• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Explorer The Return

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Wait.....I thought today is the release of BETA 1!?
*Check the front page again*
Oops, sorry....messed up some forums with yours XP

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Wait.....I thought today is the release of BETA 1!?
*Check the front page again*
Oops, sorry....messed up some forums with yours XP

Rather called a spam post if you ask me. Delete it or maybe someone (or me) will report it to the mods.

Anyways, for the hacker, I wish you for the best! ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well people heres a new screen of the new overworld my spriter 44tim44 made for this game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
yeah it looks much like it but its a mix of ash and the naranja sprite or something like that i will contact 44tim44 about the problem of this overworld.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
yeah it looks much like it but its a mix of ash and the naranja sprite or something like that i will contact 44tim44 about the problem of this overworld.
Uhm... "A mix of Ash and the Naranja sprite"... Ash is from Naranja. Actually, Ash is the male character in Naranja. It's the same thing. Any news or something that we can talk about for awhile?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well people i asked coin3 to make an support banner for this hack and look its really nice

dpmfa309sb1.png

Code:
[img]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8146/dpmfa309sb1.png[img]

Last edited:

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
That OW of mine is so not based on serg!os ! !
I made that one myself.
I used Alexmads Male OWs hair to base mine a little but thats the only thing I've used ! !

I never use any Sprites from other people unless they've accepted it:\

//44tim44

Gerri Shin

  
Years
It doesn't look like 44tim44 did that mich to the origianl FR sprite. all I can see is that he changed the hat and hair. in my opinion he should have atleast hanged the shirt an skin tone. I have yet to see any hack with a character with a darker skin tone than nintendo originally put in. perhaps a blue and white striped shirt and red or orange backpak strap. that would make it seem more original.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Yah but The Female is much more different from the original so
there will be more changes there.

So dont worry im Actually laying down much work in the sprites.

//44tim44

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
I agree with Gerri Shin, the clothes need to be changed. The hat and the hair look great though. All the guy needs is something cool to wear, shouldn't be that big of a challenge.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well people i did some litle work on the titlescreen with pal editing and check:

Gerri Shin

  
Years
well people i did some litle work on the titlescreen with pal editing and check:

I really lik it, but its kinda hard to red the credits at the bottom and I think that changing the red border around the press start words to yellow would help them stand out better. llso the electrike seems small, try going to the graphics thread and see if you can get someone to do a pixel-over for you.

Back