• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Evolution

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As it's always been, there are many Pokémon out there that do evolve--some only have one evolution form, while others have two--and there are also those that don't.

Of all Pokémon that don't seem to have any evolution at all (or does have one, but lack a final stage), which do we believe deserves one the most? What makes us feel this way about it? How would we expect its evolution's appearance to be, and what kind of stats, abilities, moves, and so forth would this Pokémon be having?

Me--I feel it'd be interesting to see how things would wind up to be if Skarmory had ever gotten a hold of some evolution form. It's very powerful on its own, definitely--battling-wise, it could wreak some decent havoc without any trouble at all--but if it were to evolve and become more strong, I feel its popularity would more or less skyrocket, which I definitely believe is a positive.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Personally, I'd like a Rotom evolution. I mean, it's not a legendary, and Rotom without its appliances is rather underwhelming. I think an evolution would support base Rotom very well, while keeping appliances as standard for normal Rotom. Maybe make the two choices optional.

blue

gucci
    Years
    The only Pokemon without an evolution that I think deserves one is Qwilfish. Of all the Pokemon in this category I'd definitely say Qwilfish is the most underrated with the most potential. As for the rest of the unevolved Pokemon, I don't think they need any evolution.

Sirfetch’d

Mega Castform clearly needs to happen I mean come on guys let's be real here 8)

Otherwise I'd like to see a Lapras evolution(or baby form!) that would be so adorable haha! Or maybe even possibly an evolution for something like let's say....Spinda? Really any single stage Pokemon is deserving of one haha

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    I would like to see a Farfetch'd evolution, I don't know why myself and, maybe, a baby form of Kangaskhan.

Years
    I think Pachirisu might be one that could use an extra evolution, since its stats are quite weak except its Speed and to a lesser extent Defenses. But it does have stuff to play with, so that's not to say it deserves some attention. Either that or Maractus, that needs something to separate it from other Grass-types.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    I want to see an evolution for Lapras, Castform and Fearow.

Why?, because they're great Pokemons. But they need to be a bit more powerfull. At least, that's what I think.

Not sure if I'd like a Lapras evolution. Seems so iconic and unique as it is.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Dunsparce.

I absolutely hate this pokemon. That's why it needs an evolution. It's so sad this pokemon doesn't have an evolution, I actually have pity for it.I mean, Pinsir, Lapras and Kangaskhan. They don't have an evolution, that's true, but at least they're strong. Dunsparce is probably the most miserable pokemon ever. It's ugly, and it's really weak. It's like the little who always get bullied at school.

I just want Dunsparce to get an evolution because I have pity for it. I mean DEDENNE has better stats. JUST LOOK AT IT.
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dedenne_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dunsparce_(Pokémon)

Please god make it happen.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    I think Klefki Pokemon needs an extra evolution Because Klefki is a Powerful Pokemon with high attack and defense stats(Special attack and Special Defense are also high).
    It speed is ok but it has lack of HP.So an extra evolution is needed to make Klefki hp more with some more speed.If this Possible Klefki Pokemon get become populast Pokemon ever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I think Pachirisu should have an evolution! I've seen many fan drawings of this and they just look amazing!
    I would also like Dedenne to have an evolution because it really deserves it!

Back