• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    What's the point of giving some new gen 7 abilities (like drizzle pelliper) if isn't possible to get it normally? (For example, Vanillite and Vanillish doesn't have Snow Cloak, that is essential to have a Snow Warning Vanilluxe,that you just implemented (isn't Dream Candy only for HAs?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    That sidequest was great and I like the fact that you threw in two different math puzzles to figure out the codes, but I think the second puzzle was a little more obscure for finding a product of said number since you'll have to use 3 different numbers each time. The third puzzle was great and I had more fun trying to solve it then the second one, I don't want to spoil it however so all I can say is that puzzle was still better. If your gonna rephrase it to make it a little easier, then fine just please don't make it to easy for people to figure out so quickly

Last edited:
    Years
  • Speaking of randomly generated teams, is Moltres supposed to be part of them?

EDIT: Lucarionite in 0.7.2. That's awesome. Thank you! The dark late sidequest was great as well.

EDIT2: Sorry if this has been asked before, but how does hidden power work in this game? I tried punching my pokemon's IV's into a hidden power calculator, and I got a different type than what I see in the game. Furthermore, when I try to teach any of my pokemon this particular move, it shows a flat 60 power.

Hidden Power involves IV's, but not all will be the same in a calc, as Normal and Light are available HP typings. Also, I believe since 6th Gen, HP is now a flat 60 Base Power.

What I'd like to know is where to find and catch a Clauncher/Clawitzer, though... :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Hidden Power involves IV's, but not all will be the same in a calc, as Normal and Light are available HP typings. Also, I believe since 6th Gen, HP is now a flat 60 Base Power.

Thanks. Should have done a better job checking Bulbapedia. Have you observed light (or normal, or fairy for that matter) as an HP type?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    ok I see people talking about the Cinnabond Quest and was wondering if someone could tell me how to start it? I feel like I am missing something cool somehow and I want to make sure I do it

Years
  • I also have never heard of this Cinnabond quest, must have been something that wasn't required to progress to just before the next town. I should get back to the game at some point and check out the areas I've missed now that I can surf.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    If he's not at Dark Lake, then check somewhere else, also be ready to do some calculations when you get there

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Ok... So I don't want to risk it updating my game where I am, so I am at where I'm going to get the book then heading off to mesmer town. Will anything break on me or will I be fine updating?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Speaking of randomly generated teams, is Moltres supposed to be part of them?

EDIT: Lucarionite in 0.7.2. That's awesome. Thank you! The dark late sidequest was great as well.

EDIT2: Sorry if this has been asked before, but how does hidden power work in this game? I tried punching my pokemon's IV's into a hidden power calculator, and I got a different type than what I see in the game. Furthermore, when I try to teach any of my pokemon this particular move, it shows a flat 60 power.

Haha :D Moltres slipped by it would seem. I'll fix that.
    Glad you enjoyed the side quest as well.

can i get the database of coming of light move?

I suppose you mean all info on the move?
    It's 125 base power, 5 PP, 80% accuracy, Wiseraph will learn it on level 77.
    "The user releases a blinding burst of light. It has 50% chance to blind the target."

What's the point of giving some new gen 7 abilities (like drizzle pelliper) if isn't possible to get it normally? (For example, Vanillite and Vanillish doesn't have Snow Cloak, that is essential to have a Snow Warning Vanilluxe,that you just implemented (isn't Dream Candy only for HAs?)

It seems I messed up. The wiki that I was looking at, listed which abilities were added in gen 7 but only for fully evolved mons, and I updated those. But I didn't take into consideration that I'd need to udpate the entire evolution lines, as most of those Pokemon didn't have second abilities (like Snow Cloak). That'll be fixed in v0.8. Thanks for the report!

What I'd like to know is where to find and catch a Clauncher/Clawitzer, though... :)

There isn't yet one in the wild, but if you really want it, I guess I can add it in v0.8 :)

Ok... So I don't want to risk it updating my game where I am, so I am at where I'm going to get the book then heading off to mesmer town. Will anything break on me or will I be fine updating?

Also are there any pp ups? or buy it?

I'm on v0.6.1 btw

Everything should be fine if you follow the update guide (check first page). Just in case, make a backup of your savefile. It's the "Game.rxdata" file in the same folder as the game.

PP Ups can be found as items, but they are rare and I no longer have any idea where I've put them :D

And just a note, you can edit your posts, instead of double posting. Just to keep the thread neat. Thanks! :)

Thanks for the google drive link! I can finally play this game! :D

No problem! I'd hate to see someone not being able to play just because they can't download the game :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2019
    The 2210 puzzle is way too annoying. Three number's multiply to get to 2210. I don't know how anyone is supposed to get that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    I have 2 Questions, Can you restart the game by clicking new game and can you change the keybinds at all?

Back