• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    Where can I get another Stone of Light? A porygon in the trainer maze de-evolved my Wisblind and I am kinda annoyed that it does not revert after the battle. I have not been able to find one after the first one you obtain in the checkerboard city square.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    I can't find an exp share could you please tell me where it is

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2019
    Hi now I need of another mega stone it's heracronite!! Plzzzz need the location god heracross is strong!! And also need the location of bacon now I got the mega stone I need salamence so bad!! Help me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    does anyone know if the house for sale at 1,000,000 is a joke?

Nope

Where can I get another Stone of Light? A porygon in the trainer maze de-evolved my Wisblind and I am kinda annoyed that it does not revert after the battle. I have not been able to find one after the first one you obtain in the checkerboard city square.

Next one is in Naraku Forest, you can access it before 6th gym

I can't find an exp share could you please tell me where it is

Dooriver City scientist guy in Poke Center

Hi now I need of another mega stone it's heracronite!! Plzzzz need the location god heracross is strong!! And also need the location of bacon now I got the mega stone I need salamence so bad!! Help me

Heracronite is not yet available :(
    Bagon is in Naraku Cave, surf over water.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2019
    Hi I'm playing this game for a one week.
    I need help with machamp
    U see I want my machamp with no guard ability but I got machop with guts ability
    How to inter change ability within two ability, but not hidden ability.
    Is there any way I can change?
    Tell me guys....... 😎

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    Downloaded the latest version and it doesn't run anymore. I'm on mac using Wine and have never had an issue until this. The game takes forever to load and when it finally does, it crashes after a battle.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Fortune shop in Naraku Village is still empty. I have all eight badges and did the space mission thing. Are there any other ways i can get my hands on Fortune Cookies?

Never mind, I found the old lady that sells them.

Last edited:

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • Not sure if this has been reported, but the Dome and Helix Fossil cannot be revived. Keeps saying that those are not fossils.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi I'm playing this game for a one week.
    I need help with machamp
    U see I want my machamp with no guard ability but I got machop with guts ability
    How to inter change ability within two ability, but not hidden ability.
    Is there any way I can change?
    Tell me guys....... 😎

Not at the moment

Downloaded the latest version and it doesn't run anymore. I'm on mac using Wine and have never had an issue until this. The game takes forever to load and when it finally does, it crashes after a battle.

Can you try downloading the mac.txt file (check first post) and placing it in your game directory? I have made some changes to the way the game loads to reduce lag on Windows machines.

Why is the shaman not in his shop anymore? Will he return later on in the story?

Nope, but if you need revival herbs, a guy in Asutra City sells them. (And after a while he goes away too, but you can find him on Roarin Island later).

Not sure if this has been reported, but the Dome and Helix Fossil cannot be revived. Keeps saying that those are not fossils.

Thanks! I seem to have forgotten to fix this..

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    I just have a couple of general questions for the game,
    1. Where do I use the Odd Keystone?
    2. I got Dream Hypno I was wondering if there was a way to get Mod Electrivire
    3. This isn't a question but more-so a possible bug, when I use mystical fire, I get no text saying the targets Spec Att drops however it is supposed to, not sure if the text is missing or that mechanic was entirely overlooked.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I like the game's features a lot, but what types are the three new types in this game good against? I presume light might be good against dark and perhaps vice versa but what of the other two?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    I like the game's features a lot, but what types are the three new types in this game good against? I presume light might be good against dark and perhaps vice versa but what of the other two?
    Porygon line is "Data" type and while I haven't seen what it is super effective against while I was playing I think that Psychic was good against it, possibly fire, but don't quote me on that, and dark "corrupts" it I think making it dark as well. Also there were a lot of immunities when I tried to fight it. The other is Gold which I believe is strictly for Golden Mudkip and as a hidden power for pokemon at random. If I remember correctly Gold is good against dragon. I hope this helped and that someone can give you a more definitive answer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2021
    So i found a bug (spoilers ahead stop reading now if you don't want spoilers) where characters are off the screen and are in different places also a character disappears. This happens at the part where you find Ashy's mother and miko and go into the fused pokemon fight. Also how do you get gold mudkip?

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    the info on the Data type is quite interesting, definitely getting a Porygon with that.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    do we have a move list available? I would like to know what moves are available for each pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    After defeating the biker boss on Route 108 it seems that I can't move anymore. I can still access the menu and fly back, but when I do, the door of the house behind me (e.g. Pokémon Heal) opens and the game freezes completely (at least I can't open the menu anymore).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    first of all, how do I check if my pokemon has perfect iv's or not second of all how do I get a golden mudkip I'm pretty sure you need perfect iv's and friendship so also how do I check my friendship

Back