• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Ok back to you Stochastic about the bug, so I was catching an OM_Smeargle as you can tell, what I did was switch to Wisblind, used Light of Truth? or the move that blinds pokemon. Also, I didn't attack it at all so full hp catch with blind. So I did that and caught it. So then I look at it in my team and saw the smeargle with faint even though I didn't faint it. But it was fine when I healed my team it went away after that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    so red aprilums give blue and yellow and any other colour also how am i able to get "$1000000" in 3000 steps.

Talk to the old man in the Secluded Meadow (surf right of Route 106), he'll have some more info about that. You can get $100,000 on average every 3000 steps if you plant the rarest secret Apriplum kind in all 10 spots because they sell for $10,000 each, and take 3000 steps to bloom.

any chance you'll be adding Greninjite for those who don't want ash-greninja?

If I find some nice sprites for it, perhaps, but as it already has one alternate form, I'm not sure if I'll be making a custom mega for it.

hello is there a sidequest named (lost children) ? if yes , where i start and to who i speak to start it thanks !
    also i am trying to find a cyndaquil for the last 4-5 hours in route 103 but still no luck i changed even grass spots and went even way down still no luck only some chikoritas 17 lvl that its with 1% so far !

Lost children sidequest (Cinnamond sidequest) can be started by talking to Agent Cinnamond in Naraku Village after obtaining the Boat (after 7th gym).

Some of the routes have two parts, and some Pokemon only appear on one part of it. I should have put a warning about this at the top of the list, sorry about that. You can find Cyndaquil on the second half of Route 103 (after the log that was blocking the way earlier).

Amazing game i love it i am at the sec gym and the game is amazing

But i read the part were you can find the mega stones and i am quite TRIGERED that you can find infernipetite but you can't find empolionite hope that it will come in the next update

Thanks! :]
    While I'd love to have custom megas for every starter, that would take way too long to make, so I prioritized making the most chosen starters first, according to the statistics I'm collecting. But, I am planning something else, special for Empoleon coming in v0.8 :)

is Om Swellow More specially based or physical based ? does it have the same stats as regular swellow ?

Edit: Also when egg moves are up to gen 7 will the OM have the same as regular ?, if so imagine OM swellow galavanize(thats if this is its hidden ability) with boom burst <3 :o

Yep, it's more specially based. With 100 base SpAtk. Also, yeah, I'll add Egg Moves from regular mons to their OM counterparts.

Hello I am new to the community and made a account to say I discovered a glitch with the move metronome I got some move I cant remember it currently but it sounded like a legendary exclusive light type move it caused an error and froze my game so maybe you should reduce metronome's move pool

Hi. Thanks for the report! I'll definitively have to limit Metronome's move pool in v0.8. If you encounter another error like that, if you can, take a screenshot or c&p the error here. It'll help me a lot with fixing it. Thanks!

Ok back to you Stochastic about the bug, so I was catching an OM_Smeargle as you can tell, what I did was switch to Wisblind, used Light of Truth? or the move that blinds pokemon. Also, I didn't attack it at all so full hp catch with blind. So I did that and caught it. So then I look at it in my team and saw the smeargle with faint even though I didn't faint it. But it was fine when I healed my team it went away after that.

I see. Then I can conclude that the Blind status has a wrong icon when viewed from the party screen. I'll fix that in v0.8. Thanks for the report! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Well then, I didn't know that. Please update the encounter locations with East, West, North, and South to each route and the pokemon locations with the same thing

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hi guys!

Anyone knows how to evolve wispaur?
    Mine it's past level 50 and nothing.

Anyways this game is amazing story wise it's a masterpiece.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I must have gone past location where to find it :/

Can someone please let me know where to find one?

Years
  • actually im confused with the first one like if i put the 0 in back the value changes drastically

i need a guide or something like that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    actually im confused with the first one like if i put the 0 in back the value changes drastically

i need a guide or something like that

I assume that you've found the four numbers.

The puzzle isn't that hard on its own right, I believe you're over-analyzing it. Cinnamond tells you that it's likely that the zero is used for padding, which turns out to be true. Now you have three numbers, so you just start out putting the zero first, then switching the order of the remaining numbers (note that 13 remains 13) until you get it right. When you've exhausted the options, you put zero last and do the same. You have to check 12 combinations in total.

I don't remember the correct input, only that Cinnamond's assumption was correct.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi guys!

Anyone knows how to evolve wispaur?
    Mine it's past level 50 and nothing.

Anyways this game is amazing story wise it's a masterpiece.

Thanks so much! :)

I must have gone past location where to find it :/

Can someone please let me know where to find one?

The first one is dropped by R after defeating it at Knight's Square.

did mega decidueye change ability?

Not yet, I'll come up with some changes for v0.8, or if you have an idea which ability might be good for it, I'm open for suggestions.

What types of arriplums are there

Talking to the old man in all Apriplum spots will provide most of the info needed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    So is the d kidz badge kind of like the light ball ?, also are you planning on adding in move tutors ? And also I know it's not to important can you make primarinas line and fennikens like 50%male 50%female ratio, just because it's annoying soft resetting to get the right gender -.-

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2018
    I just downloaded, been playing for about an hour. So far, so good. The only issue, although I chose a female sprite for my character, npc's keep referring to me as "my boy" and "lad".

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2019
    I cant post links as of yet but there is a glitch where the random move in Metronome is just an exclamation mark that doesn't do anything this appeared almost 50 percent of the time metronome is used

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I just made a list of encounters per location: View attachment 86757

Can a shiny stone be found anywhere, or is the evolution method for Togetic different in Empyrean?

I hope you didn't do that by hand :D

There's one Shiny Stone on Route 108, south of Redrock Cave, hidden in one of the rocks.

So is the d kidz badge kind of like the light ball ?, also are you planning on adding in move tutors ? And also I know it's not to important can you make primarinas line and fennikens like 50%male 50%female ratio, just because it's annoying soft resetting to get the right gender -.-

The D-Kidz badge increases move power by 50% (if a Skater Pokemon wears it).

If you're referring to Gen 7 style move tutors, probably not. There are Move Relearners, though, in Pokemon Centers of most cities after Dooriver. And there might be a move tutor for specific moves on Roarin Island in v0.8.

Regarding gender ratios, I'd gladly fulfill that wish, but the way the engine works, if I change ratios now, when people update, some of their Fennekins and Primarinas will change gender without explanation. So I have to keep the ratios as is.

I just downloaded, been playing for about an hour. So far, so good. The only issue, although I chose a female sprite for my character, npc's keep referring to me as "my boy" and "lad".

Early game NPCs tend to do that, but I'll run through them once more and fix that. Later in the game (Empral Town and onwards), I think I consistently used neutral (pro)nouns, but if you still notice some of them are wrong, let me know.

I cant post links as of yet but there is a glitch where the random move in Metronome is just an exclamation mark that doesn't do anything this appeared almost 50 percent of the time metronome is used

I'll take a look at what's happening, but there probably won't be a fix for that until v0.8.

Back