• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Explorer The Return

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
The first town looks abit empty "dragonhacker" why not add some houses or something else to make some details in the 1st look :)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
well dragonhacker, glad to see you're doing something from scratch instead of a remake
I hope things go well for you on this hack
I'll be waiting for some more screenies, as the current ones don't really show enough for me to give a proper rating to this hack

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well here are the changes you asked for people :

the trainers you dont see because its an secret you need to wait till the pre-alpha.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
I'm a bit busy, but i'll try get the titlescreen for you next week.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
There are some little mapping errors and I still recommend editing the palettes back to default ones and after that, just slightly finetune them. Anyways, it's a good start :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
I like your hack ideas but could you change the character, FR LG and RSE character bores me(I think most people too) but then, I like your hacking ideas

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
Years
Yeah Dragonhacker, Looks pretty good I must say ^^
I know that map has a bit of free space, but hey dosen't matter you could always start from scratch?? I don't mind how it looks now, mapping isn't the most important

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
I like your hack ideas but could you change the character, FR LG and RSE character bores me(I think most people too) but then, I like your hacking ideas

People like you who force beginner hackers to do something maybe out their rage of capabilities shouldn't post things like that just to rise up their postcount. Please, dragonhacker, don't do that, some problems might occur etc. Hope you will listen to me.

~Martin

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Comments are ways to make the hacker more knowledgable, Martin... Look at it, it looks more lovely now and towny... :)

Hoping for the best of luck, DH! I will wish you luck on this nice hack! ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well i help persons martin2 and not forcing them to do anything anyway thanks for all the comments and everyone else to.
and the characters are getting changed but that will be done later.

Raffie

♪Genso Kyoku no Dream♪
Years
Cool

Oooh
This looks great!
Keep up the good work, will you?
Don't give up, and don't get hit by a car like I did.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
I will always be here to give you any advice you might need. Maybe you know that I am preparing a big gude to everyone who is stuck in the process of development ;) And if you need some advice or anything, feel free to ask me, I will be watching this thread a bit more closely to know if you need any help to improve your hack ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Sorry for asking(Its Totally stupid t me but curious)

Some D/P Pokemon has D/P move right and since there's no chance you can put the move in a GBA game, what you'll do to the moveset to the D/P pokemon??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
I dont do it since some pkmn dont fit corectly in it its need to replace pkmn i need for the game but how you thaught i insert d/p pkmn in it.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nice map, The palletes look better than before,
Well If you need abit of help feel free to pm me.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I see that you've used the tiles from Silver Wing. Ah well, it looks great. By the way, I'd like to help. I can help with some spriting, and that's all. By the way, I'll make a new banner where it says "bringing Explorer back to life" and all.

-- Edit --

Okay, I made it, not much, but I think it's better than the current one!
explorerreturnbannerir6.png

Last edited:
Back