll probably put one earlier in the game around level 20 in v0.7). Also, the Omuran Murkrow has raised stats, so that acts as compensation for high evolution level as well.

Similarly, Omuran Teddiursa can be caught on level 50 (it is a one-off event in v0.6, but there will probably be more chances to catch one later on, again on level 55-60, so it shouldn't be a problem to evolve it).

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2019
    hello? i was wondering if anyone could help me with the mesmer gym, it seems pretty easy but i'm really bad at it D;

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2019
    Hello, I hope I'm not too late for answers.
    I have enjoyed this game so far I have reached the Mesmer gym.
    I have found a minor bug, this bug will not affect the plot or affect the game in any way but I still wanted to point it out.
    in the Mesmer gym, when you walk up the stairs you walk to the side of the stairs not the center.
    It's just a minor bug. hope i didn't annoy you! :p

Years
  • I had most of my Pokemon near the soft level cap when fighting the mutant Pokemon at Sylen, and it still took a few tries. It all does eventually come down to my last Pokemon, Azumarill, who is both tanky and hits hard, and the strongest attack is super effective on the mutant Pokemon. Sometimes you just have to keep trying and eventually you'll find a way to make it work. I needed to use some of my healing items to get through it (the mutant Pokemon would down my Azumarill in around 3 hits), but to me this is the hardest of the mutant Pokemon in the game. There's actually another one later in the game, but I ended up having a very easy time with it because my Raichu having Lightning Rod threw it through a loop and my Raichu's Thunderbolt started doing major damage to it. lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hello, I hope I'm not too late for answers.
    I have enjoyed this game so far I have reached the Mesmer gym.
    I have found a minor bug, this bug will not affect the plot or affect the game in any way but I still wanted to point it out.
    in the Mesmer gym, when you walk up the stairs you walk to the side of the stairs not the center.
    It's just a minor bug. hope i didn't annoy you! :p

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

When is version 0.7 coming out great game can't wait till next update

Check out the Roadmap section on the first page. It has details on plans about future versions. If it says N/A, it means that version hasn't been planned yet and/or I don't know exactly when it will be released.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    Hello, just finished version 0.6 and I gotta say I got thrills playing through the story.

I'm trying to get a OM_lucario for my final team but I can't get riolu to evolve. Is there a way to check for happiness in the game yet ? And is there a npc for grooming ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hello, just finished version 0.6 and I gotta say I got thrills playing through the story.

I'm trying to get a OM_lucario for my final team but I can't get riolu to evolve. Is there a way to check for happiness in the game yet ? And is there a npc for grooming ?

Glad you enjoyed it :]
    For OM_Lucario, there isn't any NPC for grooming currently -- but perhaps you can use this trick to get OM_Riolu's happiness up faster; use a couple of Reverse Candies until you get him to a low enough level where leveling up is easy, since leveling up is what will raise happiness the most, and repeat that until you get him to evolve. You can find Reverse Candies in almost all earlier shops.

any other way than to stall or brute force ?

also can you use your save file in the previous version of the game? if so how.

I wouldn't recommend using your save file with earlier versions of the game, as it might not be backward compatible.

For tips on defeating the mutant:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Hey, I had just beaten Blitz in Dooriver, and I encountered a strange issue. I would post a picture of the incident, but Pokecommunity wont allow it, so here's what happened, best I can explain it. After completing the tourney and defeating Blitz in front of the news crew, I went to a Heal Center to heal my party. When I got in there, my character said "I'm sorry" and the RGSS Player Crashed.

Years
  • For tips on defeating the mutant:
    Spoiler:

i do have a plan but that requires comfey and is it available in the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey, I had just beaten Blitz in Dooriver, and I encountered a strange issue. I would post a picture of the incident, but Pokecommunity wont allow it, so here's what happened, best I can explain it. After completing the tourney and defeating Blitz in front of the news crew, I went to a Heal Center to heal my party. When I got in there, my character said "I'm sorry" and the RGSS Player Crashed.

I've seen that error when sometimes the character says "I'm sorry team, let's fix you up" when entering that Heal Center, but this is the first time it crashed for someone. I'll try reproducing it, thanks for the report.

i do have a plan but that requires comfey and is it available in the game?

Not yet, but if you need it, I'll add it to v0.7, which I plan to release this Saturday. (it will probably be catchable somewhere near Flowery Path, or perhaps using Honey on red trees)

Years
  • oh well i did beat the bizarre pokemon with leech seed and the evo of it was easy since it being weak to ghost. Well are you also going to add gible in v0.7?

aGoodCabinet

Im new. Please don't kill me
    Years
  • I beg you to reconsider changing the power of Knock Off from 20 to 65

Don't tell me leech life is still at 20 power

Back