• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Etherean Dreams - v2.0

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
Years
  • Starting the game, looks really promising so far. Love the dig at the obligatory first town NPC that talks about technology, too! Went with Piplup.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really love this game so far!
    Possible bugs spotted: Image lags a bit while running - it jerks a bit to catch up; I have to resize my screen every time I start it up again. Nothing too troublesome, but I thought I'd keep you posted.
    Favorite things so far (I'm at the first gym): The lighting is gorgeous, especially in the cave off of route zero; how the day/night cycle isn't just for aesthetic purposes - it affects what NPCs are out and about and what they say; the graphics in general are beautiful, honestly; the dialogue is great - especially the fisherman who lost his rod in the first gym's town (sorry, I'm bad at remembering names); and, last but certainly not least, I love how the first pokemon in your party follows you around.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    i do not now if it's a bug : the rotom in the tv is suppose to be reappearing after the end of the quest ? is a good grind if it's suppose to be .

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i dont think this was mentioned but i was in a gym doing a double battle but for some reason it was only showing the HP bars of 1 pokemon on each side...... the damage was still able to be dealt by the mons that didnt have visible health bars so at least that wasnt an issue

also idk if this was because i booted up my last save which was from back in 1.8 or not

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    I meant the whole game
    8 gyms in the foreseeable future.

Starting the game, looks really promising so far. Love the dig at the obligatory first town NPC that talks about technology, too! Went with Piplup.
    Thank you! Good luck with your playthrough!

I really love this game so far!
    Possible bugs spotted: Image lags a bit while running - it jerks a bit to catch up; I have to resize my screen every time I start it up again. Nothing too troublesome, but I thought I'd keep you posted.
    Favorite things so far (I'm at the first gym): The lighting is gorgeous, especially in the cave off of route zero; how the day/night cycle isn't just for aesthetic purposes - it affects what NPCs are out and about and what they say; the graphics in general are beautiful, honestly; the dialogue is great - especially the fisherman who lost his rod in the first gym's town (sorry, I'm bad at remembering names); and, last but certainly not least, I love how the first pokemon in your party follows you around.
    Thank you so much for the feedback! Quick question, what do you mean by "image?"

i do not now if it's a bug : the rotom in the tv is suppose to be reappearing after the end of the quest ? is a good grind if it's suppose to be .
    Yes, it's intentional.

i dont think this was mentioned but i was in a gym doing a double battle but for some reason it was only showing the HP bars of 1 pokemon on each side...... the damage was still able to be dealt by the mons that didnt have visible health bars so at least that wasnt an issue

also idk if this was because i booted up my last save which was from back in 1.8 or not
    I'll look into it! If possible, do you have any pictures of it occurring? It would greatly help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you so much for the feedback! Quick question, what do you mean by "image?"

Re "image": I meant the screen/window/thing that comes up that you play the game on? I wasn't quite sure what to call it, so I apologize for the confusion.
    And you're welcome for the feedback! I continue to have fun playing this game and I look forward to seeing how it progresses!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    For some reason after updating to version 2.0 my pokedex has lost count of caught pokemon. Also could we get the information of all available etherean pokemon in v 2.0 and how will kubfu evolve in this game and is it available in this release? Also how will these etherean pokemon will evolve?

Years
  • how do i get those settings

right click on game.exe and click propterties and then to comaptibility there tick "run this program in compatibility mode" click windows 7 also tick run as administartor.
    then start the game when the game screen starts open the task manager and go to details tab right click on game.exe and set affinity in the tab unselect all and only select one cpu
    i found this somewhere in reditt and tried it in all pokemon games which have stopped lagging. fyi i too have hp so these could work

Years
  • right click on game.exe and click propterties and then to comaptibility there tick "run this program in compatibility mode" click windows 7 also tick run as administartor.
    then start the game when the game screen starts open the task manager and go to details tab right click on game.exe and set affinity in the tab unselect all and only select one cpu
    i found this somewhere in reditt and tried it in all pokemon games which have stopped lagging. fyi i too have hp so these could work

found everthing except the affinity

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Dev update as it's been a while! We've been making a lot of progress as of late, including but not limited to new maps; VOICE ACTING (completely optional); complete reworks of story, maps, characters, etc; animated sprites; more custom assets to make the game stand out; and more. Here's some dev screenshots!
    Pokémon Etherean Dreams - v2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbAGA-otyQo

With such a small team of purely volunteers, development has been slow but overall it's been worth it! We hope you like all that has been shown off and if you're talented and wish to contribute, check out the recruitment thread!

We hope you all look forward to it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    can anyone give me the stats of the etherean aipom, are they the same the normal aipom or?

Back